Author Topic: primitives admit they're a joke  (Read 1833 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives admit they're a joke
« on: May 21, 2009, 06:55:49 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x9239

Oh my.

TZ  (1000+ posts)        Wed May-20-09 05:11 PM
Original message

I'm a ****ing joke

Literally in a month I will be...a Forty year old virgin. Just like the *******ed movie. I've failed at every relationship I've ever had or tried to have. I'm totally alienated from my family. And I may have just alienated a wonderful friend..I apologized for my bad behavior of the last week or so, but I've heard nothing back yet...

she's busy but it scares me, and after the awful things I said and her totally correct lecture on me..I'm not so sure she wants anything to do with me and I'm terrified to approach again and yet it would destroy me to know the friendship is over..

Which would be just the latest in a long string of broken/dropped/friendships relationships my entire life. I know what my problems are..too clingy, don't deal with boundaries too well..try to hard to live vicariously through others..but I can't stop making the same mistakes over and over again.

The very definition of insanity...I know I need to go back on meds (my doctor forgot to refill my Lexapro a month ago and I've been so busy with physical ailements -Just back from Mayo clinic) that I haven't had a chance to refill that. I know I should probably get a psychiatrist as well but I'm scared to do that...

I know I'm an awful person and I'm afraid to see it to acknowledge just how awful...and yet I know I need to get the help...My job is suffering right now...I'm keeping my coworkers that I normally socialize at at arms length.

And you know what the worst is..Its so hard for me to be around happiness at the momemt..It just makes me realize what a miserable mess I am. I cry all the time. Only time I'm not unhappy is when I'm asleep.

Oh and to top it, there is someone I'm interested in, but who is almost totally unavailable due to distances in space and time..AND I'm not sure is emotionally ready to be more than my friend anyway..but I still have feelings for them even though I have not talked to them in ages...

I'm posting here in desperation....I may have hit emotional rock bottom today.

Odin2005  (1000+ posts)        Thu May-21-09 12:32 AM
Response to Original message

2. *Hugs TZ*

Whatever you do, don't give in the self-hating, it's a downward slope into oblivion.

spoony  (1000+ posts)      Thu May-21-09 05:10 AM

3. You're looking through a foggy lens

It makes everything look bad and irreparable, it screws up your sense of self and sense of yourself relative to others. Trust me, there's a lot that's good that's being obscured in that fog. Get that Lexapro filled and let it help wipe things clearer for you, because I promise you you're not a joke and you're not an awful person. When I'm not on my Lexapro, I feel the same way.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
Re: primitives admit they're a joke
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 07:05:46 AM »
100 bucks for 15 minutes in nevada will fix that.
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 07:07:02 AM »

The TZ primitive is the primitive once known as the turtlensue primitive.

So I dunno.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 07:10:00 AM »
And the DUmmies were just thrilled about some measure where 0bama was going to get the mentally ill employed...

Found it:

Helping Mentally Ill People Find Jobs Could Save Federal Government $368 Million A Year
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 07:12:50 AM »
And the DUmmies were just thrilled about some measure where 0bama was going to get the mentally ill employed...

Uh-oh.

That's not good news for the subway cat.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 07:44:15 AM »

65 bucks would get you half an hour and better service in Nogales, Mexico.  Not that I would know.....  :whistling:
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 07:45:10 AM »
Uh-oh.

That's not good news for the subway cat.
Well we've always wondered what she would look like in an orange vest carrying a garbage bag along the shoulder of the highway.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »
Just another in a long line of mentally ill DUmpmonkeys who realizes it is mentally ill, knows everything in its life has been a lousy mentally ill choice, knows it needs help, but cannot begin to believe its political choices may be due to mental illness too - even as it looks around and sees so many more just like him at the DemocratUnderground.com.

They never can make that vital connection.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 07:57:20 AM »
I posted a video from a ummmm dating service in shortbus for just the guy for her.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 08:02:49 AM »
His every other word is "I".
Maybe if he realized that he has to be a friend to have one things would be simpler for him but as a DUmmy he will never stop being 100% self centered.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 08:57:53 AM »
Odin2005  (1000+ posts)        Thu May-21-09 12:32 AM

2. *Hugs TZ*

It seems a blow-job would be more theraputic in this case.

Cover your buddy.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »
Just back from Mayo clinic

God, do these ****ers WORSHIP the Mayo Clinic, or what? Imagine being an administrator there, looking out over the parking lot at all the 1978 Chevettes and VW Buses caked with Gore/Kerry/Obama/pro-abortion/gun control/BUCK FUSH stickers. Remind me to NEVER go near the Mayo Clinic again.

(they revere the Mayo, but of course after universal healthcare they expect all of those world class experts to settle for $75K a year)
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 10:18:55 AM »
And you know what the worst is..Its so hard for me to be around happiness at the momemt..

Explains why he is posting at DU.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 10:21:50 AM »
Is Tizzy a male, female or it?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline MarshallLaw

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »

Yes.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 12:19:08 PM »
Oh for cryin' out loud, just shoot yourself and get it over with! Oh, I forgot, you hate guns. Well just remember it's inline, not across! And fill the bathtub with hot water, it's over quicker that way.

LOSER!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 12:20:30 PM »
Gawd, instead of getting the Lexapro refilled, why not just get a prescription for sleeping pills and get it over with? Talk about biggest loser! This one absolutely refuses to do anything to better her life. I mean when a DUmmie is too scared to see a therapist it's time to go down with the ship.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 05:23:34 PM »
Quote from:
TZ

And you know what the worst is..Its so hard for me to be around happiness at the momemt..It just makes me realize what a miserable mess I am. I cry all the time. Only time I'm not unhappy is when I'm asleep.

The motto for Skin's island.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2009, 05:42:48 PM »
Dennis Prager says that happiness is of a first-rank importance.  We owe it to those around us to be happy.  It's a moral obligation, we have no right to inflict our misery on others.  This DU'er needs to get Pragers book, "Happiness is a serious problem".  I would be glad to send my copy to him for free.   :p

“All happy people are grateful. Ungrateful people cannot be happy. We tend to think that being unhappy leads people to complain, but it's truer to say that complaining leads to people becoming unhappy.” ~ Dennis Prager

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2009, 05:47:05 PM »
Dennis Prager says that happiness is of a first-rank importance.  We owe it to those around us to be happy.  It's a moral obligation, we have no right to inflict our misery on others.  This DU'er needs to get Pragers book, "Happiness is a serious problem".  I would be glad to send my copy to him for free.   :p

“All happy people are grateful. Ungrateful people cannot be happy. We tend to think that being unhappy leads people to complain, but it's truer to say that complaining leads to people becoming unhappy.” ~ Dennis Prager

I know Amway when I smell it.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »
I know Amway when I smell it.

You are on a roll today, I have read some of your other posts in other threads.   :-)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2009, 05:57:35 PM »
Oh for cryin' out loud, just shoot yourself and get it over with! Oh, I forgot, you hate guns. Well just remember it's inline, not across! And fill the bathtub with hot water, it's over quicker that way.

LOSER!
Maybe he should throw himself in front of a hybrid.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2009, 06:03:02 PM »

It was one of the participants at the recent DU meetup that got a mention here.  One might want to use that thread as a reference.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
Mole and a ****ing good mole at that.

►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »
You are on a roll today, I have read some of your other posts in other threads.   :-)

It must be an imposter.  I haven't been online all day.   :innocent: