Author Topic: The more I understand about the Steele Dossier...  (Read 1743 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
The more I understand about the Steele Dossier...
« on: March 07, 2018, 12:40:10 AM »
Augiedog (1,409 posts) https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210324419

The more I understand about the Steele Dossier the more I think Comey may be criminally culpable for Hillary Clinton loosing to the orange anus. It’s as much about what is in the dossier as it is about what Comey knew, when he knew it and why he failed to expose it at the same time he was exposing Clinton to alleged further scrutiny.

Somehow though, I don’t think Mueller will be grilling Comey anytime soon. Ya still gotta wonder if Putin had something on him too. Seems like Putin has more control over our government than anyone realized.

:thatsright:

Star Member lunamagica (7,505 posts)

40. ICAM. It needs to be repeated. Comey is a TRAITOR

Sanity Claws (16,683 posts)

3. criminally culpable? Under what statute?

Actually, the more I hear, the more I am convinced that certain agents worked with Guiliani and the Republicans to hurt Clinton. Not sure whether it is because they are Republican partisans or some other reason, though.

world wide wally (12,331 posts)

25. Chaffetz should have been prosecuted

Star Member dhol82 (3,479 posts)

7. I am positive there was a cabal with Giuliani and the NY FBI

I have an acquaintance, who is friends with the dumps, say that Lara was crowing over some big shit coming out about Hillary about a week before the Huma Abedin/Weiner scandal erupted.
There is no doubt in my mind that it was all manufactured to help the shitgibbon.

dlk (1,185 posts)

32. I've Thought from the Beginning of Comey's Interference, He Belongs Behind Bars

He intentionally (for an offshore payment?) caused the election to go to Trump. Lock him up!

:stoner:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: The more I understand about the Steele Dossier...
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 06:22:24 AM »
The existence of the mueller investigation the repeated (and defeated) cries of "Russia Russia Russia" are exactly what Russia wanted.

They wanted turmoil and a divided America.  They KNEW how stupid liberals are and their (the Russians) plan worked better than they ever could have dreamed.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 08:06:23 AM »
 :rotf: The Steele Dossier has entered the DU Credulosity Hall of Fame/Shame. :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 09:21:37 AM »
Comey tried to wear so many different suits it was inevitable sooner or later he would get tripped up.
He only announced the reopening because it was going to hit the news about what was found on Weiners computer.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 09:24:57 AM »
Gee, and didn't he write her exoneration several months BEFORE she, or 17 of her "associates" were even INTERVIEWED by the FBI?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 09:27:38 AM »
Augiedog, you proclaim you are understanding more about the Steele Dossier but your words prove you don't understand it, its meaning and its intent at all.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Undies

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2018, 09:28:25 AM »

So many idiots at DUmpville refuse to acknowledge reality.  Comey's October 28th announcement was a calculated decision by that Clinton woman.

"Miss 100% Chance of Winning" did not want to have to deal with the new Weiner laptop information coming out during her fabulous President-Elect victory months.  It was calculated that it should be exposed and dismissed rapidly before Election Day.

The entire revelation of the new classified emails sitting on an illegal laptop was not going to hurt Madam President.  Why not turn it into "old news" and get it into the Fading History file?     

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 10:59:43 AM »

I think Comey should be investigated for mishandling and covering over HilLIARy's crimes and possibly prosecuted therefor, but "traitor"? To what nation with whom we at at war did Comey give aid and comfort?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »
I think Comey should be investigated for mishandling and covering over HilLIARy's crimes and possibly prosecuted therefor, but "traitor"? To what nation with whom we at at war did Comey give aid and comfort?

He "gave aid and comfort" to Republicans, the enemies of Democrats.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 08:28:52 PM »
>Comey may be criminally culpable for Hillary Clinton loosing to the orange anus.

The bigger question why "anus" is on your fingers, lips and mind.  Tell us about your Mother and any child abuse you may have had.