Author Topic: More TREEEEEEEEEZUN!  (Read 762 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
More TREEEEEEEEEZUN!
« on: January 11, 2017, 10:29:13 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028459314

Wed Jan 11, 2017, 11:04 AM
Star Member Cattledog (1,219 posts)

Treason has been committed.
Article I Section 3 defines it as levying war against the United States, or "adhering" or "giving aid and comfort" to enemies of the United States.
Quite clear that Trump has done the latter.

And of course, a topic that's close to her black heart...

Response to yodermon (Reply #1)
Wed Jan 11, 2017, 11:16 AM

Star Member LaydeeBug (8,421 posts)
4. THEY engaged in war when they hacked. Cyber war is an act of war. nt

Response to Cattledog (Original post)
Wed Jan 11, 2017, 11:14 AM

kentuck (78,040 posts)
2. Then much of the Republican Party leadership is guilty also.
Because they knew.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Re: More TREEEEEEEEEZUN!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 10:34:08 AM »
Absent a Congressional declaration of war, and probably even then, it's virtually impossible for a President to commit treason since the policy decisions about who is, and who is not, an 'Enemy of the United States' are entirely in his hands.  As of the swearing in, even if every paranoid fantasy you DUmmtards are fapping to right now were true, it would all be by the boards.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 10:47:35 AM »
The DUmp right now.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wnI8Sbj87k[/youtube]

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 10:48:10 AM »
It's my hope the treeeeeezunz buuuuuurnz their baaaallz.
 Bloody ďamn wankers.   :bird:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 10:50:36 AM »
Is there a nation on earth whose government has at least one Internet-connected computer that hasn't tried to hack into some US computer? Or into whose computer(s) the US intel agencies haven't tried to hack?

Where was DU-folks' outrage when the Chinese hacked into that government employee DB? And their greater outrage when BHO did nothing?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 11:03:33 AM »
Is there a nation on earth whose government has at least one Internet-connected computer that hasn't tried to hack into some US computer? Or into whose computer(s) the US intel agencies haven't tried to hack?

Where was DU-folks' outrage when the Chinese hacked into that government employee DB? And their greater outrage when BHO did nothing?

It quite literally never stops.
My company isn't even high profile, we aren't even publicly known, we work all inside jobs as a silent partner for our customers.
That being said, we are CONSTANTLY being bombarded with hack and brute force attempts. It is simply a fact of life. The APNIC regions is the worst, mostly Chinese sources. Another notorious region is Ukraine. I've gone so far as to just bit-bucket most of the APNIC A blocks.
some day I should share just an hours worth of firewall logs with everyone just so those who are not exposed to this underworld on a daily basis can see just how bad it is. Now imagine how bad it must be for the USG or high profile companies if someone like us get hit this hard.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 11:04:39 AM »
Ok, DUmmies, push treason for (allegedly) benefitting from Russian exposure of DNC corruption.

Meanwhile, how about the people Obama has released from Gitmo that are re-captured on the battlefield? That's definitively aid and comfort.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 11:09:06 AM »
Absent a Congressional declaration of war, and probably even then, it's virtually impossible for a President to commit treason since the policy decisions about who is, and who is not, an 'Enemy of the United States' are entirely in his hands.  As of the swearing in, even if every paranoid fantasy you DUmmtards are fapping to right now were true, it would all be by the boards.

Odd how the DUmmies classify Russia as an enemy but purposefully ignore all of the "enemies" of the US that Obama has given aid and comfort to.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 11:16:20 AM »
It quite literally never stops.
My company isn't even high profile, we aren't even publicly known, we work all inside jobs as a silent partner for our customers.
That being said, we are CONSTANTLY being bombarded with hack and brute force attempts. It is simply a fact of life. The APNIC regions is the worst, mostly Chinese sources. Another notorious region is Ukraine. I've gone so far as to just bit-bucket most of the APNIC A blocks.
some day I should share just an hours worth of firewall logs with everyone just so those who are not exposed to this underworld on a daily basis can see just how bad it is. Now imagine how bad it must be for the USG or high profile companies if someone like us get hit this hard.

I'm nowhere near being an IT professional, but my previous employer of 7 1/2 years was a defense contractor. Some of the @#$% our IT people had to do were a hindrance to me doing my job. Welcome to the 201Xs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.