Author Topic: Why Trump can do well in the upcoming Presidential election in states like PA.  (Read 1291 times)

Offline CC27

NCTraveler (26,361 posts)

Why Trump can do well in the upcoming Presidential election in states like PA.

He has zero coattails. This doesn't go past Trump himself.

Wanting to punish others more than helping yourself and your community. We have become so damn punitive. Many of these people, including many on the left, simply think neither party will bring about any good. They aren't willing to listen to policy positions or arguments. This mindset has brought many to a place where they are more susceptible to being influenced by arguments outlining the punishment of others perceived to be on the other side. That other side can be pitting neighbor against neighbor, country against country, political party against political party, etc.

Trump talks in very rudimentary terms about punishing people.

Punishment is the name of the game. Pitting people against people is the name of the game.

This punitive aspect is mainly with respect to white men and women. It is a position of privilege. It's why the punitive trend is working for Trump.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210345143

I have never seen more desperate people in my life. Where do they come up with this shit?

Offline Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
I have never seen more desperate people in my life. Where do they come up with this shit?

Out of their asses of course, well at least once they remove their heads.
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline Old n Grumpy

NCTraveler (26,361 posts)

Why Trump can do well in the upcoming Presidential election in states like PA.

He is doing well because he is improving the quality of life for Americans. Unlike obama who destroyed it.

This guy typed all those words to say nothing :thatsright: :mental: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

These are people who understand the people of America so well that in September and October of 2016 they were gloating about what they were going to say and do to Trump voters after HilLIARy was elected President.

As Tess might say,  :rotf: !
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
These are people who understand the people of America so well that in September and October of 2016 they were gloating about what they were going to say and do to Trump voters after HilLIARy was elected President.

As Tess might say,  :rotf: !

You know, I've always thought that was the biggest problem they had.  They were looking forward to gloating SO much, and they didn't get that release.  Like a sneeze that doesn't happen.  It's still locked in their heads and they can't get release.

Of course, that's about all they have in their heads.  Air pressure and spittle.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen