Current Events > The DUmpster

dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher puts 'em up

(1/2) > >>

franksolich:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6253795

Okay, here it is, folks, as the dysmenopausal Kansas school teacher promised us, photographs from the town hall meeting down in Missouri.

However, it's unfortunate that the batteries in her cellular telephone went out right as she was getting some good ones (yeah, yeah).

You have to go to the link to see the pictures; sorry.

Carl:
This morning she was saying that they were shouting and that she was being shoved but somehow could not get any pics of an angry and unruly "mob".

All she shows are people engaged in calm discourse or normal protest.
Of course they will all lap up her story of the suddenly dead camera battery. :whatever:

Imagine that a DUmmy can`t back up their lies...who`d have thunk.

Karin:
I can't stop shaking in fear from that fearsome mob!!   Looks like ordinary, peaceful people to me.  Get a load of that long narrative that I didn't read but is sure to be chock full of bouncies.  If she doesn't know what 912 means, she can always google it.  The interwebz are good for that sort of thing. 

Doc Savage:
The medicare argument makes a lot of sense.  Kind of like asking an active duty guy if he is willing to give up his health care while walking point in Afghanistan.  I will gladly give up medicare if I get all the money back that I was FORCED to pay into it.  I can buy a health plan that would do more and no doughnut hole.  And here is a new flash for all you lurking primitive dummies.  The part D providers regularly deny certain drugs and procedures for medicare  recipients.   

And please do show me anywhere in the founding documents, the bible, the Koran, or any other book that states that health care is a right. 

ScubaGuy:

--- Quote ---I was with a bunch of union friends and the crowd was so large the congressman's aide decided to have him sit out on the patio rather than inside. So my union friends and I formed a circle around Cleaver's table and acted as a buffer between him and the lunatics.

--- End quote ---

Wow she is so brave to gather together with her union buddies to protect him.  I'm not sure who's more frightening, the little old ladies or the guy in the wheelchair.  :rotf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version