Author Topic: OET primitive wants others to take the opportunity  (Read 17222 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: OET primitive wants others to take the opportunity
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2011, 06:00:22 AM »
Goodness,one can find all kinds of interesting little tidbits reading Laelths screeds.

Laelth
Mod
Sneetch

Re: Bush MUST be impeached! (11-09-06)
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 12:53:20 PM »   

Quote from: SoFlaDem
all the good we can do will be obscured by impeachment-we'll be making the same mistake the republicans did-what's that saying?Those who forget the lessons of history being doomed DOOMED to repeat them...I'd much rather hear on the news about the progress the dems are making instead of whats' being done in impeachment hearings-look ahead not back dems

Consider also that ... we may want all the good things we are doing to be obscured. Clinton's attempt at national health insurance in 1993 and 1994 was torpedoed because it was out in the open. The Repukes could focus on it. The media focused on it too, and nothing got done. Personally, I'd like a big, national distraction this time to keep the opposition busy while we, behind the scenes, enact some legislation for the good of the American people. Universal health care is on my list, and I don't want to see it torpedoed again.

A big distraction could prove useful to us.

-Laelth

http://www.oldelmtree.com/index.php?topic=12817.msg139667#msg139667

Quite an advocate for tyranny aren`t you sweetie?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2011, 06:28:24 AM »
"tone down rhetoric" is lib-speak for "we want to veto any statement we don't agree with"

Liberals have demonstrated repeatedly they abuse every ounce of power that falls into their hands to silence and marginalize those who honestly oppose their nuttiness. From Pelosi changing the rules of the HoR to cut the GOP out of the process to the shameful (shameless) slur implying Limbaugh was speaking against all military veterans rather than the liberal icons who proved to be frauds* liberals are lying, cheating manipulators who are incapable of arguing the virtue of their positions so they must rely on bullying to seize power.

* - why do liberals take people like Jimmy Massey and Jesse Macbeth who (falsely) claim to be psychotic mass murderers who disobey military law...and then elevate them to folk hero status? And yet this thread is about which supposedly worships violence and the killing of innocents to achieve political gains.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2011, 06:49:17 AM »
The person targeted wasn't targeted though because they were a Democrat, she was targeted by a kook for a kook reason, so politics shouldn't even come into play here should it? to get political for a moment, this kook from what it looks like sided with the extreme left, so where's your post calling for the left to call their leaders to denounce all the political rhetoric they use?

We don't know this particular killer's motivations yet.  The event still provides an opportuniy to make the nation better and safer.

And, while I have said I don't tink it's wise for politicians and pundits on the left to lead this fight at this time, many of them are trying to do so.

Politico had a good survey article on the prominent people who have made statements since the tragedy condemning violent, hateful rhetoric:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47294.html

Among those on the supposed "left" who have condemned the dangerous rhetoric are:

Gary Hart (did not point fingers)
Keith Olberman (did point fingers, but admitted that he was guilty too)
Carolyn McCarthy (did not point fingers)
Gerald Connolly (did not point fingers)
Markos Moulitsas (definitely did point fingers)
Sheriff Joe Dupnik (initially did not point fingers, but has since named Rush Limaugh)
Bill Clinton (did not point fingers) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12164122

And here are the prominent people on the right who have condemned violent rhetoric in the wake of the tragedy:

Jim Kolbe (did not point fingers)
Anonymous Republican Senator (said the right needs to do some soul searching)

So, I ask, in the context of this tragedy, what good does it do to have those people on the alleged "left" speaking out against violent rhetoric?  Are you good people buying that?  Or do you see it all as political posturing, or, as Sharon Angle said, "politicizing a tragedy," even when most of those people did not point fingers?  Or is it, as Sarah Palin has said, "blood libel"?

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47475.html
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47477.html

The more prominent people on the right cry foul, the more it appears that they believe they're gulty as sin, regardless of whether they're actually complicit.  Wouldn't it be wiser to condemn violent rhetoric?  Why is it that the quoted Republican Senator wanted to remain anonymous?  Of what is that person afraid, exactly?  Why is this golden opportunity being squandered by the right?

-Laelth
We are all in this boat together.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2011, 06:54:42 AM »
More double speak.

You start by saying, "We don't know this particular killer's motivations yet." (as if the truly insane are capable of motivations in their truest sense) and then launch into a worthless soliloquy about violent rhetoric being the motivator.

How can you claim it was violent rhetoric but you don't know why he did it?

BTW - you're a worthless puddle of ass leakage if you suggest for a moment that Keith "OMG Bush is gonna lock us all up in Gitmo!" Olberman is somehow above the incitement indictment.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2011, 06:57:37 AM »
I don't need anyone to tell me violent rhetoric is bad.  No kidding.  What I need you to do is tell me where exactly is this overwhelming volume of violent rhetoric is.  If Rush Limbaugh spent 45 minutes of every broadcast over the past 10 years going over who he thinks should meet with untimely demises, then yeah.  I'd say Rush was creating this "toxic atmosphere" I keep hearing about.  But that's not the situation.  The situation is handfuls of jokes and comments are being cherrypicked and overblown in order to paint a picture which differs from reality.  Free discourse will always lead to dissent, and dissent will always spark passion.  It has always been this way in human society.  18th century political cartoons in America were no different from today.  So-and-so is a tyrant.  So-and-so is a traitor.  So-and-so is a thief.  How did we ever make it all these years with such rhetoric!  Do you think you can cry "hate speech" and get people to put down their pens, unplug their microphones, and disband their parties?  Fat chance.  You're not talking to children.  We know the difference between passionate dissent and true violent rhetoric.  We're quite lucky to live in a country where the former is the norm and the latter is the exception.  

Offline Laelth

• Banned
« Reply #180 on: January 12, 2011, 07:09:54 AM »
And who's pitching a bitch because she can no longer "express herself" in her usual fashion?

That would be Sarah Palin:  http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47477.html

Amazing, isn't it?  Six dead and thirteen wounded, and somehow Palin sees herself as the victim.

-Laelth
We are all in this boat together.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #181 on: January 12, 2011, 07:17:55 AM »
That would be Sarah Palin:  http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47477.html

Amazing, isn't it?  Six dead and thirteen wounded, and somehow Palin sees herself as the victim.

-Laelth

That isn't what she said at all. 

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #182 on: January 12, 2011, 07:20:05 AM »
Here's something amazing:  a single shooter, a communist manifesto, a 3 year old personal obsession... and somehow you see the Tea Party at work.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #183 on: January 12, 2011, 07:31:37 AM »

The more prominent people on the right cry foul, the more it appears that they believe they're gulty as sin, regardless of whether they're actually complicit.  Wouldn't it be wiser to condemn violent rhetoric?  Why is it that the quoted Republican Senator wanted to remain anonymous?  Of what is that person afraid, exactly?  Why is this golden opportunity being squandered by the right?

-Laelth

Did you huff too much gas as a kid? The more and more someone cries foul, the more and more he/she looks guilty? What kind of stupidass logic is that? YOU idiots caused this climate by coming right of the gate blaming the right and when you jackasses are proven wrong, YOU CONTINUE THE RHETORIC! Damn you are some of the dumbest mf'ers ever to inhabit the planet.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #184 on: January 12, 2011, 07:34:02 AM »
That would be Sarah Palin:  http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47477.html

Amazing, isn't it?  Six dead and thirteen wounded, and somehow Palin sees herself as the victim.

-Laelth

Are you REALLY that obtuse?  have you NOT been watching television since Saturday?

Practically the entire chattering class on the left and the Hollywood intellegencia ARE BLAMING SARAH PALIN!

You're lying through your teeth counselor if you try to convince us that you honestly don't comprehend WHY she'd claim shes a victim in this.

Chris Matthews' Violent Imagery: 'Sarah Palin is Going to be Erased as a Potential Candidate'

NBC's Andrea Mitchell just can't let go of the media spin that political rhetoric, specially from conservatives like Sarah Palin, is somehow partly to blame for the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords as on Tuesday's Today show, she questioned if Palin's use of crosshairs on her Web site to target Democratic districts was "inflammatory?" Mitchell couldn't even report that "There is no direct link" from Palin to the shooting suspect Jared Loughner without adding, "as far as investigators know."

http://newsbusters.org/category/people/gabrielle-giffords?page=2#ixzz1ApQXefsq

Never mind the fact that Kos used it first.

There is a great deal of hate in my heart today. . . . The hate is a free-flowing thing, expanding in all directions. . . . Sarah Palin. . . . George H. W. Bush. . . . makes me want to give up on this tepid reporting job and take up firebombing. . . . Yes, I hate, with depth and passion, and have much cause to do so.

http://newsbusters.org/category/people/gabrielle-giffords?page=2#ixzz1ApQkpBbu

That's from your intellectual equal at the DUmp Will Pitt.

NBC's Lee Cowan Highlights Palin Map As Possible Rationale for Attack on Gabrielle Giffords

Today Show Links Sarah Palin to Giffords Shooting

http://newsbusters.org/category/people/gabrielle-giffords?page=4#ixzz1ApRdjNk8

Would you like me to continue?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 07:47:52 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #185 on: January 12, 2011, 07:54:09 AM »
What about your little statement about wanting distractions Laelth,seems like that is what you are trying to gain from this.

Offline Red October

• Future All Star
« Reply #186 on: January 12, 2011, 08:06:53 AM »
If I publicly blamed Bill Clinton for 9/11 ("I" being a large slew of media, pundits, and rehabbing celebrities) and Bill Clinton objected, would it then be fair to huff and say "OH!  3,000 dead and he sees HIMSELF as a victim!"  I think you would say that's quite unfair. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #187 on: January 12, 2011, 08:27:28 AM »
Laelth (1000+ posts)        Tue Jan-11-11 08:58 AM
Response to Reply #2
3. You're right. Many of them are being defensive ... a tacit admission of complicity.
 But I want to offer them another alternative--one that will do the nation some good.

-Laelth

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x172044

Isn`t it beautiful...a person says apologize for something therefore accepting responsibility but defend yourself against bs accusations and it makes you complicit.

This is a person supposedly entrusted to be a representative of our judicial system too.
You are a disgrace to your claimed profession and it takes a lot to do that.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #188 on: January 12, 2011, 08:44:46 AM »
As I mentioned in the shoutbox yesterday, the position that denial of guilt=an admission of guilt was the "logic" of witchhunters.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #189 on: January 12, 2011, 09:06:54 AM »
As I mentioned in the shoutbox yesterday, the position that denial of guilt=an admission of guilt was the "logic" of witchhunters.

The left are looking to bash the Conservatves whether they apologize or not.  As I pointed out to this troll int he FC last night...what the left is looking for and craving is a "gotcha" moment.

Whether they get it by making prominent Conservatives apologize so they can go "see their apology is an ADMISSION of guilt"...or by claiming that refuse to acknowledge our own hatered because we don't apologize.  They are playing this game in a way that allows them to dicate the outcome in their favor regardless.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Tnafbrat

• Mama D, Evil Queen and Resident Raghead
  • Don't make me get my flying monkeys
« Reply #190 on: January 12, 2011, 09:20:42 AM »

I've heard so many versions of this " it's the right's fault that .... " garbage ... I'm so over it
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:23:00 AM by Tnafbrat »
Never argue with idiots.  They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Buy me stuff and I'll be nicer!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #191 on: January 12, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »
We don't know this particular killer's motivations yet.  The event still provides an opportuniy to make the nation better and safer.

If we don't know the motivations yet then where are your posts calling for your fellow regressives to tone down the rhetoric and finger pointing? We were a safer nation in the early and mid 1900's, did that ever prevent people from going insane and committing crimes?

And, while I have said I don't tink it's wise for politicians and pundits on the left to lead this fight at this time, many of them are trying to do so.

Politico had a good survey article on the prominent people who have made statements since the tragedy condemning violent, hateful rhetoric:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/47294.html

Among those on the supposed "left" who have condemned the dangerous rhetoric are:

Gary Hart (did not point fingers)
Keith Olberman (did point fingers, but admitted that he was guilty too)
Carolyn McCarthy (did not point fingers)
Gerald Connolly (did not point fingers)
Markos Moulitsas (definitely did point fingers)
Sheriff Joe Dupnik (initially did not point fingers, but has since named Rush Limaugh)
Bill Clinton (did not point fingers) http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12164122

Excuse me? you've left Chris Matthews off that list and Paul Kanjorski amongst others who've condemned what they view as rhetoric yet didn't point the fingers at themselves.

And here are the prominent people on the right who have condemned violent rhetoric in the wake of the tragedy:

Jim Kolbe (did not point fingers)
Anonymous Republican Senator (said the right needs to do some soul searching)

So, I ask, in the context of this tragedy, what good does it do to have those people on the alleged "left" speaking out against violent rhetoric?  Are you good people buying that?  Or do you see it all as political posturing, or, as Sharon Angle said, "politicizing a tragedy," even when most of those people did not point fingers?  Or is it, as Sarah Palin has said, "blood libel"?

Maybe because Republicans aren't using violent rhetoric and the insinuation that they are using violent rhetoric is basically projection from regressives? And what are you talking about when you say the left hasn't pointed fingers? within an hour of this tragedy State Senator Linda Lopez blamed this on the right by saying she heard the guy was an "Afghan Vet" and a "Tea Partier" and that's all it took for everyone on your side to run with it.

