Author Topic: primitive choking on rage aimed at wrong party  (Read 526 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive choking on rage aimed at wrong party
« on: February 03, 2009, 11:15:16 AM »
Quote from:
Mike 03

I used to think DU'ers were over-reacting when they said they hated republicans, but I finally understand.

I have to confess up front, these emotions I'm feeling are totally against what I thought I stand for, which is peace.

But I'm so angry right now.

My rage towards them is something that, if I put it into plain writing, might get me into trouble.

I'm so furious that I can't even express it.

But I want to tell those of you who were furious all along: You were right.

They suck... It's true. They don't give a damn about our country.

Despite all of their hyperbole, they do not want to help anyone.

They have no clue what is good for our nation, and they will DO ANYTHING to impede and obstruct anything our president, President Obama, wants to do to improve our lives.

They are opposing EVERYTHING we voted for.

What do we do?

Honestly, what on earth should we do to support our new President?

The only thing I've done so far is write furious, probably indiscreet, impertinent and improper, emails.

The anger is eating me alive. And I don't have any good ideas how about how to combat what you all are writing about: the refusal of the repukes to cooperate with our amazing new president.

I'm choking to death on my rage.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4966145&mesg_id=4966145

Someone needs to explain to this primitive that Republicans opposing B. Hussein is a moot point and they cannot obstruct anything and their cooperation is not necessary, that the Dems control the WH and both Houses of Congress and can do whatever they want.  I'm betting if they told him that it would really make him mad.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: primitive choking on rage aimed at wrong party
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »
Illumination for lurking primitives:

.....that the Dems control the WH and both Houses of Congress and can do whatever they want.....

That's it, right there.

Repeated for emphasis, in case the lurking primitives didn't get it the first time:

.....that the Dems control the WH and both Houses of Congress and can do whatever they want.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 12:37:45 PM »
"our amazing new president."   The phraseology is arresting.  Isn't that what you would use when saying "you've gotta meet my amazing new girlfriend!"  Or, in a commercial "introducing the amazing new Triton 4000!" 
I kinda feel sorry for the guy.  To live life day in and day out steeped in rage can't be fun.  There's no laughter, no quiet contemplation, you get gray hair and lines on your face by age 25.  Possibly turn to drugs to take the edge off for a bit.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 12:38:57 PM »
Possibly?

Possibly turn to drugs?

:rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 03:58:49 PM »
The anger is eating me alive. And I don't have any good ideas how about how to combat what you all are writing about: the refusal of the repukes to cooperate with our amazing new president.

Your angst gives me great pleasure.
Please stay the course.

I'm choking to death on my rage.
Obviously you are not choking fast enough but please do hurry - do it for the children.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