Author Topic: I highly recommend the news media start to re-focus on the virus.  (Read 3015 times)

Offline jukin

Re: I highly recommend the news media start to re-focus on the virus.
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
50%+ of all Chinese flu deaths are within 50 miles of NYC. and most of those are from eldercide by democrat governors.

Yes let's focus on that. Because Cuhomo and Murphy are the murderers of 2020.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: I highly recommend the news media start to re-focus on the virus.
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2020, 07:01:29 PM »
Got some news for the gutless coward Shockey80. From my observation people here are ignoring both social distancing and mask wearing. I just finished an afternoon drive from Half Moon Bay down the coast to Santa Cruz. It's about a 60 mile drive. Most of the beaches on that stretch of Highway 1 were packed with people out having a good time with no masks on and ignoring social distancing. When I got into Santa Cruz I decided to check out the beach by the boardwalk. Very crowded with unmasked people having a great time.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe