Author Topic: Bans and CONFISCATION! DU has DUmmiegasm.  (Read 2400 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Bans and CONFISCATION! DU has DUmmiegasm.
« on: April 29, 2019, 06:02:15 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212054775

ics need to b...

21 hrs ago

SHRED

Semi automatics need to be outlawed

1 year grace period to turn them in. 

5 year mandatory minimum after that if caught with one.

My phone has made it harder to post... but read the thread. A few of them mention the issues with such a sweeping ban... other dummies get mad. Fun read.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Bans and CONFISCATION! DU has DUmmiegasm.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 06:12:13 PM »
SHRED

when they are outlawed, we will merely call them undocumented semi automatics and then you lefties will love them.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2019, 06:36:38 PM »
μολὼν λαβέ

If DUpipo are stupid enough to think law enforcement people will be eager to enforce that gross violation of the Second Amendment, they haven't been paying attention.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 07:58:44 AM »
Hey SHRED...why don't YOU show up at my house IN PERSON to confiscate mine?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 01:14:34 PM »

Is this the clown that claims he can tell if a gun is loaded just by looking at it while still in the holster?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 01:28:22 PM »

Post the video here!🤪

I’m under no illusions about how something like that would go. :killemall:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 04:09:27 PM »
Yup.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 05:11:14 PM »
ics need to b...

21 hrs ago

SHRED

1 year grace period to turn them in.

5 year mandatory minimum after that if caught with one.

I'm sure that'll work. It worked so well with drugs. Hey! I've got an idea. Why don't we outlaw murdering people?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 05:37:16 PM »
300+million guns in private hands and 1.5 trillion rounds of ammunition.

If we were the problem the DUchebags would know about it. But there is still time to find out.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2019, 05:59:56 PM »
Now that was indeed a very interesting thread.  Some folk over there are weapons grade stupid that's for sure.
Off topic:  Anyone ever shoot a Coonan .357 compact? 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 09:54:41 PM »
Someone got a post removed:

Post removed

Response to Post removed (Reply #131)Tue Apr 30, 2019, 03:35 PM
sarisataka (9,616 posts)

138. Mentally unstable

Plus any person who would even think about owning a firearm should be deemed mentally unstable to begin with.

You are aware that both Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are gun owners? Probably other Democratic candidates are as well.

Does that affect who you will support in the primaries? Will you vote for a "mentally unstable" gun owner in the GE?

That sentence starting with "Plus" was in the post removed.  Interesting.

Here's another lovely sample:

sarisataka (9,616 posts)

10. Not enough....

Turned in with a $100 disposal fee, gun huggers created the market, they can pay to remove these threats to humanity

After the grace period the government needs to scour sales records and social media for anyone who may be holding a death machine. Those people need a visit from a SWAT team to search their property. Anyone who cries about "rights" needs to suck it up and stop being a baby. Anyone resists- well Chuck Heston defined the terms.

Why bother with half measures?

Star Member Baconator (1,419 posts)

25. Stuff like this is what keeps the NRA funded and bunkers stocked...

The 'liberal' menace / dream of sending the government around to kick in doors and haul millions of Americans to jail.

Here's Hoyt

Star Member Hoyt (37,380 posts)

115. Yeah, let's do nothing for another decade and put another 100 Million guns on the street that we'll

have to deal with when we finally decide to bite the bullet and say enough.

Semi-auto pistols ought to be outlawed too. So what is your favorite daily carry weapon nowadays?

Again, they sound like policy makers with power.  :lmao:

Star Member Hoyt (37,380 posts)

121. Then, you should find it pretty easy to give up your guns for the good of society.

Wanker

Star Member SQUEE (1,236 posts)

141. An ARMED man stopped him Hoyt.

I am sick of you dehumanizing me as nothing but label Hoyt. It is constant and it is sick. You complain about people that support the 2A showing up, and yet here you are, first post like moth to a flame, to post more dishonesty, to demean, and to insult your fellow Democrats. Same as it ever was.

It's a big DUmmie fight.  OK, here's something really stupid:

Star Member Aristus (45,946 posts)

59. 'I need them to protect myself if someone breaks into my house at night' is already

an idiotic argument. Burglars aren't going to break in to your house at night whle you're asleep; they're going to break in when you're not there.

:thatsright:

Star Member better (546 posts)

61. That might be easy to say when it hasn't happened to you.

Very nearly my earliest memory in life was of some crackhead kicking in our door and pistol-whipping my mother.
Maybe you should consider that possibilities extend beyond what you deem likely.

Star Member Aristus (45,946 posts)

62. The people it does happen to tend to end up blasting family members instead of spooky, scary

burglars.

:o

OK, this is the NameRemoved's agenda.  He actually had to spell out at the end that he was trolling.  He said:

sarisataka (9,616 posts)

169. Welcome to DU  (they quoted the nameremoved's post here):

We deem these weapons as only good for mass murder, which is why we support bans that only allow the police to have them. Obviously the police have mass murder in their job description, so it makes sense that they would need weapons we deem “mass murder weapons” and not be banned from having them as well. That’s just plain common sense. 

We need to get these damn things out of the hands of the common people. Only the police, whom we trust explicitly, should have them. We hold protests about how violent, abusive and trigger happy the cops are, so it makes sense we would trust them to be the only ones with an AR-15. Again, common sense. 

We can not have an armed population. That hinders the agents of the government from doing with them whatever they wish. That is simply not civil. 

I’m Mr Hypocrisy and I have spoken.

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2019, 07:42:36 AM »
sarisataka (9,616 posts)

10. Not enough....

Turned in with a $100 disposal fee, gun huggers created the market, they can pay to remove these threats to humanity

After the grace period the government needs to scour sales records and social media for anyone who may be holding a death machine. Those people need a visit from a SWAT team to search their property. Anyone who cries about "rights" needs to suck it up and stop being a baby. Anyone resists- well Chuck Heston defined the terms.

Why bother with half measures?

I like that name. Say hello to my little death machine sarisataka.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 08:06:47 AM »
I haven’t seen a single thread over there about Maduro banning private gun ownership in 2012 and now isn’t even expending rounds to control the populace, they’re just running them over with armored vehicles.

Not a peep from the DUmmies that I’ve seen. Anyone find anything about it?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 08:57:01 AM »
If Men are disqualified from having an opinion on regulating abortion, as the DUmmies are always telling us, then those who are disqualified from owning firearms (due mainly to felony drug and domestic violence convictions) should have no voice in regulating gun ownership.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2019, 10:43:31 AM »
I haven’t seen a single thread over there about Maduro banning private gun ownership in 2012 and now isn’t even expending rounds to control the populace, they’re just running them over with armored vehicles.

Not a peep from the DUmmies that I’ve seen. Anyone find anything about it?

KC
Their silence is approval
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2019, 05:12:36 PM »
I'm sure that'll work. It worked so well with drugs. Hey! I've got an idea. Why don't we outlaw murdering people?
If we outlaw murdering people then only outlaws will murder people...wait.

with that said I want to get on record that Shred is a babbling fool.