Author Topic: "It is entirely possible votes were tampered with!"  (Read 3386 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
"It is entirely possible votes were tampered with!"
« on: March 10, 2018, 09:53:45 PM »
Star Member onecaliberal (10,806 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210338404

It is entirely possible votes were tampered with!"

Quote from former Associate Director of National Intelligence.

That contention relies on the notion that Russia did everything in its capability to capture the election, from hijacking social media platforms to recruiting Americans to assist them, and they breached various voting systems in dozens of states, but the one the one thing they held back from doing, was change votes themselves (even though, as the work of Dr. Simons and other experts show, they could do so ‘invisibly’). Why would Putin hold back in this one instance, when he has shown no such restraint in any other way?

The answer is, in all likelihood: he didn’t hold back. Claims that votes were not changed to ensure the election of Putin’s tool, are looking less plausible by the day

https://t.co/hKOkwHkUIP

:thatsright:  Not to mention the FBI'CIA/NSA and 'seventeen intelligence agencies' all say no votes were changed...

DAILYKOS has one former intel type that says it could have happened....

Enoki33 (584 posts)

6. By extension dotard is likely illegitimate. Felt good to write that.

:thatsright:

dchill (16,382 posts)

8. Yep. Game changer in at least four states.

Dems legitimately won the Presidency AND the Senate.

procon (9,453 posts)

10. Of course votes were altered! Why else would Russia invest so much money and

effort in hacking into US balloting systems and Democratic servers? That was the whole purpose! The Russian's were not going to all that trouble just to be the electronic version of a snoopy Peeping Tom, and the hacking wasn't done as a lark.

The Russians had a big goal, the quid pro quo deal of getting Trump elected so he would remove their restrictive sanctions. As a side effect, they also proved that they could manipulate any future elections, either keeping Trump in power as long as he played ball, or casting doubts and uncertainty in the voting process that would rock the whole country.

Star Member lunatica (35,087 posts)

15. Adding to that that Putin wants the Arctic oil

It’s worth billions or maybe trillions of dollars for Putin and Tillerson (head of Exxon), ergo his appointment as Secretary of State.

Their mouths go cotton dry at their ravenous and insatiable craving for that oil! It’s also the reason they deny climate change. Putin will and has done anything to get that oil. Murder and even destroy us if he has to.

:yawn:

Star Member Hoyt (33,097 posts)

16. Ruskies didn't have to change votes. There were plenty of white wing racists and Democratic

Last edited Sat Mar 10, 2018, 09:40 PM - Edit history (1)

"protesters" ready to vote against Clinton or sit on sidelines. Ruskies clearly added to lies, etc., leading up to November. But too many leaning Blue were willing to believe the lies, racism, protectionism, America First BS, etc.

Sure it's "possible," but I think we are fooling ourselves if we truly believe that's why we lost.

Right on que: THE CT experts...

RandomAccess (2,578 posts)

25. Here's why we lost --

Hillary didn't lose because she was less POPULAR. She lost because of James Comey's letters and because of some even more important factors -- more important because they're not going away. They will be used against us in every election going forward, unless we can stop them.

The big problems are voter suppression, Russian meddling, and targeted voter propaganda through Twitter, Google, Facebook, and other forms of social media. There is no question that the Trump campaign, through Cambridge Analytica, did this -- and that the Russians did this. The only question is how much they conspired together in the propaganda campaign.

We need to figure out how to defend the democratic process from fake news and micro-targeted AI propaganda -- or lose our democracy. https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029576691

DO NOT underestimate the overarching reach AND impact of the Russian bots. They were everywhere, they were fierce, clever, extremely sophisticated and very, very effective.

Here is how they stole the election, well this and KGB operatives V Crosscheck in action:
Trump victory margin in Michigan: 13,107
Michigan Crosscheck purge list: 449,922

Trump victory margin in Arizona: 85,257
Arizona Crosscheck purge list: 270,824

Trump victory margin in North Carolina: 177,008
North Carolina Crosscheck purge list: 589,393
http://www.gregpalast.com/election-stolen-heres/

PALMER: Rigged election: Donald Trump won every surprise swing state by the same 1% margin
http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/rigged-election-donald-trump-won-every-surprise-swing-state-by-the-same-1-margin/118/

The most commonly posited explanation of Donald Trump’s shocking election victory was that every professional pollster in the nation – despite each working independently and using differing methodologies – somehow managed to overlook the same pockets of Trump voters in these states. If such pockets did exist, they would have existed in varying sizes in each of the four states, thus resulting in different sized wins in each.

Ask any statistician and they’ll tell you that a reasonable distribution of the results would have been Trump winning one of the states by one percent, won one of them by perhaps three percent, won one of them by two percent, lost one of them by one percent, or something along those lines. But instead the voting tallies looked startlingly different from any natural distribution. In fact they looked startlingly the same.

According to the New York Times, the voting results broke down like this: Trump won Florida by just over one percent of the vote. He also won Pennsylvania by just over one percent. He won Michigan by just under one percent. And he won Wisconsin by precisely one percent. That’s not how numbers tend to work in the real world.

On its own, this kind of suspiciously consistent numerical dispersion across the four states that decided the election would be something that could be written off as a mere fluke. But when you put it within the context of the numerous other ways in which the voting tallies make no mathematical sense, it points to the numbers having been rigged or altered.

MikeFarb @mikefarb1
#unhackthevote
Did Trump win Michigan? I don' think so.
Won by 10,704 but wait
75,355 Ballots Thrown Out
87 Machines Broke Down in Detrioit
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter

MikeFarb
@mikefarb1
#unhackthevote
Did Trump win Michigan? I don' think so.
Won by 10,704 but wait
75,355 Ballots Thrown Out
87 Machines Broke Down in Detrioit

7:33 PM - May 8, 2017
5,399 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

:whatever:

Star Member Hermit-The-Prog (884 posts)

49. thanks; people tend to ignore purged voters

With all of the prongs of the attack, it was not necessary for votes to be "flipped" in order to steal the election. Manipulation of the voter rolls was just one more part of voter suppression and we know the Russians had the opportunity to assist with that.

Matt_R (431 posts)

72. I beleive you are describing Russian "bots"

Yep, you are describing the Russian "bots." 99% sure all the Democrats infighting were Russians starting, then getting others to join in on the Hillary hate.

Star Member watoos (728 posts)

26. I have been saying from the very beginning

that votes were flipped. When experts say there is no evidence that votes were flipped, they are correct, however, there is no proof that votes weren't flipped. 4 manufacturers supply our voting machines and their programs are deemed proprietary. So you tell me, how many machines were pulled aside and independently audited? My guess is zero. How can we determine if voting machines weren't tampered with if we can't check any of them?

We need paper ballots and need them fast.

Normal person: "There is no proof any votes were changed or any voting machines were hacked by anyone."
DUmpmonkie: "That's exactly the proof that the votes were changed!"
Normal Person: 'What?"
DUmpmonkie: "DUACDUACCUAC!!!"

Iliyah (13,320 posts)

27. Thousands of Detroit ballots were suddently missing and not counted

Thousands that would have been a win for HRC from MI. Suppression of thousands in WI, and so on.

I hope Mueller has an eye on this as well.

um...

MichMan (1,338 posts)

37. That is incorrect

The votes in Detroit were not able to be recounted in Steins recount attempt. They were originally counted and due to incompetence by Detroit election workers were not able to be confirmed in the recount because they were overvotes.

The were counted as originally cast and most likely favored Hillary since Detroit was 98% Democratic

There were counties in the Detroit area that had 115% voter turnout for Hillary... needless to say some of the votes might have been fraudulent...

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (12,788 posts)

28. Have been saying this from day one.

You dont spend 40 years, billions of dollars on assets on the ground in this country, some so deep they were BORN here, to get a dream candidate like dumbshit and then let YOU and ME decide on election day.

And they are gonna do it AGAIN

:lol:

Star Member lunamagica (7,537 posts)

31. I have never doubted it happened. The election was stolen

Star Member samnsara (4,129 posts)

33. ive always thought tally's were reversed...many of the numbers were backwards than predicted..

Star Member Botany (46,361 posts)

35. The voting machines and the tabulators have electronic "back doors" programed and hard wired... into them that might allow manipulation of the data and not leave any trace that someone
was there. Ever since they passed HAVA (help america vote act) we have seen a red shift in
voting that does not match what the majority of people want or the change in population dynamics.

:thatsright:

SoCalMusicLover (2,928 posts)

52. Our Only Chance Might Be If Mueller Knows & Is Following Tangent

It is pretty much pointless to think the Democratic Party will ever do anything. In fact, perhaps they have some sort of quid pro quo with the repubs, where they're unable to speak about the subject. Either that or they're too blind to see why elections continue to get stolen from them. Perhaps the 2 parties feel they need each other, so one side won't show how corrupt the other is at any given time.

All I know is that I continue to get less interested in voting, since I feel my vote is irrelevant, and the rule of law is as well. Why bother when the outcome is predetermined? Would anybody play the lottery if they were 100% Certain to lose? What is the point?

I've seen several election riggings in the last 20 years, Presidential and otherwise, and have no doubt it happened in 2016.

:rotf:

This is how Trump will win in 2020: DU and the left refuse to look at the real reasons Hillary lost and will continue along the same path... maybe even with Hillary running again!

