Author Topic: Manny's primitives being stupid again  (Read 1580 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Manny's primitives being stupid again
« on: March 17, 2018, 09:40:36 PM »
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/groper-joe-biden-strongly-endorses-blue-dog-heidi-heitkamp-for-re-election/

Segami (6387 posts)    March 17, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Groper Joe Biden STRONGLY Endorses Blue Dog Heidi Heitkamp for Re-Election

Biden strongly endorsed Sen. Heidi Heitkamp, D-N.D., in her re-election bid this fall, which promises a hard-fought and closely watched race with implications for control of the Senate. His constant return to simple values, bipartisanship, and the “idea” of America were reminiscent of the moderate, centrist image many Democrats in deep-red North Dakota, including Heitkamp, have crafted for themselves.

“Too many people … run for office and forget that people reward the exercise of courage — even when they might not agree with exactly what you’re doing — if you know you’re doing it based on principle,” Biden said. “People reward people who do what they say they’re going to do.”

cont
https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/government-and-politics/4419218-grand-forks-visit-joe-biden-backs-heitkamp-blasts-trump-and

ThomPaine (5301 posts)    (Reply to original post)   March 17, 2018 at 4:56 pm

1. Anyone know if someone is promoting a progressive challenger for Heitkamp?

Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket for winning elections.

Go left, go left, go further left.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

Re: Manny's primitives being stupid again
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 09:46:51 PM »
>promoting a progressive challenger for Heitkamp?

Please do.  And keep on with the goatroping love of islam you ignorant shumcks.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2018, 09:51:24 PM »
>promoting a progressive challenger for Heitkamp?

Please do.  And keep on with the goatroping love of islam you ignorant shumcks.

They have no idea, do they?

They actually believe, with all the passion and fervor of flat-earth theorists, that the majority of the public thinks the same way they do.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 10:27:17 PM »
>They actually believe..

Yes, I think most of the DUmmys do (excluding the best or moles) believe their pixy dust and take from the workers to help buy votes is their mantra.

They have a history, yet no past and no future IMHO.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 12:25:04 PM »
The problem here is while we are watching the stupidity they are espousing with their left hand the right hand is paving the way for illegals to vote. They are counting on a hispanic majority to sweep them into power.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2018, 09:11:57 PM »
Manny's primitives being stupid again

Wouldn't this presume that at some point, the primitives in question STOP being stupid at some point, so that they might RESUME being stupid at some later point and thus fulfill the conditions for being stupid AGAIN??

I don't know of any primitive capable of doing this... :fuelfire: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2018, 10:50:08 AM »
They actually believe, with all the passion and fervor of flat-earth theorists, that the majority of the public thinks the same way they do.

That's why the election outcome was such a shock to Libs/Progs, from D Congress-Critters to their MSM shills to The Sewer Known As DU. And since their brains can't be wrapped around the reality of, "I was wrong," they resorted to the lunatic Russian Collusion conspiracy theory.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2018, 11:21:33 AM »
I will say this much; at least the jackals are being true to their whacko beliefs, unlike the primitives. The jackals have noted the Dems have (from their POV) become pro-corporate and therefore less liberal/progressive. There's a few on the jackal site who say they should all vote for corporate Dems as the lesser of two evils while pressing for more progressive candidates, but the majority of them recognize that all that does is play into the hands of the same corporate Dems they desire to oust from the party. The primitives OTOH just go along with whatever their leadership commands them to say and believe.

It's tough being a nut trying to rid the party of the nuts in control.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.