Author Topic: OET primitive wants others to take the opportunity  (Read 17399 times)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: OET primitive wants others to take the opportunity
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2011, 01:57:06 PM »
I suppose proving an accusation by repeating the accusation is what passes for debate and discussion at OET and the DUmp so fitting.

Well, they are liberals.....
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2011, 02:08:36 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x172044

It seems Laelth wanted to draw a bigger crowd.

This whole thing is nothin' more than Bull Shit in the first place! lilith writes that free speech is basically to blame for this nut job shootin' people!

I've got news, nut jobs don't need any reason to kill people! If the left couldn't blame it on the right's politics, they would blame it on their T-shirts, or their socks, or their tidy whities for cryin' out loud!

Nut jobs are nut jobs! Sarah Palin tellin' 'em to play nice is going to do the same exact thing as tellin' 'em the devil is livin' in their closet and comin' out and suckin' their toes every night!!

So take your straw man and go home LittleHeathen!

ETA:

Bravo!  Now, turn your ass around, go back to the leftist filth at the DUmp and OET, and clean up your own house before you say anything else.  Encourage your leftist brethren to do the same, not stay silent.  They are the ones you should be exhorting to calm down before you recommend anyone else does.

As has been pointed out to you over and over and over....

We all have, dear.

Left, stay silent!  Right, condemn!

The sniveling crap about "both sides do it" notwithstanding.

Then maybe you should find a better class of people to hang out with.  Leftists (especially the DUmp) are full of that kind of crap. 

Evolve, lawyer.

When, pray tell, did you witness the last one?  Were the rest of us asleep or are you almost 250 years old?

And please tell me that someone who has attended law school knows the damn difference between revolution and war for independence...

Don't you mean what you want to remake the country?

Good, now go clean up your damn house before you demand anymore unwarranted admission of culpability from those who have none.

The problem with the left callin' for revolution is they want someone else to do it! they don't want to have to get off the couch in order to get their ass kicked, and get their ass kicked they will!

Besides, the last thing they should want is armed revolution against the right! We practice it! In the military, most police departments, and everyday conservs going to the shootin' range once a month! Hell I've got one in the back 40! Not a weekend goes by that someone doesn't come by to use it!

Be careful what you wish for libbers! Ya just might get it one of these days and you won't be happy with the outcome!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 02:18:12 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2011, 02:22:15 PM »
What the hell does "rhetoric" of any kind have to do with a nutcase with a 3 year obsession with Giffords finally going off the deep end? Have you seen any of the political commentary from the early days of this nation. Americans don't mince words. There's something magnificent about that.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2011, 02:27:22 PM »
What the hell does "rhetoric" of any kind have to do with a nutcase with a 3 year obsession with Giffords finally going off the deep end? Have you seen any of the political commentary from the early days of this nation. Americans don't mince words. There's something magnificent about that.

Cindie

According to the esteemed lawyer from OET...the conservative media drove him to it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline dandi

« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2011, 02:28:52 PM »
What the hell does "rhetoric" of any kind have to do with a nutcase with a 3 year obsession with Giffords finally going off the deep end?

Cindie

It's another way for the lunatic left to try to get their "enemies" to admit some kind of blame.  Remember how many times the media tried to get President Bush to admit anything he had done in Iraq was a mistake?  If he had fallen for it, the headlines across the world would have screamed how Bush admitted he shouldn't have invaded Iraq.

Same crap, different butthole.

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »
And anything the right says will be interpreted as an admission of culpability, as you well know--and want. So, I say it would be "wise" for leaders/speakers/celebrities on the right to "remain silent." But the left? I see their silence as cowardly.

Very interesting.  Would it be seen as an admission of culpability on the part of the right?  I am not sure about that.  When Jon Stewart was making this argument (as he has been for the past several months), I don't recall people saying that he was admitting his own culpability.

Why do you so casually assume that anything the left says will be dismissed as "political posturing"? Certainly not by the slavish MSM. If Obama or Keith Olbermann came out today and said, with sincerity, "I apologize for many intemperate and violent metaphors I've used in my speaking," why would these simply be "dismissed"? As posturing for what?

Well, I'll answer that question, as it's partly rhetorical--you don't assume that at all. You're asserting that as an easy (but not even remotley substantiated)  out for the left in your "argument."

Hasn't it been?  Seriously, who here is taking to heart what Sheriff Dupnik has been saying since the tragedy?  Who here is defending him?  Are his comments not being dismissed as political posturing?

You can also respond, if you want to.

As you may have seen, txradioguy has been keeping me very busy in another thread, but I am glad you invited a response, and I am interested in exploring this topic if you are.

-Laelth
We are all in this boat together.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2011, 02:53:44 PM »
I shared it on Reddit, but no.  OET is my home, now, and I am not sending it to another publisher.

Yet you posted this screed to your window licking paint chip eating friends at DU.

You can't even be honest with the people at what you call your "home".

And I never thought I'd say this...but ATJ had it right from the start on your little rant over there.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2011, 02:55:12 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x172044

It seems Laelth wanted to draw a bigger crowd.

I do seek a wider audience for my writing.  I was particularly pleased that USA4ME posted the essay here.

-Laelth

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »
I do seek a wider audience for my writing.  I was particularly pleased that USA4ME posted the essay here.

-Laelth

Seems you've committed perjury counselor.

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2011, 02:58:01 PM »
TRG has continuously given you a link to a thread he started in the FightClub and you ignore it.

I suggest you go down there and respond before this goes any farther.  Or I'll be forced to move this whole thread down there.

Either you are showing cowardice by refusing to engage and answer the questions he has posed in that thread, or he has nailed you correctly and you're too enamored with the limelight of showing off to lurking members of OET to debate this away from their glowing admiration.

Choice is yours.

It's not my thread.  Feel free to move it, though I apprecate your consulting with me on it.  You may want to consult USA4ME, as it's his thread, but I am not sure how you normally handle these kinds of things.

-Laelth

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #135 on: January 11, 2011, 03:02:04 PM »
And in typical Libtard fashion he plays to the lowest common denominator over there and puts in bold the word right.

Talk about stirring up hate.  And using inflammatory speech.

What's bolded is the word "right" in the following context, with all the following words bolded, "the right thing to do."  And the "right thing to do" according to my essay is to condemn violent rhetoric.

That's playing to the least common denominator?  That's stirring up hate?  You have got to be kidding.  You're stretching.

-Laelth

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #136 on: January 11, 2011, 03:05:03 PM »
So are we to assume you called on your fellow political allies at DU and OET via a posted message to call the DNC and tell them to tone down the violent rhetoric?

Had a Republican been the intended target of a political assasination by a nut-case who's got anti-government (and not just anti-liberal government) YouTube videos, I would.  Yes.

-Laelth

Offline dandi

« Reply #137 on: January 11, 2011, 03:06:11 PM »
And I never thought I'd say this...but ATJ had it right from the start on your little rant over there.

He did?  What did the "scary orator" have to say?

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #138 on: January 11, 2011, 03:07:49 PM »
Aren't attorneys supposed to deal in facts?

Loughner was a 9/11 troofer, anti-war, reader of marx.

Try offering evidence for once.

We know very little about Loughner's beliefs, but I don't think his specific beliefs are relevant.

-Laelth

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #139 on: January 11, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
What's bolded is the word "right" in the following context, with all the following words bolded, "the right thing to do."  And the "right thing to do" according to my essay is to condemn violent rhetoric.

That's playing to the least common denominator?  That's stirring up hate?  You have got to be kidding.  You're stretching.

-Laelth

No...saying that the right and ONLY the right should stand up and take ownership...blame...apologize for something they weren't responsible for is "stretching".

Those folks over there...like you claim to be the smartest people in the world...ask them...the'll tell you.  There's no need to bold specific letters for "context" with that enlightened bunch.

There's only one reason to do that.  You know it and I know it.  It's no different than blowing up pictures 1000 times their normal size and placing them where the jury can see them when you're giving your closing argument.

You want the jury...in this case the morons at the DUmp...to fixate on just that one piece of the photo...just that one little tiny fraction of what you are saying to them...until that is the only part they remember.

You know exactly what you're doing...quit trying to pretend otherwise.

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #140 on: January 11, 2011, 03:10:52 PM »
Your "essay" is garbage and you have had your ass nailed on it right here.

BTW, isn't it nice that you are able to present a differing point of view without being banned?

And you're a charming, respectful person with impeccable manners.  I am sure your mother is proud.

But it is highly commendable of this site to allow dissenting voices to be freely heard.  Highly commendable.  Still, I have to remind everyone that USA4ME posted my essay here. I just came here (today) to defend myself.  I didn't exactly "invite" this kind, respectful treatment.  LOL.

-Laelth

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #141 on: January 11, 2011, 03:12:06 PM »
He did?  What did the "scary orator" have to say?

From Laelth's OET screed in response to the nonsense of the OP ATJ said:

Still waiting to see how a nihilist atheist that was ranting that his grades were unconstitutional has any connection to Sara Palin or Glenn Beck.

Sorry guys, I'm a lefty, and if you can't convince me, you aren't getting anywhere with the moderates.

game...set...match.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #142 on: January 11, 2011, 03:12:34 PM »
We know very little about Loughner's beliefs, but I don't think his specific beliefs are relevant.

-Laelth

Because he's a lib, right? How convenient. If he were a conservative you fruitbats would be freaking out like the f'n Tasmanian Devil demanding the Fairness Doctrine and the incarceration of Beck, Palin, Rush, et al.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: January 11, 2011, 03:14:16 PM »

-Laelth

I dare you to tell a judge (assuming your claim to be a lawyer is true) that the facts and evidence are not relevant to the case.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #144 on: January 11, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »
But it is highly commendable of this site to allow dissenting voices to be freely heard.  Highly commendable.  

-Laelth

Conservatives aren't afraid of liberal speech. Honestly, the more you talk, the better it is for us. It is NOT the same with the left. You people want dissenting voices shut down.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #145 on: January 11, 2011, 03:17:48 PM »
Conservatives aren't afraid of liberal speech. Honestly, the more you talk, the better it is for us. It is NOT the same with the left. You people want dissenting voices shut down.

Which is why this OET nut has come up with the silly theory that the left stays quiet while the right apologizes for everything in relation to the Giffords shooting.

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #146 on: January 11, 2011, 03:20:55 PM »
Yet you posted this screed to your window licking paint chip eating friends at DU.

You can't even be honest with the people at what you call your "home".

I only posted a snippet from of it on DU, and I can't directly link from DU to OET, as you know.

btw, how is this relevant?  Just doing your best to make me look bad?  A pure ad hominem argument?  Weak.

-Laelth

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #147 on: January 11, 2011, 03:23:34 PM »
Seems you've committed perjury counselor.

Huh?  That's a very serious (and stupid) accusation, my esteemed friend.  One must make a statement under oath in order to commit perjury.

More, weak ad hominem attacks from you.  I am sure you can do better.

-Laelth

Offline dandi

« Reply #148 on: January 11, 2011, 03:23:40 PM »
From Laelth's OET screed in response to the nonsense of the OP ATJ said:

game...set...match.

Ah, thank you.

I agree with the little shit, too.  Hmmmmm, did my cat hump my dog last night or something?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #149 on: January 11, 2011, 03:26:00 PM »
I only posted a snippet from of it on DU, and I can't directly link from DU to OET, as you know.

btw, how is this relevant?  Just doing your best to make me look bad?  A pure ad hominem argument?  Weak.

-Laelth

You made the claim that you weren't posting it anywhere other than redit and OET.

Goes towards credibility counselor.  

If you can't even be honest with the people who are like Pavlov's dogs in their fawning admiration (ATJ excluded) of your tripe...how can we believe the veracity of the rest of what you wrote?