Author Topic: Airborne and EmergenC  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Airborne and EmergenC
« on: October 20, 2011, 12:43:49 PM »
Just want to clarify for frank that these aren't "medicine" per se, they're basically a supplement with high amounts of Vitamin C and some Minerals. What you basically do is take them at the 1st sign of not feeling well, you can take them 2-3 times a day for a couple of days. My Husband and I believe in Conventional Medicine, but we've been using this for a few years and knock wood we haven't had a cold at all, just minor symptoms, we swear by this stuff.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Airborne and EmergenC
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »
Me too BG!  And I don't even use hand sanitizer! 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »
I use them too, and  I personally feel like they've helped me to avoid getting sick.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 06:00:05 PM »
We were constantly getting sick in the winter and were very skeptical about using these products, we thought no way would they work, but we became believers after using them. I keep both in the house, and when my Mom starts sniffling I get up and make it for her.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats