Author Topic: Manny's sore loser primitives making fun of a crippled old lady  (Read 3626 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/shillary-clinton-falls-yet-again-fractures-wrist-in-palace-bath-accident/

Damn. 

One's away for three months, and comes back only to find that nothing's changed.

Now, none of us really like Messalina Agrippina (although most of us like her a whole lot better than the hoary old sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife), but one can think of many other reasons to mock her, than for this.

Stockholmer (3960 posts)   March 16, 2018 at 2:07 pm

SHILLARY CLINTON FALLS YET AGAIN, FRACTURES WRIST IN PALACE BATH ACCIDENT
 the hits just keep on coming!!
LOLOLOL

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-falls-fourth-time-18-months-and-fractures-wrist-847551

Hillary Clinton has injured her wrist on a book tour of India in another fall while on official duty.

The former US presidential candidate was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.

The former first lady was taken to the private Goyal Hospital at around 5am Wednesday.

“We did a CT scan and X-ray and found a hairline fracture around the wrist area. She was advised to take rest for few days and use a crepe bandage for support,” a doctor at the hospital told AFP, on condition of anonymity.

Rocky (881 posts)   (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 2:25 pm

1. Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

retired liberal (2098 posts)  (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 2:47 pm

2. More proof of just how unbalanced Hillary is.

PennLawyer (2684 posts)   (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 3:00 pm

3. Take a look at comments at this thread as well.

https://jackpineradicals.com/boards/topic/hillary-clinton-falls-yet-again-fractures-wrist-in-palace-bath-accident/

Stockholmer (3960 posts)   (Reply to PennLawyer - post #3)   March 16, 2018 at 3:06 pm

5. damn, so sorry, I didn't see it was a dupe

PennLawyer (2684 posts)   (Reply to Stockholmer - post #5)   March 16, 2018 at 3:33 pm

7. The more exposure to her incapacity, the better!

rudycantfail (356 posts)   (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 3:01 pm

4. There's a lie in there somewhere.

I don’t think it was a fall in the bathtub.

SinMentirasSinVerguenza (23 posts)   (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 3:26 pm

6. She's still running … and running … and … Nixon goes to China redux.

She couldn’t build momentum stateside for her “Lies and entitled lying liars who lied them” or  “Pantsuit Fables” or “How I spent 2 BILLION campaigning for president and all I got was this gaudy Pantsuit” or however we want to label HER narcissistic attempt to shed HERself of a shred of responsibility for being so bad that a flame-throwing carnival barker beat HER clueless behind; so she waddles over to India in hopes of changing the “conversation”.   After all nothing spells “common” folksy outreach like touring a country with a caste system and by staying in former royal housing she puts the cherry on the shit visuals that are supposed to wow the riffraff back home.

Unfortunately for HER, the lack of a clue has continued to spotlight her failings. HER posse also lives in this aloof dimension and will continue to provide an embarrassing direction to her public image rehab.  So far she has bombed here and there.  Now this.   I almost feel sorry for her and if I wasn’t so broke after Billy Bob Bubba and President Oprah’s sixteen years of “blowjobs for Billionaires“, I might resist the urge to pile on as hard and high as I can.

That being said, I do feel slightly bad that she injured HER wrist.  But that feeling diminishes as soon as I realize that the whole sleeve thing is meant to hide HER injury from the public so that HER triangulating grifter ass doesn’t appear weak to the plebes back home.  It also shoves a cockle-bur up my butt to see that la Senora “never-ever” gets treated at a “private” hospital.  No common folk setting for her.  No siree.  Just more prima donna crap.   Just awful optics and reality from a totally unrepentant demon soul.

kath (605 posts)   (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 3:41 pm

8. I wonder how much she'd had to drink.

or did she choke on a pretzel, a la Shrub?

Calico (497 posts)   (Reply to original post)   March 16, 2018 at 3:51 pm

9. She was injured "while on official duty"

Sounds like she’s angling for a Purple Heart award, to go along with Her stolen “sniper fire” valor.

Man, Manny's poor sport primitives just never give up on being nasty, do they?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tess Anderson

Re: Manny's sore loser primitives making fun of a crippled old lady
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 07:52:10 PM »
Jackass Radicals? Almost forgot that place ever existed but it's great to see your post. Of course, they are still mean as ever over there even though the subject is Hillary.

She's not really helping herself: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510711/Hillary-Clinton-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html

this was to camouflage her wrist injury:

::) just made it worse.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »
Meanwhile the DUmp is still in denial.   :lmao:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2018, 08:44:29 PM »
Just another trip in the fall...

