Author Topic: Coakley Gave Child Kidnapper the Kennedy Treatment  (Read 1451 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Coakley Gave Child Kidnapper the Kennedy Treatment
« on: January 16, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »
Rich, well-connected socialite walks free...

Back in 1999, Coakley was district attorney for Middlesex County near Boston. She approved a plea deal that allowed Palm Beach socialite Stephen Fagan to avoid prison after kidnapping his daughters in a 1979 custody fight and hiding them from their mother until 1998.

Fagan, who reinvented himself in Palm Beach as Dr. William Martin, said he took the girls from Massachusetts to Florida to protect them from an alcoholic mother who was endangering their lives — a claim the mother disputed. The girls were raised believing their mother had been killed in a car crash.

Fagan pleaded guilty in a Massachusetts court in 1999 and paid a $100,000 fine, served five years probation and performed 2,000 hours community service at the VA Medical Center in Riviera Beach.

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2010/01/mass-dem-senate-candidate-coakley-figured-in-palm-beach-kidnap-case/

A mother was deprived of her children for almost 20 years and the child lead their lives believing their mother to be dead.

But Coakley kept an innocent man in prison after she psychologically tortured small children into believing they had been sexually abused at the Amirault daycare center.

Coakley is a career shielding whore for whomever advances her career. I REPEAT: The DNC shouldn't be being her airtime they should just wipe-off, leave the money on the nightstand and go back to their wives.

This woman should be 20 points behind if Massive-two-shits had any decency.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Coakley Gave Child Kidnapper the Kennedy Treatment
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 02:35:26 PM »
At this point, I wouldn't be very surprised if she was 20 points behind.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
The most bitter pill of all - assuming she loses - is those touchy feely Democrats she hangs with will abandon her forever - and the only place that I believe will have any use for her is Fox News as a Democrat Pol - like the way they have other abbandonati such as Susan Estrich and Geraldine Ferraro as contributors.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 05:23:31 PM »
Rich, well-connected socialite walks free...

http://www.postonpolitics.com/2010/01/mass-dem-senate-candidate-coakley-figured-in-palm-beach-kidnap-case/

A mother was deprived of her children for almost 20 years and the child lead their lives believing their mother to be dead.

But Coakley kept an innocent man in prison after she psychologically tortured small children into believing they had been sexually abused at the Amirault daycare center.

Coakley is a career shielding whore for whomever advances her career. I REPEAT: The DNC shouldn't be being her airtime they should just wipe-off, leave the money on the nightstand and go back to their wives.

This woman should be 20 points behind if Massive-two-shits had any decency.

Why Mr. Bunny, from what I heard on Fox TV this was one of her more benign actions.

Brown has a manager that is just short of brilliant, the oopses I heard about came out to the public at the perfect time. There is no time for Coakleys campane to put a spin on this one.   Had this reminder been put out 6 months ago we would have forgotten amid the problems of the world.    Last minute  reminders or discloses leave the opponent with no time to maneuver.

I would move to Mass. just to be able to vote against her.

Seems a Cop baby sat his 2 year old niece and decided to rape the baby with a red hot curling iron.

All the weeks she spent in the hospital that child told doctors and nurses that her uncle had hurt her.

Along comes some relative of the cop, some big boy in the Police Union and that Coakley woman had the charges dropped.  Yup--her reason was no jury would believe a 2 year old.          Strange since jury's  believe the evidence from the dead.  

There are life changing events that we look back on and hearing this, it was one for me.

I cannot remember ever getting down right evil about anyone in my life time, mild dislike perhaps but not that dry heave feeling of overwhelming repugnance.

I have that feeling now and just the sight of her raises my blood pressure.  I do not like this feeling of outrage at another humans actions, in a way I feel that when a person actively hates another one the hated person is in control of you, your emotions and thinking.  The very act of spending helpless time using up calories on the expended energy it takes to hates is very new to me.

I cannot say I actually Hate this woman, but my feelings for her are very close to a line I do not want to cross.  I have always been comfortable with myself, most important I knew all too well my limitations and failings.   Now at my age this new emotion pops up,    The first time I actually have felt something bad, evil, or just insanity lurked within another and sooner or later something bad could happen to my family.

She scares me, there must be thousands of politicos that have done close to the same thing.

Mass. is not my state but as a NE. border state what goes on there has a spill over effect to me.

Mr. Bunny, I apologise for this rant, I have no excuse only a reason.

Rats, for my sanity I think I will go back and work on that town of fun and money  as CFO I had better earn my pay.   Perhaps I could convince myself that a trip this summer, most likely be last one I take this way at my age, climbing on my soft tail and taking a trip Kansas.