Author Topic: Stick a fork in another welfare scammer. (not really, free stuff is too good)  (Read 1557 times)

Offline thundley4

FirstLight   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:36 PM
Original message
I am so ****ing DONE   

Edited on Thu Jan-21-10 01:39 PM by FirstLight
At the very least, my Obama Biden stickers are coming OFF the car this week.

and if I had the resources, I would be gone from this country...
...or at least run away to my ranch in the hills and stop paying taxes and voting...**** em...if they want my livelihood, they can come after me to get it.
...Pull my kids out of school and go live off the land, set up my own off-the-grid home and just do what I WANT.

I am tired of trying to find a job and make life work by THEIR rules, tired of having my earned income credit TAKEN to pay for student loans on and education that is null & void
tired of hoping for things to get better when they really are not going to anytime soon
tired of trying to make my children good little citizens, when they should be learning more about ecology and surviving the next decades of Earth changes
tired of having to tell the welfare office details about my life, every nickel and dime and bank statement watched for fraud when the banks and politicians are stealing openly
tired of the way things keep getting worse, even when you think they can't

I'm not giving up, i am taking my life back.

but first i'm going to go have a good  *cry*
  http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7532806

Hey DUmmie. I'm tired of my tax dollars going to support your freeloading. It's not my fault you didn't take college courses that  employers found useful.

Tansy_Gold   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:39 PM
Response to Original message
1. I'm right there with you, FirstLight

I'll bring the kleenex.

asdjrocky (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:40 PM
2. I hear ya.

I'm pretty much off the grid as much as I can be in the city. I'm not voting. I've got my big garden, I work for myself and I am done with the political process until they do something to bring me back.

I volunteer locally and do what I can for my neighbors, but I too am done.

Cable/internet , power and phone  is not being off the grid.  It sounds like you are working but not paying taxes.

WheelWalker   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:41 PM
5. You live at Lake Tahoe and visit the welfare office?

But it's in the poor section of Lake Tahoe.

FirstLight   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:47 PM
Response to Reply #5
12. why do you ask?

Because your story of woe doesn't add up?

bkozumplik (147 posts)         Thu Jan-21-10 01:48 PM
Response to Reply #5
15. yes, theres plenty of poor locals in tahoe.

The tourist industry needs workers. I know a woman with a child who lives in a tiny uninsulated apartment above someones garage and who rides her bike around even in the winter (no car) with her young kid on the back of it.
In Tahoe.

Happens. I'd rather be poor someplace warm. I think she should move.

Really, if she can't afford a Prius, make her leave.

FirstLight   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 02:05 PM
Response to Reply #15
23. It's not called "Poverty with a View" for nuthin!   

One of my good friends was all stoked to get a job after 1 1/2 yrs of unemployment...she has 2 kids and a husband who is a loser...and she is working at the ski resort now for $8 an hour...which is just highway robbery on the part of these ****ing corporations... (heavenly/vail resorts...ya)

I moved up here in 92 because I needed the safety of being in a small town and not the big city ...small town poverty is different and in my mind a lot less dangerous. (I came from Oakland too)

Problem is, you get stuck here. Can't make enough to MOVE, and getting a job in another area and moving is not that easy with kids either.

So I freelance and make my way with odd jobs, most of us here in rural mountain towns have at least 3 or 4 different 'angles' or 'professions' to get by. I've known people who work at the grocery chain (which is supposed to be one of the better jobs) and still have to wait tables or something to make ends meet.

I look at it as "survival training" 

Safer than the big city, because there aren't as many cops looking for you there?

SammyWinstonJack   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 02:00 PM
Response to Reply #5
21. What, you think everyone living in Lake Tahoe is well to do? How very elitist of you.

We've come to expect elitism from all DimRats.

kjackson227 (976 posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:44 PM
10. Even the Obama Head Cheerleader is becoming more and more...

disillusioned. Still hoping things will turn around 

Uh-uh, not supposed to use that word: cheerleader.

KittyWampus   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:55 PM
Response to Reply #10
19. head "cheerleader"? What a ****ing insult. At least some of us haven't spent the last year

tearing the man down on a methodical basis.

I told him.

Desertrose   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:54 PM
18. My stickers came off last spring.....

I totally hear ya....live with my grown kids and the son just got laid off.Thank goodness we can stick together and hopefully weather things out...the future?? Not the one I had envisioned for so long....but I ain't givin' up.

We need to all quit playing by their ridiculous rules!!!

Sorry for all you DUmmies, but you voted for the clowns that are controlling the government right now. Your bitter tears are sweet.  :evillaugh:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
nd if I had the resources, I would be gone from this country...
...or at least run away to my ranch in the hills and stop paying taxes and voting...**** em...if they want my livelihood, they can come after me to get it.

How does the tale of woe (betting it makes good money under the table from the wealthy it curses) equate to a ranch in the hills?