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2018, 09:36:48 PM »
What in the hell is she trying to wear?  Great to see this post.   :cheersmate:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2018, 09:53:17 PM »
Of course, they are still mean as ever over there even though the subject is Hillary.

You know, if I were one of Manny's sorry-assed primitives, I'd worry about threads like this; they're not making reconciliation with Skins's primitives any easier.

Imagine the wrath of the Nance Greggs primitive if she were aware they're still bad-mouthing the worthier of the two candidates for the Democrat nomination for president in 2016.  I bet she'd have a fit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 10:08:10 PM »
Work, the curse of the drinking class.

None of these painful injuries would have befallen her, but for her attempts to huckster her abominable, self-serving tome.

:cheersmate:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2018, 10:44:19 PM »
It looks like she is hiding someone in that tent. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Call to fabric store: Yes, we are needing 150 yards of material. Yes that is correct, it is for a dress for hillary fat ass clinton. We are needing to hide her arm and a midget to hold her up.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2018, 06:56:56 AM »
OMG. I thought the boobs-hanging-over-the-belt look went out with grannies in the '50s.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2018, 09:07:00 AM »
OMG. I thought the boobs-hanging-over-the-belt look went out with grannies in the '50s.

But I really hope the Nance Gregg primitive is watching Manny's sore loser primitives, to be sure that when reconciling the sides--which is inevitable, sometime--she doesn't give away to those who don't deserve it, too much.  She's got to be a hard and harsh bargainer, wringing out as much as she can from these, uh.....people.....for the regular Democrats.

Regular Democrats already have a reputation for that, caving to the supporters of the hoary old white-haired sourassed sourpuss crank from Vermont and his thieving wife, when they don't necessarily have to, as shown during 2016, when they practically gave away the farm.

And even that wasn't enough to please these conceited brats.

They have no class, Manny's cultists; I can't figure out why regular Democrats would even want to associate with them.

It's odd how this side has to take so much flak from that side, for mocking and ridiculing primitives; but what's not seen is that we gently mock and ridicule primitives who can take it, whereas they make fun of opponents who are weak, crippled, and never going to be in power again.

It takes a real big man, to mock and ridicule those too worn out, too weak, to defend themselves.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2018, 09:38:54 AM »
Well, I for one am having a tough time seeing where the Dems are going to go with the whole thing.  All their numerical strength is in the radical anti-corporatist welfare class, while all their senior leadership (And most of their money) is a pack of individually-wealthy, pro-corporatist cynical oligarchs and demagogues, the two parts being really diametrically opposed at an ideological level, united only by their thirst for power and hatred of the Right.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2018, 10:09:38 AM »
Jackass Radicals? Almost forgot that place ever existed but it's great to see your post. Of course, they are still mean as ever over there even though the subject is Hillary.

She's not really helping herself: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5510711/Hillary-Clinton-hides-broken-wrist-shawl-custom-kurta.html

Some village is missing a tent.

I saw this in the window and couldn't resist. Huma kept saying it was a tent shop, but it fits.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2018, 11:04:07 AM »
Some village is missing a tent.

Weiner in Jail and Huma constantly on the road.  I have a suspicion the kid is going to grow up to be a jailbird just like daddy.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2018, 11:30:01 AM »
Just for info Frank.

In your time recuperating bitter old Eva appeared at DU jr,she was Phaw there.
She lasted about two weeks before burning through 5 hides.  :lmao:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2018, 11:31:14 AM »

With mental case Huma still as her slave.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2018, 01:11:04 PM »
She looks like she is wearing her ass in front! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2018, 02:35:16 PM »
VERY good to "see" you here, Frank!   :cheersmate:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2018, 09:52:33 AM »
Some village CIRCUS is missing a tent.
:fuelfire:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2018, 10:23:50 AM »
Stockholmer (3960 posts)   March 16, 2018 at 2:07 pm

SHILLARY CLINTON FALLS YET AGAIN, FRACTURES WRIST IN PALACE BATH ACCIDENT
 the hits just keep on coming!!
LOLOLOL

http://www.newsweek.com/hillary-clinton-falls-fourth-time-18-months-and-fractures-wrist-847551

Hillary Clinton has injured her wrist on a book tour of India in another fall while on official duty.

The former US presidential candidate was staying at Umaid Bhawan Palace, the one-time residence of the former royal family of Jodhpur, when she slipped in the bath, DNA India reported.

The former first lady was taken to the private Goyal Hospital at around 5am Wednesday.
Can't have her mingling with the untouchables in India.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke