Author Topic: primitives afraid of Limbaugh  (Read 1974 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitives afraid of Limbaugh
« on: January 22, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »
Quote from:
Philosoraptor

Choke on it limbaugh, you racist, junkie pedophile.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4877741&mesg_id=4877741

Quote from:
nadinbrzezinski

So rush is hoping Obama fails

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4885543&mesg_id=4885543

Quote from:
Phoebe Loosinhouse

Limbaugh represents his own self -interest and that's it

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4886146

Quote from:
Philosoraptor

bush failed miserably for 8 yrs., no matter how hard rush hoped he wouldn't.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4886064

And that was just the first page of GD.  For someone who is "washed up" as they claim, they sure do worry about him enough to feel compelled to comment.

In the case of Rush, who says that he hopes B. Hussein fails because if he implements what he wants it'll be bad for the country, I completely agree, and I also hope B. Hussein fails when he tries to push a liberal agenda.  Should he decide to cast away the childish ideology of liberalism and become a conservative, I'll support him.  From what I've observed of the DUmmies so far, they are in complete lockstep with everything B. Hussein wants to do, and they are opposed to anyone who disagrees with him and is not willing to mindlessly follow him as they do, just like we knew they would.  They are, indeed, a cult.  They've shown themselves once again to be the embodiment of all they claimed others were, just like the lockstepping libs they were during the Clinton years before the DUmp existed.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 08:26:58 AM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: primitives afraid of Limbaugh
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 08:27:52 AM »
Phall0-paul and the rest of the DUmmies are frightened of anyone smarter then they are.

Which explains their hatred at most of America.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 09:22:02 AM »
Quote from:
Texas Explorer

God damn you rush limpballs! 

I read that he hopes the President Obama will fail in everything he does. Does anyone here monitor that asshole?

My roomate and long-time friend, who owns the house I'm living in, buys limpballs bullshit hook, line, and sinker. I was telling him last night that the UN Rapporteur for Torture wants the U.S. to pursue bushco for violations of the Geneva Convention and about former NSA analyst Russell Tice is blowing the whistle about how bushco spied on journalists and reporters as well as political opponents. His response:

"Waterboarding is not torture and the U.S. is not bound by the Geneva Convention." and "I don't have anything to hide so why does it matter if they tapped my phones? Do you have anything to hide?" and "Does Obama's new FOIA rules mean that Clinton's records will also be made available?" and he concluded by saying, regarding secrets of the bush admininstration, "There's some things we don't need to know."

I am so *******ed sick of that asshole limpballs poisoning the minds of my friends and loved-ones. My friend is so indoctrinated and so polarized that I feel I can't even attempt to set him straight without risking our friendship and my current living arrangement.

How oh how do we stop that asshole? Here we are in Obama's second day and I'm already desperately angered at the bullshit attempts to compromise President Obama's leadership by the reich-wingers and their poisoning of otherwise good people's minds.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4886872

And now a bouncy.  Always fun to watch cult members talk about others being "indoctrinated."

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 09:26:11 AM »
The DUmmies should be afraid.

B. Hussein is going to give him 4 years of some really great material.

I have to wonder what's going to happen to Jon Stewart.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 09:29:34 AM »
"Waterboarding is not torture (a truth) and the U.S. is not bound by the Geneva Convention (a truth)." and "I don't have anything to hide so why does it matter if they tapped my phones? (a personal opinion) Do you have anything to hide? (a good question)" and "Does Obama's new FOIA rules mean that Clinton's records will also be made available? (a reasonable question)" and he concluded by saying, regarding secrets of the bush admininstration, "There's some things we don't need to know. (another personal opinion based in reality)"

I am so *******ed sick of that asshole limpballs poisoning the minds of my friends and loved-ones.

Limpballs poisons minds with the truth and reality.  That's what Texas Exspoozer is saying.  Gotta love it!

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:27 AM »

Judging from the ads I saw for his show after the inauguration, it will just be another fellate-the-Obamessiah-fest.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »
How oh how do we stop that *******? Here we are in Obama's second day and I'm already desperately angered at the bullshit attempts to compromise President Obama's leadership by the reich-wingers and their poisoning of otherwise good people's minds.
You guys spent 8 years spewing vitreol and hatred and we just mocked and laughed at you for it.
Now what goes around comes around and lookey..more hate and a desire to silence who you diasagree with.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 09:57:20 AM »
I will resist and delegitimize his presidency.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2009, 09:59:12 AM »
Does anyone here monitor that asshole?

Yes, shit-for-brains, millions of his listeners.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 10:02:51 AM »
The DUmmies should be afraid.

B. Hussein is going to give him 4 years of some really great material.

Or any late night TV show for that matter. As one of them said "You can't make fun of the guy".. I forget who exactly said that, but still a 4 year term for The Big Zero is going to be a ratings and writing nightmare for the likes of Conan O'Brien, Letterman, and the like.

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2009, 10:05:56 AM »
Phall0-paul and the rest of the DUmmies are frightened of anyone smarter then they are.

Which explains their hatred at most of America.

Which explains why one of them was frightened of cabbage that time!
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2009, 12:39:46 PM »
I am so *******ed sick of that asshole limpballs poisoning the minds of my friends and loved-ones. My friend is so indoctrinated and so polarized that I feel I can't even attempt to set him straight without risking our friendship and my current living arrangement.

I bet he's more concerned about his living arrangement then his friendship. Has it ever occurred to you, Tex, that rather than being "poisoned" Rush gives voice to WHAT HE ALREADY BELIEVES!!! Nothing you could say could set him straight because conservatism requires thought, not feelings. But go ahead and try, I dare you.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 12:52:01 PM »
Quote from:
kentuck

Limbaugh should not be ignored this time.

He is starting on Obama just like he did on Clinton. It doesn't matter to him if our country goes under. His only concern is that he not have to pay more taxes. Screw the rest of the country. His racism and division should be condemned by everyone, including the Republicans that have suffered from his advice and propaganda. How much more are they willing to take from this imbecile?

He now says that he hopes Obama fails. If Obama fails, we all fail. Obama is not the only American with chips on the table. Limbaugh is out of touch and out of control. It is time to throw his sorry ass under the bus. This country does not need his propaganda anymore. He has done enough damage and we cannot ignore him this time around. It's time for the Armed Forces Radio to take him off the air. It's time for Clear Channel to re-consider their contract with this anti-American bigot. We may be a tolerant people but we cannot tolerate such hatred and bigotry from anyone.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4887691&mesg_id=4887691

"If Obama fails, we all fail."

Cult mentality at its finest.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »
kentuck

Limbaugh should not be ignored this time.

He is starting on Obama just like he did on Clinton we did on Bush.

Fix't
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »
Quote from:
Cyrano

IMO, Limbaugh and hate radio have got to go

Do Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, and all the other peddlers of hate and divisiveness have the right to say all the despicable things they say? A superficial reading of the first amendment to the constitution would seem to endorse their saying just about anything at all.

However, the phrase: “The constitution is not a suicide pact,” has been attributed to both Abraham Lincoln and Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson who was the chief judge at the Nuremberg war crimes trials of Nazis.

Further, Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes famously said that “… freedom of speech does not protect a man falsely shouting fire in a crowded theater.”

The point I am attempting to make is that I believe that hate speech, such as that which has been practiced for decades by right-wing propagandists like Limbaugh over the public airways, presents a real threat to our freedoms, our constitution and our country.

Limbaugh and the others are presently doing everything possible to undermine the legitimacy of Barack Obama’s presidency. (A few weeks ago, one of these lunatics – I forget which one – was all but "suggesting" assassination. As far as I know, he was not detained or questioned by the Secret Service.)

I am not a lawyer or a constitutional scholar, but I know that some here on DU are. However, whether you are or not, I’d like to hear your opinion on whether Limbaugh et al should face some restraints on what they can say, and if there is a legal way to impose such restraints.

Or, conversely, do you believe that there should be zero limits on what they can say?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=4887867&mesg_id=4887867

Quote from:
In_Transit

I have a question about Limbaugh for all you legal eagles.

He is just a subversive as Tokyo Rose. How is it that he (and others) are allowed on the air waves? Don't tell me about free speech. They are continuing to do as much damage to our country as if they were bombing. They're job is to spew divisiveness that continues to divide this country. Is the fairness doctrine the solution?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4888362

:mental:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 03:54:36 PM »
:mental:

You got that right, sir.

There must be something in the water down in Florida, that makes the large proboscised primitive, Oscar Wilde, the "Cyrano" primitive be so off-center.

Maybe his cat pissed on him again.  I dunno.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 03:58:39 PM »

Which explains their hatred at most of America's Fifth graders.

Fixd
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 04:36:47 PM »
The point I am attempting to make is that I believe that hate speech, such as that which has been practiced for decades by right-wing propagandists like Limbaugh over the public airways, presents a real threat to our freedoms, our constitution and our country.

The only danger to our freedoms and our country are self-appointed thought police like you.   :mental: :loser:

And don't give me that "Constitution is not a suicide pact line" after all that bitching about wiretapping terrorists, you ****ing hypocritical moron.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »
The only danger to our freedoms and our country are self-appointed thought police like you.   :mental: :loser:

And don't give me that "Constitution is not a suicide pact line" after all that bitching about wiretapping terrorists, you ****ing hypocritical moron.

Yes, free speech is a threat to freedom.

God, how do these people even generate enough brain power for autonomous functions, much less using a computer?

On edit: damn ghey smilies!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2009, 04:44:20 PM by freedumb2003 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2009, 04:42:50 PM »

And don't give me that "Constitution is not a suicide pact line" after all that bitching about wiretapping terrorists, you ******* hypocritical moron.

Yes, free speech is a threat to freedom.

God, how do these people even generate enough brain power for autonomous functions, much less using a computer?

They're like children.  To them the country is one giant Burger King and they're supposed to have it their way.  They're not mature enough to understand "this land is your land, this land is my land."

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
They cannot help but contradict themselves. If they are angry at something you are doing they will tell  you you don't matter as they tell you to stop it.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2009, 12:10:33 PM »
I bet he's more concerned about his living arrangement then his friendship. Has it ever occurred to you, Tex, that rather than being "poisoned" Rush gives voice to WHAT HE ALREADY BELIEVES!!! Nothing you could say could set him straight because conservatism requires thought, not feelings. But go ahead and try, I dare you.

Cindie

BRAVO, Cindie! Bravo!