Author Topic: F Your Storm Troopers Trump - We Are Coming For You  (Read 745 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
F Your Storm Troopers Trump - We Are Coming For You
« on: June 03, 2020, 02:24:20 AM »
DanieRains (1,361 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213533095

F Your Storm Troopers Trump - We Are Coming For You Even If You Make It To November
Maybe you should flee to Russia now Donnie Asshole.

It will only get worse for you, and your criminal friends going forward.

Leave now your racist lying scumbag traitor.

America needs a leader not an instigator / divider.

I can't wait till you are frog marched off to prison with your criminal children, and your corrupt helpers.

Word.

Newest Reality (9,903 posts)

1. I wonder if...

I wonder if the fates of Benito Mussolini or the Tzar of Russia crosses his mind?

pecosbob (4,792 posts)

3. The photo taken in front of that Milanese petrol station has been on my mind for a while now

Strung up like a turkey so all the world can laugh at your tiny peepee.

Everybody liked seeing Benito strung up so much they moved him to another location in Milan and strung him up all over again.

DanieRains (1,361 posts)

2. Trump Is Scared Poopless Hiding In His Bunker Surrounded By Military

Boo!

He must be in true terror. Drug induced paranoia I am sure. Probably shaking like a leaf clutching his blankie.

There was no need to bring in soldiers to protect the White House. My gawd. True paranoia. No doubt about it.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: F Your Storm Troopers Trump - We Are Coming For You
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2020, 05:36:53 AM »
DanieRains (1,361 posts)

2. Trump Is Scared Poopless Hiding In His Bunker Surrounded By Military

Boo!

He must be in true terror. Drug induced paranoia I am sure. Probably shaking like a leaf clutching his blankie.

There was no need to bring in soldiers to protect the White House. My gawd. True paranoia. No doubt about it.

Just a couple of personal observations.

1.  The DUmmies call for the death of the president every single day, in one form or another, so I don't see how you can call it paranoia.

2.  If the president had not called in troops and some of those people got really brave and stormed the WH the DUmmies would have been saying "how could he not see that coming and been prepared?

The game the DUmmies play is why we laugh at them.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2020, 09:07:33 AM »
DanieRains (1,361 posts)

F Your Storm Troopers Trump - We Are Coming For You Even If You Make It To November

Wow! Amazing wordcrafting! A threat against the President and hatred for police and the military, all in one sentence!Impotence and uselessness are wearing on DU-Moron DanieRains, :rotf:  :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2020, 11:30:33 AM »

Just a couple of personal observations.

1.  The DUmmies call for the death of the president every single day, in one form or another, so I don't see how you can call it paranoia.

2.  If the president had not called in troops and some of those people got really brave and stormed the WH the DUmmies would have been saying "how could he not see that coming and been prepared?

The game the DUmmies play is why we laugh at them.

KC

Those troops around the White House were there to protect the rioters from themselves and to save their lives. There would have been a lot of dead protesters if they had breached the fences around the WH. Rooftop snipers and others with automatic weapons would have taken them out before getting very far past the fence.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2020, 11:52:30 AM »
Those troops around the White House were there to protect the rioters from themselves and to save their lives. There would have been a lot of dead protesters if they had breached the fences around the WH. Rooftop snipers and others with automatic weapons would have taken them out before getting very far past the fence.

No doubt.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 12:20:38 PM »

Aiiiiiiieeee assault weapons of war with extended clips and scary Black things attached!!!   :panic:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline hillneck

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2020, 12:35:33 PM »

Oh I'm sure a few of the protestors would have run away if they knew that crosshairs were already on their foreheads, just waiting for the command to pull the trigger.  And I'm pretty sure they have a couple of miniguns on the roof, plus a few other cool toys and gadgets,
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 12:48:36 PM »
DanieRains (1,361 posts)

Maybe you should flee to Russia now Donnie Asshole.

I am pretty sure the SS has a quietly whispered "bring it."

DU = KB warriors who all look like The Simpsons comic book shop guy -- even the women.  As frightening as a dandelion:

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2020, 03:35:56 PM »
Oh I'm sure a few of the protestors would have run away if they knew that crosshairs were already on their foreheads, just waiting for the command to pull the trigger.  And I'm pretty sure they have a couple of miniguns on the roof, plus a few other cool toys and gadgets,

I'm just guessing about the snipers and others with automatic weapons. However, there was talk of an anti-aircraft emplacement  on the White House and a few other locations in DC.