Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Rep. Matt Gaetz RE FBI, spying, FISA and the Trump campaign  (Read 1674 times)

Offline mrclose

« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:10:29 PM by mrclose »
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline mrclose

Dead link.

Sorry.
Fixed it.

Now this ...

Sara Carter's web site!

My pick for a Pulitzer!

A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of senior government officials

https://saraacarter.com/2018/01/18/a-bombshell-house-intelligence-report-exposing-extensive-fisa-abuse-could-lead-to-the-removal-of-senior-government-officials/
"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead.
It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid."

~ Anonymous

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
If the information being alleged is accurate, these folks don't need to be removed from government. They need to become WARDS of government for the forseeable future.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

From the Sara Carter article:

The House Intelligence Committee passed the motion along party lines Thursday to make the classified report alleging extensive ‘FISA Abuse’ related to the controversial dossier available to all House members.

Either this is a lunatic partisan witch hunt by Rs, or Ds don't give a @#$% when abuses are committed under the aegis of a D President. Frank I think the latter, since releasing the report would expose any partisan witch hunt for what it is.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.