Author Topic: dimwitted lynn primitive doesn't care about Democrat party  (Read 1142 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
dimwitted lynn primitive doesn't care about Democrat party
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:10:23 PM »
Quote from:
LynnTheDem

OF COURSE the Republic Party want President Obama to FAIL.

They want him...and We the American People...to fail and fail HARD.

It's actually common sense, if you care only about the Republic Party.

Should Pres. Obama -and in turn, We the People, succeed, the Republic Party will remain out of power for decades.

Simple fact, using simple common sense. And the Republic party certainly are simple.

It's the same MO America has used for decades on other nations; stir up and starve the people to force them to overthrow their (non-America's Interests First) government and elect a US-approved (America's Interests First) government, against the people's own best interests.

If all we cared about was the Democratic Party, and the Republic Party owned the entire government, we'd do all we could to ensure they -even if as a result we- failed totally. Et voila; no more Republic Party.

And there's the #1 difference between Dems and Republics; we don't put Party Uber Alles.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4970412

:rotf:  :lol:  :rotf:

Yeah, the primitives care more about the country than they do their party and ideology.  That must be the reason they hardly complained at all the last 8 years.  :whatever:

The lies they tell themselves. 

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: dimwitted lynn primitive doesn't care about Democrat party
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »
OMG...they have been sooooo supportive in the war on terror. :censored:

Online jukin

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:17:49 PM »
Give me a H.....H
Give me a Y.....Y
Give me a P.....P
Give me a O....O
Give me a C.....C
Give me a R.....R
Give me a I...….I
Give me a S.....S
Give me a Y.....Y

What's that spell...???

WHAT"S THAT SPELL?

The self-delusion is so great in the dimwitted primitive, I think it truly believes what it wrote.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »
I like DUDS, DU Derrangement Syndrome.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 01:18:44 PM »
There is one thread of truth in that blather, though the Lynnsane bitch has got it twisted, as usual:  It's not that the Democraticans don't care about the Democratican Party, it's that the Democratican Party doesn't care about them - just about winning.

:rotf:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 03:25:27 PM »
Hey LynnThe Dim...just a quick reminder that just because YOUR GUY is in office now...doesn't mean that the same rules that got you jammed up last time don't apply now.

Just keep that in mind.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »
LynnTheDem

OF COURSE the Republic Party want President Obama to FAIL.

If the messiah fails, America wins.

They want him...and We the American People...to fail and fail HARD.
Yea....Republicans want to KILL terrorists and Democrats want to perform fellatio on them.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »
And shes voted in how many elections? That bitch should have her computer shredded into little tiny plastic parts then have it recycled into toys for tots.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 05:01:16 PM »
And shes voted in how many elections? That bitch should have her computer shredded into little tiny plastic parts then have it recycled into toys for tots.

I was going to suggest that she be shredded, but I do not want to deal with that environmental impact statement . . . ! :o
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »
I was going to suggest that she be shredded, but I do not want to deal with that environmental impact statement . . . ! :o

She's originally from Canuckistan...ship back what's left and let THEM deal with it.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 11:27:05 PM »
I don't know what is so confusing to the Little Goons.  The United States of America was founded with our Constitution, which insures freedom for all who reside legally within our borders.

Conservatives have stood proud to defend our Constitution since the day it was ratified.  The liberals have had a war against that same document since the day after it was ratified.  To simplify the truth, conservatives are the citizens of the United States of America and liberals are our enemies.  Liberals do not want people to be free and in charge of their own lives.

Now, why liberals haven't left us alone and moved on to another society, country, religion more in tune with their philosophy is another study.  The fact they have to ruin our society - to bring down the USA to make the entire world equally miserable (in their likeness) is all the proof we need that liberals are the assistants of satan (as described in the Christian Bible) and have an insatiable hatred for humanity.

Happy people make liberals sad.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2009, 04:29:25 AM »
She's originally from Canuckistan...ship back what's left and let THEM deal with it.

Tx, while I agree with you on principle, she's on our continent.  There would be some "bleed-over." :o :puke: And, as I alluded to before, that's seriously toxic.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2009, 05:04:38 AM »
Gen Patraeus thanks you for your newfound support.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2009, 06:11:17 AM »
Tx, while I agree with you on principle, she's on our continent.  There would be some "bleed-over." :o :puke: And, as I alluded to before, that's seriously toxic.

Point taken.  :cheersmate:

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2009, 07:37:28 AM »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site