Author Topic: Someone is hopping mad again  (Read 2555 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Someone is hopping mad again
« on: March 08, 2018, 08:49:51 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210330327

TheMastersNemesis (9,749 posts)

Are We Headed For Civil War Over Guns? Is It A Matter Of Time Before Gun Nuts Threaten --------
to shoot up the place. The NRA plans to host counter protests near the March For Our Lives protests sends a bad signal.
Gun nuts seem to be ready to threaten to shoot anyone who tries to advance gun control. And Trump/the RW and the GOP seem tone encouraging their aggressive behavior.

I am not sure how alarmed the pro gun control elements should be? My sense is that the gun nuts are getting into a frenzy if anyone even threatens their right to shoot people. It bothers me that rather than have sympathy for the victims there is a tendency to double down on the threats and aggression. You wonder how we got to such a hateful and vicious situation in this country.
I know I shouldn't be surprised by this, considering all the other over-the-top crap this moron has posted. But, still . . .

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Someone is hopping mad again
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:00:56 AM »
Stop insulting morons.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 09:10:46 AM »
People keep guns for hunting, collecting, skill sports, and self-defense. That last phrase and word should be considered. They aren't going to do the, "shoot up the place," thing Nematode professes to fear. But they will defend themselves when they are attacked.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 09:11:34 AM »
You wonder how we got to such a hateful and vicious situation in this country.

Look in the mirror.  There's your answer.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 09:17:50 AM »
Stop insulting morons.
Ooooooops. My bad.  :(

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 09:25:49 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (9,749 posts)

Are We Headed For Civil War Over Guns?

If we are I am glad I have mine and am on the side of the NRA, Not on the side with you losers! :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 10:14:23 AM »
Well, Bob, when governmental officials make statements such as contained in the below link . . .

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/connecticut-governor-nra-terrorist-organization

And they're not true, we on the Right are going to be in a state of 'heightened awareness.'

Especially when articles such as in the link below show up.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-07/paul-craig-roberts-fears-stalinist-purge-america
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 10:36:01 AM »
And the :hi5: goes to BSS.  thumbs:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline hillneck

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 11:21:11 AM »
If it happens, maybe I will get to see some of those rapid fire magazines or 20 round clips I keep hearing about on the news.   :whistling:
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 11:43:42 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210330327
I know I shouldn't be surprised by this, considering all the other over-the-top crap this moron has posted. But, still . . .

Isn't there another thread where they are asking about links to the supposed NRA "Counter March."

I do sense some projection on their part. They keep saying that 2A supporters are "drooling for a civil war...[for reasons]" But, really the only time that I see posts calling for civil war... is there. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 11:55:41 AM »
If it happens, maybe I will get to see some of those rapid fire magazines or 20 round clips I keep hearing about on the news.   :whistling:

Don't forget to use it in full semi-automatic mode.

Isn't there another thread where they are asking about links to the supposed NRA "Counter March."

I do sense some projection on their part. They keep saying that 2A supporters are "drooling for a civil war...[for reasons]" But, really the only time that I see posts calling for civil war... is there.

And drooling, lots of drooling over there on DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 03:24:01 PM »
People keep guns for hunting, collecting, skill sports, and self-defense. That last phrase and word should be considered. They aren't going to do the, "shoot up the place," thing Nematode professes to fear. But they will defend themselves when they are attacked.

I can have a gun because have a right to one (or as many as I want) per the Bill of Rights.  I do not need to justify what INTEND do with it to anyone, so long as my intention breaks no laws.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 06:10:20 PM »
I can have a gun because have a right to one (or as many as I want) per the Bill of Rights.  I do not need to justify what INTEND do with it to anyone, so long as my intention breaks no laws.

That's what's known as FREEDOM.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 11:18:02 PM »
>You wonder how we got to such a hateful and vicious situation in this country.

Because retards like you let filth go free and mess with honest people.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 11:46:54 PM »
>You wonder how we got to such a hateful and vicious situation in this country.

Because retards like you let filth go free and mess with honest people.

Honest people aren't as likely to slit their throats for ****ing with 'em as the filth they like to mollycoddle.

Yet.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus