Author Topic: Who the **** is this PufPuf23 character? Why haven't I seen this jackass before?  (Read 1841 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Adenoid_Hynkel (10,089 posts)

Gen. Wesley Clark jumps the shark

A dumb reality show with the quitter's secessionist husband - I guess the general has given up on being a serious force in politics.
 ---
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - Sarah Palin's husband Todd will compete against Laili Ali, Dean Cain, former NFL player Terry Crews and others in NBC's upcoming reality competition "Stars Earn Stripes," the network said Tuesday. The network also revealed that former Supreme Allied Commander Europe for NATO Wesley Clark will co-host the series with "Entertainment Tonight" personality Samantha Harris.

On the series, which premieres on NBC with a two-hour episode on August 13, competitors will face off at a remote training facility as they take on missions inspired by actual military exercises. Paired up with "operatives" who formerly served in the armed forces or in a law-enforcement agency, the contestants will compete for cash prizes for military, veterans and first responder-based charities.

"I am thrilled to join ‘Stars Earn Stripes' as host and look forward to watching the celebrity cast members test themselves as they step up to take on these tough challenges," Clark said of the hosting stint. "This new series pays tribute to members of our dedicated armed forces and civil law enforcement and I know that the winnings, which will be donated to first-responder charity and veterans' groups, will make a difference and send an important message."

The full list of competitors includes boxing champion Ali (who'll compete for Military Child Education Coalition); "Lois & Clark" star Cain (competing for the Wounded Warrior Project); Crews (playing for the Pat Tillman Foundation); Palin (whose charity is the Armed Services YMCA Alaska); singer Nick Lachey (competing for the Badge of Honor Memorial Foundation); Olympic gold medalist Picabo Street (playing for Hiring Our Heroes); "The Biggest Loser" trainer Dolvett Quince (playing for Got Your 6); and WWE diva Eva Torres (competing for the USO).

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sns-rt-us-starsearnstripes-wesleyclarkbre85i1mt-20120619,0,643600.story

PufPuf23 (3,172 posts)

5. I once had a high opinion of Clark (would have been my candidate)

despite a personal bias against those with a military background.

Never watched a reality TV show and haven't had a TV for over a year (easy as I grew up and went through most of college without TV).

The USA is missing more than Joe DiMaggio.

I hope the Pat Tillman Foundation wins though think Tillman was a fool tool that grew wise too late and grieve for his family.

TV is our enemy. Watch out for the slime from your video please.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002830769
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Sounds like someone really wants to be the 2012 DOTY and is getting a late but fast start at it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.

Good thing you won't have to worry about that for any democrat running for president any time soon.

Oh yeah and **** you.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Very good, Pufpuf23, whoever you are. Try not to be so obvious.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Good to see ole Wes has found a gig that doesn't involve sucking a president's D***.

Offline Vagabond

Pupuf23 may or may not be my mole.

I can neither confirm nor deny whether he is a mole.

I would note that I recently went a year without TV, though.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39

As a Sr. NCO and 14 year veteran of the military allow me to say...with all sincerity...GFYS.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
TV is our enemy. Watch out for the slime from your video please.

Frank Zappa "steal".

You fail.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
As a Sr. NCO and 14 year veteran of the military allow me to say...with all sincerity...GFYS.

This 28 year Navy retiree agrees with you.
This too shall pass.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

Hell, I was in only 4 years, and I agree with you 100%.  War Eagle, brother!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
If pufpuf is a mole, he is lighting all the proper candles.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Airwolf

**** him and Clark with a flag pole.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
On the bright side...it looks like NBC is giving me Todd Palin eye candy for my birthday!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Mike B the Cajun

• Pot Stirrer
Four years, combat tour in Vietnam, buck Sargent...  i would like to add my "**** you" to the list.    :rant:

:fuelfire:
Don't get stuck on stupid...

I am of the CauCajun persuasion...  :-)

Leftwing lunatic thought process concerning police: I'm armed with bad breath and body odor. The police are armed with a badge, a tazer, a 9mm, and a shotgun.  I should antagonize them.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
On the bright side...it looks like NBC is giving me Todd Palin eye candy for my birthday!

Cindie

:naughty:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.