:-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: "It is entirely possible votes were tampered with!"
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 05:09:28 AM »
Just remember that these lunatics wander freely among the population.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 08:23:35 AM »
The election was 16 months ago. I'm sure every state verified its voting system, possibly in multiple ways, searching for even slightest evidence of intrusion or tampering. And they found zero, zip, and nada.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 09:35:27 AM »
Star Member onecaliberal (10,806 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210338404

It is entirely possible votes were tampered with!"

Quote from former Associate Director of National Intelligence.

Yup, the democrats did all they could and still LOST!! :bird: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 01:34:28 PM »
Turnabout is fair play, eh, DUmmies?   :lmao:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 05:52:00 PM »
The election was 16 months ago. I'm sure every state verified its voting system, possibly in multiple ways, searching for even slightest evidence of intrusion or tampering. And they found zero, zip, and nada.

Actually only half-true. Many votes were found to have been cast by dead people and citizens of Bogata and Ensenada. But I digress.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 06:31:05 PM »
Actually only half-true. Many votes were found to have been cast by dead people and citizens of Bogata and Ensenada. But I digress.

As Obi-Wan would say to to the Collusioners: These aren't the illegal votes you believe in.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 07:04:08 PM »
There were counties in the Detroit area that had 115% voter turnout for Hillary... needless to say some of the votes might have been fraudulent...

Personally, I think every single state and the feds need to have add a condition for automatic recounts: vote tallies over 100% of registered voters.  That should be a trigger for not only a recount, but for a complete wipe and restart of voter rolls, since the election board has obviously been so incompetent that they allowed the rolls to get that way in the first place.

It'll never happen, because the first time it did in someplace like LA or NYC, the next election would have GOP candidates with an almost chance of winning.  Doesn't fit the narrative.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 07:32:03 PM »
california is starting to automatically register anyone who gets a new license or renews a current license to vote.  They insist that safeguards are in place to prevent illegal aliens, who already can get licenses, from being registered, but seriously, does anyone really have any faith in these "safeguards", considering how f'ed up california's state bureacuracy is?

California this spring will begin automatically registering adults who obtain or renew a driver’s license to vote, leading to some concern non-citizens and immigrants illegally living in the state could find it easier to cast ballots in elections.

State officials are disputing those claims, however, and say safeguards in place will prevent non-citizens from voting.

The issue involves the latest implementation of the California Motor Voter Act, which beginning in April will send information about drivers to state voter rolls unless the license holder opts out, or is not eligible. The automatic registration component of the process has some concerned about potential fraud.

“You’re setting the state up for a disaster. They don’t seem to have a process in place to verify that people are who they say they are. It’s a free-for-all, a process that can be manipulated,” said Catherine Engelbrecht, founder of True the Vote, a national organization that unsuccessfully pressed Gov. Jerry Brown to veto the law allowing automatic registration.

A California official pushed back against those concerns, telling Fox News those who must apply for or renew a special license classification – the AB 60, named after the bill that gave illegals the right to apply for licenses in 2015 - would be excluded from the voter notification process.

“The driver license application program prevents undocumented Californians from being able to register to vote,” said Jessica Gonzalez, Assistant Deputy Director of the DMV. “Automatic programming will not let them go to the (voter) registration section. It will be automatically grayed out and can’t be bypassed. It will require proof of U.S. citizenship and California residency.”
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/23/new-california-policy-opens-door-to-illegal-immigrant-voting.html

and I can guarentee you the DUmmies and rest of the left won't ever consider the possibility that this new system will allow illegals to vote in upcoming Federal elections and call anyone who brings the possibility up a racist and a bigot.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 08:21:13 PM »
california is starting to automatically register anyone who gets a new license or renews a current license to vote.  They insist that safeguards are in place to prevent illegal aliens, who already can get licenses, from being registered, but seriously, does anyone really have any faith in these "safeguards", considering how f'ed up california's state bureacuracy is?
 http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/23/new-california-policy-opens-door-to-illegal-immigrant-voting.html

and I can guarentee you the DUmmies and rest of the left won't ever consider the possibility that this new system will allow illegals to vote in upcoming Federal elections and call anyone who brings the possibility up a racist and a bigot.

Chicago is also issuing illegals ID cards that will be valid for registering to vote.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2018, 09:31:36 PM »

They are still harping about it. :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 01:38:14 PM »
They are still harping about it. :mental:

Hell, they still harp about Floraduh and Reaganomics.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »
It is entirely possible and likely that most DUmmies are borderline insane with hatred.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2018, 05:25:36 AM »
It is entirely possible and likely that most DUmmies are borderline insane with hatred.

Borderline?  Really!!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 08:51:27 AM »
Borderline?  Really!!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, many of them do exhibit tendencies of Borderline Personality Disorder...

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 11:02:27 AM »
Well, many of them do exhibit tendencies of Borderline Personality Disorder...

Taco cravings at 02:00 after sparking a bowl, and siestas 'til the crack of noon? :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus