Author Topic: So after the bomber blew himself up....  (Read 2674 times)

Offline CC27

So after the bomber blew himself up....
« on: March 22, 2018, 01:07:28 PM »
Thu Mar 22, 2018, 01:36 PM
Star Member JohnnyRingo (11,893 posts)

So after the bomber blew himself up....

The officer got himself up from the ground and emptied his pistol into the body pieces. I'm guessing another cop cautiously approached the bloody mangle of perforated carnage, looked up and said "he's dead Jim".

No shit Bones.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210396022

I am hoping this is a high post count mole. If not, you are a piece of shit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: So after the bomber blew himself up....
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »
If he did, so what?  How in Hell was the cop supposed to know whether or not the bomber survived the blast--stranger things have happened--and was waiting with another bomb, or an illegal firearm, to kill the cop?

The ****ing stupidity of the DUmp is the stuff of legends.  No one would believe it, unless they could read it themselves.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 01:42:09 PM »
If he did, so what?  How in Hell was the cop supposed to know whether or not the bomber survived the blast--stranger things have happened--and was waiting with another bomb, or an illegal firearm, to kill the cop?

The ****ing stupidity of the DUmp is the stuff of legends.  No one would believe it, unless they could read it themselves.

:hi5: !

My understanding is that shooting the bomber was SOP, because he might have survived or it might have been a trick. And as you said, so what. If the twerp really was dead by his own device, a couple of extra holes wouldn't be noticeable.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2018, 01:44:04 PM »
Besides, DU-folk are pissed that the twerp didn't fit their racist-targeting-POCs narrative.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2018, 09:40:21 PM »
BTW, how is old Ted Kaczynski doing?

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2018, 10:10:36 PM »
BTW, how is old Ted Kaczynski doing?

He's still doing "life", DD.   :whistling:               :bolt:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2018, 10:20:47 PM »
>The officer got himself up from the ground and emptied his pistol into the body pieces.

I'm good with that.  When dealing with bad hombres, shoot until you are empty, happy or floored by recoil.  Just make sure you shoot.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2018, 08:20:41 AM »
It is reported he had dandruff.........

They found his Head & Shoulders in the back seat.  :rimshot: :bolt: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2018, 09:08:21 AM »
... If the twerp really was dead by his own device, a couple of extra holes wouldn't be noticeable.

The more I think about the guy ... he used nails in his bombs so that those not killed outright would be maimed. I think the officer should have reloaded with a second magazine and emptied it into the twerp, too.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2018, 10:21:43 AM »
The more I think about the guy ... he used nails in his bombs so that those not killed outright would be maimed. I think the officer should have reloaded with a second magazine and emptied it into the twerp, too.

And, used a riot shotgun. :killemall:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2018, 05:09:04 PM »
>The officer got himself up from the ground and emptied his pistol into the body pieces.

I'm good with that.  When dealing with bad hombres, shoot until you are empty, happy or floored by recoil.  Just make sure you shoot.

Yeah. I tend to agree with the sentiment...Q: Why did you shoot him 16 times? A: Because the magazine didn't hold 17 rounds.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2018, 08:14:45 PM »
We had a saying in the batts:

"Two in the heart and one in the head,
Will always ensure that Haji is dead"

:whistling:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2018, 01:33:02 PM »
 Ben Crump the family atty for the Stephen Clark shooting complained that  "and the man suspected of killing two people with package bombs in Austin was not shot, but Clark was shot 20 times despite being unarmed." I guess its BS.