Author Topic: acme products primitive tries to sound tough  (Read 2739 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
acme products primitive tries to sound tough
« on: January 24, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »
Quote from:
WileEcoyote

We want payback

I'm sure it's a good idea to put investigations and indictments on the back burner for a short while. However after Obama and Congressional Democrats secure some early strong victories the time will be ripe to bring the hammer down on the GOP and those constituents who voted for the republicans.

What to do:

First of all Pelosi and Reid need to grow a pair and play some real hard ball in the back rooms. Exactly no money, zero that is, should go to any federal programs in any district which sent a republican to Congress. Granted there might be some exceptions. In the Senate which sent asswhole David Vitter to Washington we certainly wouldn't want to hurt the reconstruction of New Orleans and those other areas affected by Hurricane Katrina.

But other than a few exceptions?

I say no federal money should be paid into any district which sent a republican to Congress. Why should hard working Americans subsidize a bunch of idiots who consistently vote against the national interest?

I'm tired of it. My taxes should go to States which send people like Bernie Sanders (Senator, Vermont), or Anna Eshoo (Congressional Rep, CA) to Washington.

Again: Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi should quietly but firmly bring the hammer down on GOP leaders. Mitch McConnell should become Harry's "little biatch". Ditto John Boehner from Ohio.

Republicans shall not speak unless spoken to.

While it certainly is fun and good sport to watch the GOP die a slow death I say it's high time to put the nail in the cooffin, bury the beast and send the republicans to the graveyard of other failed ideas.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4899237

:rotf: :rotf:

They're so cute when they click the heals of their birkenstocks and pretend like they're really jackboots.  Nuts like this need to be given the microphone at the DNC concention.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: acme products primitive tries to sound tough
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 02:20:18 PM »
First of all Pelosi and Reid need to grow a pair and play some real hard ball in the back rooms. Exactly no money, zero that is, should go to any federal programs in any district which sent a republican to Congress.

Well, there goes the constitution.  Dummie. 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Flame

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »
And that would be different than the status quo how?  I mean, it's already the blue districts getting all the money already, in welfare, etc.  How would this be any different?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 02:49:04 PM »
WileEcoyote (464 posts)        Sat Jan-24-09 02:41 PM
Response to Reply #9
10. BS
   The GOP is a criminal organization. Period. Voting for a GOP candidate is the same as endorsing someone like John Gotti for mayor. Probably worse. We all knew where the Teflon Don stood. Was probably more honest!

I don't know why people look at a repuke as simply exercising his right to vote in a democracy. Surely he has the right to vote for whomever he wants, but there is no reason to subsidize his stupid behavior.

So i say strip all federal funds going to certain targeted districts which consistently send idiots to Washington. Think of the future: You want to give fools who vote for Saxby Chambliss more authority?

Play hardball kids. Grab 'em by the balls and their minds will follow. The die hard repukes are so stupid that they could foul their own pants and yet blame the smell on Bill Clinton.

And I'm sick and tired of subsidizing them.

Any doubts who would be loading the trains if they were given the chance?

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 03:09:05 PM »
I dunno.

How about then if red congressional districts didn't send money to Washington, and so the Democrats would be stuck with just money from blue congressional districts?

Would that work, does one suppose?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
Any doubts who would be loading the trains if they were given the chance?

HI5

None whatsoever!

I've said it before and will say it again.  The personality types at the DUmp would have risen high in the NAZI and Stalin regimes.  At the very least they would know the NDVK and Gestapo numbers by muscle reflex.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2009, 08:09:53 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2009, 04:44:02 PM »
I dunno.

How about then if red congressional districts didn't send money to Washington, and so the Democrats would be stuck with just money from blue congressional districts?

I would dare say their would be no money to give if they didn't suck most of it up from Republican areas.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2009, 05:27:04 PM »
First of all Pelosi and Reid need to grow a pair and play some real hard ball in the back rooms. Exactly no money, zero that is, should go to any federal programs in any district which sent a republican to Congress.

This is not the type of mental image I really needed first thing in the morning.

:-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2009, 05:49:03 PM »
Interesting...only 8 responses.