-Laelth

Are you serious? we have nothing to feel guilty about and your little screed won't change that, if anything your side has the problem since the majority of Americans and even Democrats by a margin of 49-42 believe that this incident wasn't politically motivated and if anything you guys only succeeded in marginalizing yourselves even more in the eyes of the American people, which is basically something that AllentownJake has been trying to get across to you guys for days now, he knows what the ramifications of insane finger pointing will do to the regressive cause, it makes you guys look absolutely insane to the average American.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:31:14 AM by Ballygrl »
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2011, 09:29:21 AM »

-Laelth

Here's Sarah's entire statement, point out to me where she portrays herself as a victim:

Like millions of Americans I learned of the tragic events in Arizona on Saturday, and my heart broke for the innocent victims. No words can fill the hole left by the death of an innocent, but we do mourn for the victims’ families as we express our sympathy.

I agree with the sentiments shared yesterday at the beautiful Catholic mass held in honor of the victims. The mass will hopefully help begin a healing process for the families touched by this tragedy and for our country.

Our exceptional nation, so vibrant with ideas and the passionate exchange and debate of ideas, is a light to the rest of the world. Congresswoman Giffords and her constituents were exercising their right to exchange ideas that day, to celebrate our Republic’s core values and peacefully assemble to petition our government. It’s inexcusable and incomprehensible why a single evil man took the lives of peaceful citizens that day.

There is a bittersweet irony that the strength of the American spirit shines brightest in times of tragedy. We saw that in Arizona. We saw the tenacity of those clinging to life, the compassion of those who kept the victims alive, and the heroism of those who overpowered a deranged gunman.

Like many, I’ve spent the past few days reflecting on what happened and praying for guidance. After this shocking tragedy, I listened at first puzzled, then with concern, and now with sadness, to the irresponsible statements from people attempting to apportion blame for this terrible event.

President Reagan said, “We must reject the idea that every time a law’s broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.” Acts of monstrous criminality stand on their own. They begin and end with the criminals who commit them, not collectively with all the citizens of a state, not with those who listen to talk radio, not with maps of swing districts used by both sides of the aisle, not with law-abiding citizens who respectfully exercise their First Amendment rights at campaign rallies, not with those who proudly voted in the last election.

The last election was all about taking responsibility for our country’s future. President Obama and I may not agree on everything, but I know he would join me in affirming the health of our democratic process. Two years ago his party was victorious. Last November, the other party won. In both elections the will of the American people was heard, and the peaceful transition of power proved yet again the enduring strength of our Republic.

Vigorous and spirited public debates during elections are among our most cherished traditions.  And after the election, we shake hands and get back to work, and often both sides find common ground back in D.C. and elsewhere. If you don’t like a person’s vision for the country, you’re free to debate that vision. If you don’t like their ideas, you’re free to propose better ideas. But, especially within hours of a tragedy unfolding, journalists and pundits should not manufacture a blood libel that serves only to incite the very hatred and violence they purport to condemn. That is reprehensible.

There are those who claim political rhetoric is to blame for the despicable act of this deranged, apparently apolitical criminal. And they claim political debate has somehow gotten more heated just recently. But when was it less heated? Back in those “calm days” when political figures literally settled their differences with dueling pistols? In an ideal world all discourse would be civil and all disagreements cordial. But our Founding Fathers knew they weren’t designing a system for perfect men and women. If men and women were angels, there would be no need for government. Our Founders’ genius was to design a system that helped settle the inevitable conflicts caused by our imperfect passions in civil ways. So, we must condemn violence if our Republic is to endure.

As I said while campaigning for others last March in Arizona during a very heated primary race, “We know violence isn’t the answer. When we ‘take up our arms’, we’re talking about our vote.” Yes, our debates are full of passion, but we settle our political differences respectfully at the ballot box – as we did just two months ago, and as our Republic enables us to do again in the next election, and the next. That’s who we are as Americans and how we were meant to be. Public discourse and debate isn’t a sign of crisis, but of our enduring strength. It is part of why America is exceptional.

No one should be deterred from speaking up and speaking out in peaceful dissent, and we certainly must not be deterred by those who embrace evil and call it good. And we will not be stopped from celebrating the greatness of our country and our foundational freedoms by those who mock its greatness by being intolerant of differing opinion and seeking to muzzle dissent with shrill cries of imagined insults.

Just days before she was shot, Congresswoman Giffords read the First Amendment on the floor of the House. It was a beautiful moment and more than simply “symbolic,” as some claim, to have the Constitution read by our Congress. I am confident she knew that reading our sacred charter of liberty was more than just “symbolic.” But less than a week after Congresswoman Giffords reaffirmed our protected freedoms, another member of Congress announced that he would propose a law that would criminalize speech he found offensive.

It is in the hour when our values are challenged that we must remain resolved to protect those values. Recall how the events of 9-11 challenged our values and we had to fight the tendency to trade our freedoms for perceived security. And so it is today.

Let us honor those precious lives cut short in Tucson by praying for them and their families and by cherishing their memories. Let us pray for the full recovery of the wounded. And let us pray for our country. In times like this we need God’s guidance and the peace He provides. We need strength to not let the random acts of a criminal turn us against ourselves, or weaken our solid foundation, or provide a pretext to stifle debate.

America must be stronger than the evil we saw displayed last week. We are better than the mindless finger-pointing we endured in the wake of the tragedy. We will come out of this stronger and more united in our desire to peacefully engage in the great debates of our time, to respectfully embrace our differences in a positive manner, and to unite in the knowledge that, though our ideas may be different, we must all strive for a better future for our country. May God bless America.

- Sarah Palin
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #193 on: January 12, 2011, 09:29:24 AM »
This is not a game.  Real people are dead and wounded.

-Laelth

No it isn't.  Real people are dead and injured.  Why then do you and your ilk continue to incite hatred and point blame for political points?  I see a game being played here and you're in the major league. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #194 on: January 12, 2011, 09:32:49 AM »

-Laelth
So the well water goes bad and the Jews are crying they're the victim because blood libelists blamed them.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #195 on: January 12, 2011, 09:34:09 AM »
Here's Sarah's entire statement, point out to me where she portrays herself as a victim:

I think laelth gets his "information" on what these people are saying in Cliffs Notes form from Media Matters.

I seriously doubt he reads the actual statements.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #196 on: January 12, 2011, 09:39:09 AM »
I think laelth gets his "information" on what these people are saying in Cliffs Notes form from Media Matters.

I seriously doubt he reads the actual statements.
Shitty lawyer.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: January 12, 2011, 09:41:07 AM »
Shitty lawyer.

Can you say contempt?
Bet a judge could.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: January 12, 2011, 10:06:07 AM »
Can you say contempt?
Bet a judge could.
I think he fits into the same category as Sheriff D.U.pnik; i.e. in the course of discharging his professional duties and obligations he will allow ideology override policies and practices established to prevent exercises of such malpractice. IOW: "don't confuse me with the facts and don't bother me with procedures, my mind is already made up."

Methinks as the onion is peeled D.U.pnik may well be found to have exercised favors for a fellow county worker (mother Loughner) and his ideas of how to deal with the mentally unstable will be akin to his ideas of how to handle illegal immigration: the laws are unfair so I won't enforce them. This is no difference from the despot who claims the law is insufficient and therefore arrests, convicts and punishes according to personal whim.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #199 on: January 12, 2011, 10:21:04 AM »
"Just in the past two and a half years, here's the record of "isolated incidents" amassed so far:

-- July 2008: A gunman named Jim David Adkisson, agitated at how "liberals" are "destroying America," walks into a Unitarian Church and opens fire, killing two churchgoers and wounding four others.

-- October 2008: Two neo-Nazis are arrested in Tennessee in a plot to murder dozens of African-Americans, culminating in the assassination of President Obama.

-- December 2008: A pair of "Patriot" movement radicals -- the father-son team of Bruce and Joshua Turnidge, who wanted "to attack the political infrastructure" -- threaten a bank in Woodburn, Oregon, with a bomb in the hopes of extorting money that would end their financial difficulties, for which they blamed the government. Instead, the bomb goes off and kills two police officers. The men eventually are convicted and sentenced to death for the crime."

Ummm...bertman...what if any links are there with any of these individuals with the Conservative movement, Republicans or the TEA Party?

And as a basic grade school history reminder...NAZI is the National SOCIALIST Party.

As much as you spin and deny...the NAZI's are leftists all the way.

You post 4 isolated incidents that are in no way linked in credible fashion to Conservatives...and call that proof?

We have linked to widespread incidents going back a decade and can go back farther if you would like...not that it would do any real good other than to show people what an obtuse jackass you truly are.

These incidents are downplayed by the right-wing media and swept under the rug.

Proof?

Question: If someone assassinated Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, or Sharron Angle would the right-wing media blame it on mental illness?

If the person was as unstable as any of the other morons as of late the answer is yes.

The BIGGER question is would the left accept culpability for years upon years of calling for and gleefully WISHING for the death of the above named Conservatives?