Author Topic: one of the worst bouncys ever  (Read 1558 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
one of the worst bouncys ever
« on: March 03, 2009, 06:53:28 PM »
Quote from:
tbyg52

So, I was at a BBQ joint in former DeLay land and the cashier accidentally overcharged me, then fixed it, and I said "woh, that was scary" - then couldn't resist adding (having just noticed it on the menu board), "but not as scary as the Bush Platter!"

Well. The cashier went off. Not like you probably think. Nearest I can remember follows:

"Yeah, thought we'd got rid of him, huh? And how about those people jumping all over Obama? Give me a break! He's been in office *six* *weeks*. And look at the mess he was left to clean up!"

Then a guy at a booth chimed in:

"And how about Limbaugh? What a jerk. Didn't he just get arrested for something else? And how about that fool with that 'Barack the Magic Negro' song? Said it wasn't racist. Give me a break. It was racist."

Went on in that vein for quite a while. Got up to four people besides me at one point. And all I had to do was stand there and grin.....

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5178702

0 bongs.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: one of the worst bouncys ever
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »
Are they just trying to sound stupid now?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »

They don't have to try, it just comes naturally. :hammer:

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 07:04:23 PM »
there should be a Lame-O Award. this one definitely would be nominated

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
Racist? That term came from a Dem in the LA Times. Now, if you ****ing idiots want racist, I give you your hero
 and his wife:

[youtube=425,350]6Bp7ks6miBk[/youtube]
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 08:08:53 PM »
"DeLay land", IIRC, is Sugarland, Texas. You won't get ANYBODY to admit to being a Democrat in that neck of the woods, much less chime in on an Obamagasm. Negative 3 bongs for wasting bandwidth.
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline Strider

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 09:19:18 PM »
No....that comes natural......open the mouth out comes teh stoopid....

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 09:41:55 PM »
As a whole, people at cash registers and checkout lines don't give a rats ass about politics, unless there is an election around the corner. If they did we would be discussing President McCain. and I suspect this market nightmare would be nowhere as bad as it is now.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 12:07:05 AM »
I was at Cracker Barrel tonight and no one was talking politics. They were all busy shovelling chicken & dumplings and country fried steak in their mouths. I was hoping the cashier would bring up the earmarks contained in the stimulus bill, but she just tried to sell me a Mason jar full of gumballs. I didn't even see any cool bumper stickers in the parking lot.

I guess I'm just never going to have an encounter.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Sam Adams

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »
I was at ******* Barrel tonight and no one was talking politics. They were all busy shovelling chicken & dumplings and country fried steak in their mouths. I was hoping the cashier would bring up the earmarks contained in the stimulus bill, but she just tried to sell me a Mason jar full of gumballs. I didn't even see any cool bumper stickers in the parking lot.

I guess I'm just never going to have an encounter.

LOL. H5

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 07:24:40 AM »

It seems to me some primitives do their damnedest to get quoted here, or at our old home, or on P-J Comix's most-excellent DUmmie FUnnies.

I haven't yet determined what the clues are, that a primitive's just trying to gain notoriety in the civilized world, or if a primitive really means it.

I suspect that's why the phalloscraping primitive posts what he posts, but am only 99% sure, not 100% sure.  That's why I ignore the phalloscraping primitive.

Playboy Pedro is the exception; Playboy Pedro wants to be quoted here and at those two other places, and being a man of good will, I accommodate.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 08:07:11 AM »
I haven't yet determined what the clues are, that a primitive's just trying to gain notoriety in the civilized world, or if a primitive really means it.

I admit when I read this one I kinda figured it might be they just want to get quoted.  In that case, the primitives' post demonstrates just how empty and petty their lives really are, and of which I am more than happy to help them proclaim it.  During the curret economic times, no doubt there are good and descent people out there who need to point at someone like the tbyg52 primitive and know they've got it lucky compared to that worthless fool.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Karin

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 08:48:00 AM »
Yes, Dandi, it's the damndest thing.  I too had an encounter with a cashier yesterday.  She took my money in exchange for some beer.  To my astonishment, a political debate did not break out.  The people behind me moved up in line in an orderly fashion.  Nobody jumped out of the bushes. 

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 10:09:01 AM »
Yes, Dandi, it's the damndest thing.  I too had an encounter with a cashier yesterday.  She took my money in exchange for some beer.  To my astonishment, a political debate did not break out.  The people behind me moved up in line in an orderly fashion.  Nobody jumped out of the bushes. 

And no cops to pull you over and hassle you over the beer or any of your bumper stickers?

How bizarre.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 12:04:04 PM »
This was an obvious and transparent attempt to get their bad bouncy posted here. Shame on you USA4ME for falling for it.  :tongue:

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »
It seems to me some primitives do their damnedest to get quoted here, or at our old home, or on P-J Comix's most-excellent DUmmie FUnnies.

I suspect that's why the phalloscraping primitive posts what he posts, but am only 99% sure, not 100% sure.  That's why I ignore the phalloscraping primitive.

Playboy Pedro is the exception; Playboy Pedro wants to be quoted here and at those two other places, and being a man of good will, I accommodate.

Hey Frank, how 'bout puttin' a link on the home page to PJ's most excellent DUmmie FUnnies?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 02:45:48 PM »
Hey Frank, how 'bout puttin' a link on the home page to PJ's most excellent DUmmie FUnnies?

There's a different "address" for each edition; I wouldn't know how to handle that, if it could be handled.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 03:00:05 PM »
Zero bongs. Standard bouncy format and unoriginal.

Fail.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »
There's a different "address" for each edition; I wouldn't know how to handle that, if it could be handled.

PJ has a blog for it somewhere

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2009, 03:33:32 PM »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2009, 04:33:02 PM »
http://www.dummiefunnies.blogspot.com/

Nice. I've got a new nickname for Obambi now... Emperor Porkulus Marximus...
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me