Author Topic: Can I get a f..k you regan  (Read 1431 times)

Offline CC27

Can I get a f..k you regan
« on: March 19, 2018, 07:06:31 AM »
TEB (2,562 posts)

Or any other choice adjectives will work even the middle finger. Caught another lay off union steward let me know by phone. Bottom 10 on seniority list caught it were on the bench. So I walked our boys to bus stop and stopped at VFW for breakfast beers.

So my point is how regan destroyed union freight with his deregulation of trucking. Ok I’ll try to explain seeing as I’m not to oiled up yet in 87 I went to work after army for Preston 151 trucking. Union good cash great medical and pension they went under in 99. So then I go to USF red star as road driver or City peddle or yard jockey they went out on 04. So then I go to union grocery hauler I’m thinking groceries stable. These ****s move to Dixie last year to get out of paying good wages pension and medical. So I go from driving 7 miles to work to 68 miles to another union grocery hauler I just bid and stay in yard as jockey. And I’m 52 starting over please do not take this as I’m thinking I’m entitled I’m not. But like that commercial with I think it was Geico those two older ladies saying.

That’s not how this works that is not how any of this works is how I feel.

My wife and I have been fortunate we have three grown daughters we put through college no students loans. And we have two thirteen year old sons at home that we desire to do the same for. Although with the boys this morning they were grumpy and I said you two better get Wright real fast. ( quoting my old infantry senior drill on that ) puberty has hit. Then I added in the wild parents eat their young but we’re not animals or republicans.

So I’m sitting here talking to Rebecca she always tells me I could be lead singer twin from black crowes in looks and body built. I always say poor guy but she is good people she is telling me she needs go to dentist but no dental insurance we need solid national health I give shit if the 1% is happy.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210378679

Its, Reagan, you childish POS.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: Can I get a f..k you regan
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 07:39:08 AM »
she is telling me she needs go to dentist but no dental insurance we need solid national health I give shit if the 1% is happy.
I assume your union negotiated your benefits. It seems you need to take it up with them and not the "1%".
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 07:50:54 AM »
Response to TEB (Original post)Mon Mar 19, 2018, 08:28 AM
imanamerican63 (4,379 posts)

5. Trucking deregulation was done by Pres. Ford not Reagan.

TEB got corrected, but:

Response to imanamerican63 (Reply #8)Mon Mar 19, 2018, 08:39 AM
TEB (2,566 posts)

9. Ok

Thanks sorry I was wrong but still I can’t stand Republicans

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 07:53:37 AM »
So I walked our boys to bus stop and stopped at VFW for breakfast beers.

That sounds like a good healthy way to start  the day for a truck driver. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 07:55:59 AM »
That sounds like a good healthy way to start  the day for a truck driver. :thatsright:
I think he is a 3rd shifter but still...

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 08:36:25 AM »
TEB (2,562 posts)

Or any other choice adjectives will work even the middle finger. Caught another lay off union steward let me know by phone. Bottom 10 on seniority list caught it were on the bench. So I walked our boys to bus stop and stopped at VFW for breakfast beers.

So my point is how regan destroyed union freight with his deregulation of trucking. Ok I’ll try to explain seeing as I’m not to oiled up yet in 87 I went to work after army for Preston 151 trucking. Union good cash great medical and pension they went under in 99. So then I go to USF red star as road driver or City peddle or yard jockey they went out on 04. So then I go to union grocery hauler I’m thinking groceries stable. These ****s move to Dixie last year to get out of paying good wages pension and medical. So I go from driving 7 miles to work to 68 miles to another union grocery hauler I just bid and stay in yard as jockey. And I’m 52 starting over please do not take this as I’m thinking I’m entitled I’m not. But like that commercial with I think it was Geico those two older ladies saying.

That’s not how this works that is not how any of this works is how I feel.

My wife and I have been fortunate we have three grown daughters we put through college no students loans. And we have two thirteen year old sons at home that we desire to do the same for. Although with the boys this morning they were grumpy and I said you two better get Wright real fast. ( quoting my old infantry senior drill on that ) puberty has hit. Then I added in the wild parents eat their young but we’re not animals or republicans.

So I’m sitting here talking to Rebecca she always tells me I could be lead singer twin from black crowes in looks and body built. I always say poor guy but she is good people she is telling me she needs go to dentist but no dental insurance we need solid national health I give shit if the 1% is happy.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210378679

This part above I can believe as it sounds just like Ozzy Osbourne.

Another Monday morning feel good story.   :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 08:51:00 AM »
Its, Reagan, you childish POS.

I was going to ask, who he hell is Regan?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 08:52:39 AM »
Union good cash great medical and pension they went under in 99.

OK, who else laughed when they read this?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2018, 08:52:54 AM »
I was going to ask, who he hell is Regan?

Don Regan, former Reagan Secretary of the Treasury?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 11:21:24 AM »
 :yawn: Yaaaawwwwwwwwwn! :yawn:

My first Silicon Valley company got bought by a bigger fish, who eventually shut down the facility. I wasn't there for the buy-out.

My next Silicon Valley company got bought by a bigger fish, sold to a bigger fish that merged with another big fish and got bought by a really big fish. I left soon after the first buy-out, and they've probably only had a sales office in the area for the past 20 or more years.

My next Silicon Valley company laid off 10% of the company (I was one of hundreds of 10%ers), got bought by a bigger fish, got bought by an even bigger fish that has not been doing well the past 15 or 20 years.

I could go on much more about little-fish survival jobs and big fish that got clobbered by their own hubristic mistakes and economic downturns. The point is, the days of starting at a largish company and retiring from it 40 or 50 years later started waning in the 1970s and are close to gone. TEB, from his first trucking job, has not been living in the real world if he thought he would retire after 20 or 50 years at the same company with which he started. If he thought that his disillusionment is the fault of his parents, teachers, or union bosses (or some combination thereof), not some President. Further, the several years of Ford were followed by four years of Carter, and the 12 years of Reagan-Bush were followed by 8 years of Clinton. If Ford, Reagan, or Bush really F'ed things up, Carter and Clinton were too stupid and/or indolent to fix things (IIRC, Clinton "helped" the trucking industry by imposing an extra tax on diesel fuel).

But facts don't matter on DU.

TEB could use his layoff time to clean up Boog's "logs", but he'll probably be hanging out at whatever bar(s) pass as a union hall.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 03:10:50 PM »
Its, Reagan, you childishDrunken Sot POS.

FIFY

< watch this space for coming distractions >