Author Topic: Can you really say that being a stay home Mother is a career?  (Read 1854 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: Can you really say that being a stay home Mother is a career?
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2012, 11:53:17 AM »
Dear DUmmies:

Being rich doesn't mean going out and blowing money just for the sake of spending. If they did that they wouldn't be rich for very long. Their budget may be larger than mine or yours but they still have to stick to it.

Ann Romney never hired a nanny, preferring to do the work of raising her children on her own. Whether she could afford it or not, she chose to be a regular mother.

The majority of SAHM's are exactly the kinds of women you want to attract including minority women and those from low income households.

I was a SAHM and a homeschooling parent. We prayed every morning before we started school. My son is now a Marine. I raised a warmongering Christian...be afraid...be very afraid!

Cindie

Thank you!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: Can you really say that being a stay home Mother is a career?
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2012, 01:39:47 PM »
I'd rather work 6-12's than be a stay at home parent. I get more time off doing the former.

Hellz to the yeah.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.