Author Topic: Manny's primitives discuss their 1%ers  (Read 1080 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Manny's primitives discuss their 1%ers
« on: March 19, 2018, 05:25:17 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/reminder-this-is-tonight/

Oh my.

First up, Skippy's creature:

WillyT (11175 posts)    March 19, 2018 at 10:26 am

REMINDER: This Is Tonight !!!

Sen. Sanders,* Sen. Warren* and Michael Moore* Invite Entire Nation to a Live Town Hall Meeting on Wealth and Income Inequality – AlterNet

<snip>
Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Michael Moore released a video which invites the whole nation to tune into a live town hall meeting on wealth and income inequality. The meeting will take place on Monday, March 19 at 7pm ET and Sanders, Warren and Moore will lead a discussion on the “decline of the middle class and rise of oligarchy,” as Sanders states in the invitation video (shared below).
<snip>

Link: https://www.alternet.org/economy/bernie-sanders-elizabeth-warren-and-michael-moore-host-live-national-town-meeting-wealth-and

*rich
*rich
*rich

Land of Enchantment (9542 posts)    (Reply to original post)   March 19, 2018 at 11:12 am

1. Kick! Thank you!

daleanime (2836 posts)    (Reply to original post)   March 19, 2018 at 11:30 am

2. Oh, I'll be there!

You know, Manny's primitives must be some sort of severely retarded blind, given how they don't seem to understand how ridiculously hypocritical they appear.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline zeitgeist

Re: Manny's primitives discuss their 1%ers
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 05:46:23 PM »
Every now and then they are good for a laugh.  Personally I believe most of them dove in the shallow end of the gene pool. :whistling:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 05:50:38 PM »
How is it NO ONE ever asks at these events: "why do you not give away all but a subsistence amount to the poor?"

The last time someone asked that of a .01%er (pelosi) she tried to deflect by saying "this isn't about me" which is dem-code for "I am a hypocrite but can't say so."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 07:16:00 PM »
Where IS Skippy these days? I don't much believe he is HB at the DUmp, and "leavenotrace" hasn't posted on DU jr since 2016 and he hasn't been on jackass radicals since before that - maybe I should look for some socks.

The Jackasses do really love their libtard icons.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 07:46:22 PM »
Oh my.

So that's what someone looks like, who had some brain matter removed.

comment 3755:
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=81827.3750
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 10:21:55 PM »
With the record market, 4 or 5% is closer.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”