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
She moved there in '92 and she STILL has student loans?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline kenth

Sorry for all you DUmmies, but you voted for the clowns that are controlling the government right now. Your bitter tears are sweet.  :evillaugh:

Offline Specbid

How interesting...a couple DUmmies want to go off paper, selfish bastards. Don't want to pay taxes to help those less fortunate. Shame on them... :lmao: Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
How interesting...a couple DUmmies want to go off paper, selfish bastards. Don't want to pay taxes to help those less fortunate. Shame on them... :lmao: Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face.

The evil DUmmies

Offline Specbid

The evil DUmmies

I know. What terrible selfish bastards they are. Don't they know barry needs their tax dollars to fund the war in Afg..er, I mean, to help all those welfare queens living in Tahoe and Malibu and such. Heartless creeps.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

She moved there in '92 and she STILL has student loans?

Because, from the sound of it, she defaulted on them, so they snatch her income tax 'Refund' (Consisting of her EIC mostly, I'm sure), which is why she's sniveling about losing 'Her' (Federally-given) EIC to pay HER defaulted (Federally-insured and thus now owed) student loan bad debt. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
I know. What terrible selfish bastards they are. Don't they know barry needs their tax dollars to fund the war in Afg..er, I mean, to help all those welfare queens living in Tahoe and Malibu and such. Heartless creeps.

We all need to donate to the Beverly Hills Food Bank, Matt LeBlanc depends on it. lol.

Offline Specbid

We all need to donate to the Beverly Hills Food Bank, Matt LeBlanc depends on it. lol.

Yeah, he's been missing a lot of meals...

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)

Yeah, he's been missing a lot of meals...

Will the "friends" ever get another big acting role? Matt couldn't get a job playing himself. lol.

Offline Specbid

Will the "friends" ever get another big acting role? Matt couldn't get a job playing himself. lol.

That would be a BIG role. :naughty:

Offline thundley4

Courtney Cox has been doing okay for herself.

Offline Specbid

Courtney Cox has been doing okay for herself.

I'd hit it.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
FirstLight   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:36 PM
Original message
I am so ****ing DONE   

...Pull my kids out of school and go live off the land, set up my own off-the-grid home and just do what I WANT.

Blah blah blah....

If he has a ranch in the hills why doesn't he sell it and move?  How can he be poor and own a ranch in the hills in Lake Tahoe?  How does he pay the property taxes? 

Offline Karin

Unless this DUmmie is "talking poor" and spinning a poverty bouncy for DUmp cred, and let the thing about the ranch slip out.

I will never understand anyone who takes out student debt for moonbat fields of study.  You hear some of them sometimes on the Dave Ramsey show.  The poor bastards have signed their lives away to major in "music management" or something.  They don't have two dimes to rub together. 

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
If he has a ranch in the hills why doesn't he sell it and move?  How can he be poor and own a ranch in the hills in Lake Tahoe?  How does he pay the property taxes? 

lol

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
FirstLight   (1000+ posts)             Thu Jan-21-10 01:36 PM
Original message
I am so ******* DONE   

I am tired of trying to find a job and make life work by THEIR rules, tired of having my earned income credit TAKEN to pay for student loans on and education that is null & void
tired of hoping for things to get better when they really are not going to anytime soon
tired of trying to make my children good little citizens, when they should be learning more about ecology and surviving the next decades of Earth changes
tired of having to tell the welfare office details about my life, every nickel and dime and bank statement watched for fraud when the banks and politicians are stealing openly
tired of the way things keep getting worse, even when you think they can't

I'm not giving up, i am taking my life back.

but first i'm going to go have a good  *cry*

The ranch is an unobtainable fantasy.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"

If you are getting welfare it is like you are living under your parents.  When they pay the bills you have to do what they say.  Welcome to what the Democrats want, control.  Say hi to your Dad for me. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Live off the government play by their rules.  That is what we have been trying to tell you yahoos for years.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline tuolumnejim

The ranch is an unobtainable fantasy.
^^^ This.

As a matter of fact I bought a house not to far from Tahoe in Nevada and in my quest I was looking at property all over the area, to the best of my knowledge there are no ranches left around Tahoe (the lib tree huggers got everything shut down).
And the cost of real property in the area is outrageous, here's a Realtor Link for "Ranch land" in the area, not even a 1/4 acre for 100,000, yep thats what the libtards have done.  :thatsright:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 03:22:56 PM by tuolumnejim »
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LadyLiberty

Mmmkay, how can she/he say that they pay taxes AND get EIC  :mental: How does he/she own a ranch under such "poverty stricken" circumstances  :mental:

Oh, and I am astonished that this newly elected welfare administration hasn't touched the student loan thang, fully making those free, especially those massive student loans given out via the private sector...you know, those "predatory lenders".

I have hated every minute of this administration, as well as a Dem controlled congress, but I have never ONCE thrown a temper tantrum and said I was leaving the country.

This is what they do time and time again...I heard this for 6 years out of 8 of the Bush years, and they're saying it now when they've got THE most liberal president for POTUS.

"Too-da-loo, Mother F*cker!"

Sucks to be them  :rotf:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 03:51:03 PM by LadyLiberty »
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama