Author Topic: The most talkative dentist in the world bloviates  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Mary Ann

The most talkative dentist in the world bloviates
« on: January 18, 2018, 08:12:14 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210114174
PCIntern (16,762 posts)

My patient population is in a fugue state...
I practice in Center City Philadelphia and the vast majority of my patients are Democrats, including many of my wealthy, influential, (occasionally) snobby folk. Almost everyone who comes in for his or her checkup or dental work spends a portion of the appointment discussing the catastrophe which has enveloped the nation and thus the world. I have in forty years never seen anything like it. It is actually worse than the 9/11 era inasmuch as people have begun to retreat from the news and other media due to the overwhelming nature of this sociopath's assault upon a democracy and the truth. I remind them that President Obama said, "Don't boo... vote!" I tell them to mobilize their friends and find at least one individual who normally doesn't vote and bring him or her to the polls for every election we have from now on. I tell them that now you see what happens when someone says that "they're all the same". No they're not.

I also tell them that there are Universal Truths: that not everything is subject to variance or argument. Many of these people have begun to doubt whether 1+1=2 unless they're supported by others. Terrifying.

DUmmies lie; they lie all the time.

When I go to my dentist, generally my mouth is open which precludes conversation about ANYTHING, let alone politics. I can't believe Dr. DUmmy has protracted discussions with his patients, unless he has so few patients that he has lots of time to waste. And, that is actually believable . . .

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: The most talkative dentist in the world bloviates
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 01:14:27 PM »
There seems to be a pattern here, all the whiners are dems, maybe the problem is with them and not our wonderful president.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 01:27:16 PM »

When I go to my dentist, generally my mouth is open which precludes conversation about ANYTHING, let alone politics. I can't believe Dr. DUmmy has protracted discussions with his patients, unless he has so few patients that he has lots of time to waste. And, that is actually believable . . .

In this case, the DUmmy prevarication is even more basic than that. PCIntern is no more a dentist than I am a red-nosed reindeer. The great franksolich himself took a particular interest in the psycopathy of this DUmmy early on and determined that - at best - the only association s/h/it has with a dental office is that s/h/it is called upon to clean them as a flunky for a janitorial service on occasion.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2018, 02:25:03 PM »
No sane person wants to talk to a dentist about politics while in the chair.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2018, 03:28:11 PM »

I was just thinking that...
When I see my dentist, I get about 1 whole sentence in during the whole visit. however, i wouldn't put it past this poop stain to torture his patients with his inane babbling about politics while they can't get away from him.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2018, 07:34:23 PM »
A typical dentist visit consists of 95% of your time with the dental hygienist and 5% with the dentist. The exception would be if you're having a cavity fixed, having to get a cap, or getting a root canal. And if those things are happening, you ain't talking, and they're talking to the assistant.

So yeah, he's a liar. The primitives don't know it because they never go to the dentist.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 08:15:36 PM »
I'm thinking this DUmmy is poking items in the mouths of others a something left unmentioned.  Humm a few bars and maybe we will know.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2018, 03:41:46 PM »
My vision of hell is being in a dentist's chair and having him/her screech at me about Leftist ideals.  I would pretty much just prefer that they drill on a nerve and ask me if it is safe.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2018, 09:06:36 PM »

In this case, the DUmmy prevarication is even more basic than that. PCIntern is no more a dentist than I am a red-nosed reindeer. The great franksolich himself took a particular interest in the psycopathy of this DUmmy early on and determined that - at best - the only association s/h/it has with a dental office is that s/h/it is called upon to clean them as a flunky for a janitorial service on occasion.

Actually this fool really is a dentist. Someone here with great detective talent figured it out a while back. All of us, including Frank, were immensely surprised.

Me and my dentist usually have a one sided conversation about sports, hunting and cars. He talks and I don't/can't cause I got two sets of hands plus equipment in my mouth.   :rotf:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 12:10:09 AM »
Actually this fool really is a dentist. Someone here with great detective talent figured it out a while back. All of us, including Frank, were immensely surprised.

Me and my dentist usually have a one sided conversation about sports, hunting and cars. He talks and I don't/can't cause I got two sets of hands plus equipment in my mouth.   :rotf:

Just goes to show how big a fool one can make of oneself when you blow off staff meetings around here.

Thanks for the correction... :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 05:38:36 PM »
Just goes to show how big a fool one can make of oneself when you blow off staff meetings around here.

Thanks for the correction... :cheers1:

Its all good!!!  :cheersmate: I have trouble keeping track of the dummies myself from time to time.  So many dummies... so little time. Hell a couple of them died, prominent ones, and I did not find out until a year or two later.

Only reason why I remember this particular dummie is because we were all astonished to find out that he actually is a dentist.  Personally I would not let that fool within 100 yards of my mouth.   :lmao:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 07:01:09 PM »
Its all good!!!  :cheersmate: I have trouble keeping track of the dummies myself from time to time.  So many dummies... so little time. Hell a couple of them died, prominent ones, and I did not find out until a year or two later.

Only reason why I remember this particular dummie is because we were all astonished to find out that he actually is a dentist.  Personally I would not let that fool within 100 yards of my mouth.   :lmao:

Voice of experience, they are out there.  Strange town, bad tooth ache, only available.  It is a covered stair walk up, nurse/receptionist looks like Granny from the old Playboy cartoon. Office is dingy, no chairs.  Dentist comes out, ushers me back to the chair.  Equipment may have come over on Ark, Granny comes in.  There was a strange odor that I still can't quite place.  Yada Yada.  Tap test.  Yup I see the one.  Gas?  No.  Novocain is what I prefer.   Well, you probably won't need it.  Yuh.  Right.  Bottom line?  He drilled the wrong tooth and gave me a prescription for pain pills on the way out.

I got home and went to my real dentist.  We did not laugh about what had happened.  I later learned he was big on passing out pain pills and dispensing gas.     :argh:    And yes, I had to pay cash!!
< watch this space for coming distractions >