Author Topic: Manchin singlehandedly set the Biden Presidency ablaze and put America on brink  (Read 464 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
MillenialDemLXXXIII (62 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215314176

Manchin singlehandedly set the Biden Presidency ablaze and put America on brink of tyranny tonight

No minimum wage increase now.
No voting rights bill now. Manchin says the Georgia bill and GOP gerrymandering in the 2020 census redistricting is just fine.
No gun reform bill now.
No immigration improvements now.
No climate change action bill now.
No Medicare improvement now.

No nothing except if Moscow Mitch gives it his blessing first, essentially. I would argue that Joe Lieberman (albeit a neocon) did not even give President Obama as much of the middle finger and a F*** you as Joe Manchin gave President Biden tonight.     

It's almost like it's personal with Manchin. He seems to want to intentionally curse President Biden and poke him in the eye. Not sure what's going on there.

This is a total nightmare. Worse. From someone we thought was an ally.

:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

Star Member vercetti2021 (5,452 posts)

3. He's a ****ing asshole

He's gonna go down in history as one of the blue dog Democrats that gave GQP fascist power.

Star Member dalton99a (60,411 posts)

4. A collaborator with white supremacists to enshrine and perpetuate minority rule.

Bipartisanship, my ass

Star Member vercetti2021 (5,452 posts)

5. Yep

Or he's a flat out moron. One of the two. Joe has gotta go full blown LBJ or all is lost.

Star Member Kablooie (16,847 posts)

8. If they don't fix voting laws before the next election...

States will lock in Republican wins through draconian laws.

Once they get control of the Senate again THEY will eliminate the filibuster and then lock ipermanent Republican wins into Federal law and Dems will have no way to prevent it.

We know that this is now the Republicans goal, to eliminate democracy and establish a permanent Republican majority.

Star Member left-of-center2012 (26,965 posts)

13. When is he up for reelection?

And how popular is he in West Virginia?

Star Member JI7 (83,940 posts)

15. It doesn't matter. Focus on winning other seats

:lmao:

speak easy (3,362 posts)

18. 62 posts and 'It is hopeless. We are all doomed. Give up Now'.

I'll give this one a miss.

Star Member pwb (6,853 posts)

21. 50 republicans voting no is just ignored?

No I blame the 50 pukes more than 1 Democrat.

Autumn (40,259 posts)

27. Not me. I know that the Republicans do not support anything that benefits people.

Manchin says that WV does not need a minimum wage increase. Republicans do not care about voting rights. Gun reform, immigration improvements, Medicare improvement, climate change? Republicans don't give a **** about any of those things. I see no reason to blame the Republicans, they are being Republicans. Democratic values are not anything they would ever support. So yeah, I ignore those 50 pukes.

634-5789 (2,091 posts)

25. How the hell can one bad apple cost us progress?

Schumer and Biden need to drag this hillbilly's ass into the WH for a serious sit down.

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Star Member Kablooie (16,847 posts)

8. If they don't fix voting laws before the next election...

States will lock in Republican wins through draconian laws.

Once they get control of the Senate again THEY will eliminate the filibuster and then lock ipermanent Republican wins into Federal law and Dems will have no way to prevent it.

We know that this is now the Republicans goal, to eliminate democracy and establish a permanent Republican majority.
One sees in others what on e sees in oneself...

Biden needs to go full LBJ. Biden needs to have a serious sit-down with Manchin. And yet it is Manchin who will is delivering America to tyranny.  ::) The mental gymnastics of DU.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 10:39:25 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DLR Pyro

634-5789 (2,091 posts)

Schumer and Biden need to drag this hillbilly's ass into the WH for a serious sit down.

hillbilly?  Really?  Way to go.  You just offended the entire population of West Virginia you racist prick.  Well done!
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
They should totally force Manchin and Sinema to caucus with the GOP.  :whistling:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline I_B_Perky

634-5789 (2,091 posts)

Here are some facts on the ground in West by God Virginia you worthless dummie:

WV was a reliable dem state for over a century until obama declared war on coal.  In two elections (4 years) the state went from dem majority to GOP super majority in the state legislature after the obama years.  Hell the dem governor switched parties because of Trump and won reelection by a good bit in the last election.

Now Joe Manchin was a dem governor*, pretty popular at the time, and ran to fill Bob Byrd's seat when he died. He is an old school dem and is fairly right to what is now moderate dems. He will be the dems John McCain and has no problem poking biden in the eye. He is the only dem holding a major office in WV and he will drop his dem affiliation in a New York second if Biden don't kiss his ass. I keep hearing about how they gonna primary him and I just laugh. There are not enough idiots in WV to vote for a liberal puke... they have tried... and all their candidates do is end up getting slaughtered in the primary.

He will have no problem telling SHumer and Biden to FOAD and there is not one damned thing you or anyone else can do about it.

And since you seem to think you are a billy bad ass dummie... come to West by God Virginia and call the first person you see a hillbilly. I dare ya.

* Trivia note: Joe Manchin used his super delegate vote in 2008 to back obama instead of hitlery. This is not widely known and the lib media around here are mum about it

hillbilly?  Really?  Way to go.  You just offended the entire population of West Virginia you racist prick.  Well done!

It's no big deal. We are used to it.  We did elect a KKK Grand PooBah to the senate for like 60 yrs.   :-)

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

It's tempting to compare Manchin to McCain, but AFAIK, Manchin isn't a chronic assaholic.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.