Is it possible the DUmmies realize that Wile's idea is so fricking
stupid it would never happen??? And...they aren't even playing
into the delusion. Impressive, most impressive... :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2009, 07:33:22 PM »
I dunno, this might be worth encouraging.  I mentioned to someone recently that if the South ever wants its freedom, now is the time for it.  Obama and the Demcrats are too effete to stop it.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
I can't wait for some stinking hippies to come on to my property and get me.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2009, 11:04:27 PM »
You know, some days I just don't have the patience for this kind of bullshit? Just who does this dickweed think he is that he can dictate how exactly half of the country should be able to interact with their government? Never once have I seen this kind of crap from the right when they're in control (and what goes around comes around...always...Jimmy Carter gave us Reagan so he might want to be just a tad careful what he wishes for)? I may not have voted for my senators or my representative but they STILL represent ME and the members of my community. Last time I checked their salaries are being paid by ALL the people not just those who voted for them or live in their districts. If this is the way they want it, they can pay for it...most the billionaires are on the left anyway, they can pay the salaries, then they can decide how things work. I swear someone needs to go shoot this jerk's hamster.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
What she said.  :cheersmate:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2009, 04:46:49 AM »
Couple things . . .

H5 for the Coach's suggestion.  I'd love to see that.

Cindie, I saw something written in either the Guardian or the London Times, a couple of weeks before the election, which argued that liberals in the US need to be rooting for John McCain.  The writer listed the reasons why the next President would probably only last one term, then suggested that, in four years right about this time, they'd be hearing three words that they absolutely deplored:

President Sarah Palin

and not be able to do a thing about it.

I'm all for it.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2009, 12:42:40 PM »
I dunno.

Bingo.  :bow:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline md11hydmec

• plane doc
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 02:10:49 PM »
WileEcoyote

We want payback

I'm sure it's a good idea to put investigations and indictments on the back burner for a short while. However after Obama and Congressional Democrats secure some early strong victories the time will be ripe to bring the hammer down on the GOP and those constituents who voted for the republicans.

What to do:

First of all Pelosi and Reid need to grow a pair and play some real hard ball in the back rooms. Exactly no money, zero that is, should go to any federal programs in any district which sent a republican to Congress. Granted there might be some exceptions. In the Senate which sent asswhole David Vitter to Washington we certainly wouldn't want to hurt the reconstruction of New Orleans and those other areas affected by Hurricane Katrina.

But other than a few exceptions?

I say no federal money should be paid into any district which sent a republican to Congress. Why should hard working Americans subsidize a bunch of idiots who consistently vote against the national interest?

I'm tired of it. My taxes should go to States which send people like Bernie Sanders (Senator, Vermont), or Anna Eshoo (Congressional Rep, CA) to Washington.

Again: Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi should quietly but firmly bring the hammer down on GOP leaders. Mitch McConnell should become Harry's "little biatch". Ditto John Boehner from Ohio.

Republicans shall not speak unless spoken to.

While it certainly is fun and good sport to watch the GOP die a slow death I say it's high time to put the nail in the cooffin, bury the beast and send the republicans to the graveyard of other failed ideas.

http://www.democraticunde...l&address=389x4899237
My, my, how very fascist of you.  Come and get me DUmmie!  I dare you! :bigbird:
"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."-----John Galt, Atlas Shrugged

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 02:12:38 PM »
I dunno.

I would also say that no food grown red districts would be allowed in blue ones.

Wonder which part of Manhatten they will plow up to plant crops.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »
I would also say that no food grown red districts would be allowed in blue ones.

Wonder which part of Manhatten they will plow up to plant crops.

Or Frisco . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2009, 03:33:42 PM »
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »
Or Frisco . . .

haha.. they can't even bury their dead in San Francisco. They have to drag them to a town nearby that exists only as a cemetery ville.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 05:35:20 PM »
haha.. they can't even bury their dead in San Francisco. They have to drag them to a town nearby that exists only as a cemetery ville.

I was thinking of levelling the Castro district . . . One MOAB ought to do it.

Chase her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 01:14:09 AM »
I can't imagine a more sure way to provoke a civil war in America than following that idiot's advice. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2009, 07:45:03 AM »
I can't imagine a more sure way to provoke a civil war in America than following that idiot's advice. 
Wars are started by people who think they can win them.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2009, 10:44:31 AM »
I don't even know where to start with this, except to say, "well said, Cindie!" 

Still only 8 responses, and some were actually reasonable.  On the side of bleeding heart liberal rather than constitutional, but rebuking of Wiley nonetheless  (you know, what about the children, poor people and old people in said district?)   Old Wiley just comes back and says war is hell.  What a sweetie.     
« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 10:52:16 AM by Karin »

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2009, 10:46:27 AM »
Wars are started by people who think they can win them.

The world is full of people with really bad judgment.  An extraordinarily high percentage of them seem to be Democrats, French, Moslems, or some combination.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.