Author Topic: My family is in danger of a known sex offender  (Read 1840 times)

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
Re: My family is in danger of a known sex offender
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2015, 01:50:40 PM »
Wed Aug-19-09 12:45 PM
CreekDog   (1000+ posts)           
Response to Reply #15

167. don't studies say that they (pedophiles) have the lowest rate of recidivism among violent criminals?

I once read where  a study showed that pedophiles suffered 100% recidivism. Chemicals don't work. Castration don't work. Best thing for them is throw them out in the prison general population. One of the three major gang elements will correct the situation.

Oh yeah. And  :bird: shitcreek dog.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2015, 01:53:35 PM »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2015, 01:55:22 PM »
Someone merely caught urinating in a secluded spot, but seen by people can sometimes be charged with a sex crime.

Same thing for an 18 YO guy who has sex with a 17.99 YO girl.  Sex Offender status for life.

The S.O. label is badly misused, almost as much as "hate crime."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
The list is getting long but I think it instructional to point it out that another trait of people with great and super high IQs is tolerance..no...glowing approval of pedophilia.

First the left goes to the mat for homos. But hey that is just not deviant enough. So the leftists goes all in for mentally ill people called transgenders. But even THAT is not deviant enough. Now the new cause celebre is going to be pedos. There is no moral bottom to the left's evilness. NONE.

I just don't see how there cannot be a violent divorce between us.

Never forget:  This is what happens when social issues are sacrificed for the almighty dollar.

If it ever comes to a violent divorce, and I do mean if, then there will be just as much blood on the hands of "it's the economy, stupid" crowd as there will be on the deviant left.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840