Author Topic: Whitecaps' Fifth Third Burger not for faint of heart  (Read 1875 times)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Whitecaps' Fifth Third Burger not for faint of heart
« on: March 25, 2009, 02:42:49 PM »

COMSTOCK PARK -- The next item the West Michigan Whitecaps might want to consider selling at Fifth Third Ballpark concession stands is antacids. Or cholesterol medication.

That is because their newest menu option is a 4,800-calorie mouthful.

The team's Fifth Third Burger recently garnered attention from ESPN's "SportsCenter" and NBC's "The Today Show," in addition to Web sites and blogs across the country.

"We always try to come up with something new and innovative," Whitecaps president Scott Lane said. "We believe it's very important to the overall experience."

(MORE)

Dammit, now I'm hungry. :yum:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Whitecaps' Fifth Third Burger not for faint of heart
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 02:45:09 PM »
mmmmmm.....triple bypass. :-)

Where's Homer Simpson?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 02:56:59 PM »
We have a Fat Mo's here that does a similar burger... it's the first time I had sour cream, nacho cheese, and jalapenos on a burger.  It's heavenly.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 04:02:51 PM »
That's all very well, but it would be better with a few rashers of bacon as a garnish.  :-)

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 04:57:54 PM »
That's all very well, but it would be better with a few rashers of bacon as a garnish.  :-)

You're right!  They got it all wrong! :sad1: