Author Topic: DU plans for a post-Trump America  (Read 2149 times)

Offline Mary Ann

DU plans for a post-Trump America
« on: March 06, 2018, 07:34:13 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210323370
Star Member NightWatcher (34,418 posts)

When trump's removed, we need a National Month Off
Free food, margaritas, weed, and we'll get all the cable channels for free as well.

But Dingus, who'll run things and work in the service industry while we all party hearty, you may ask?

Republican voters will, in exchange for avoiding the imposed 2 month incarceration for voting for a damn Russian tool.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: DU plans for a post-Trump America
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:59:02 AM »

Free food, margaritas, weed, and we'll get all the cable channels for free as well.

But Dingus, who'll run things and work in the service industry while we all party hearty, you may ask?

Republican voters will, in exchange for avoiding the imposed 2 month incarceration for voting for a damn Russian tool.
Proving once again why the democratcs were and still are the party of slavery.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 08:21:21 AM »
 :stupidpeople:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 08:41:18 AM »
This.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 08:47:34 AM »

National Month Off

So, in other words, just another average day for lefty. 

Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 09:05:31 AM »

Sounds like the key to success, don't forget to put some away for retirement. :loser: :loser: :stoner: :stoner:

You may be disappointed as trump may decide to be President for life like the Chinese president. :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 11:14:47 AM »

And also why I will never comply with any infringement on my 2A rights.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 03:06:38 PM »
I doubt President Pence would approve nor sign anything
giving those grifters anything of the sort.
Suck on thàt, DUmbies.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 07:54:14 PM »
Stick the good American with another marxist cadre and the Pb will fly like stink from the filthy POS.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 07:20:37 AM »
I thought Trump was going to destroy America. There will be no America to plan for.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 09:59:45 AM »
I thought they were all going to leave the U.S. or go into the woods and off themselves.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 11:03:33 AM »
Proposed slogans for a post-Trump America:

Pence will bring Theocracy.

Cruz is a race-traitor.

Carson is an Uncle Tom.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 10:00:44 AM »
Republican voters will,
in exchange for avoiding the imposed 2 month incarceration for voting for a damn Russian tool.

So in other words, it will be just like any other Month, where the conservative grownups keep things moving while the infantile DUmmies and their fellow travellers mooch and party, and bitch that they don't get even more free stuff.  :mad: :hammer:
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 11:04:51 AM »
So in other words, it will be just like any other Month, where the conservative grownups keep things moving while the infantile DUmmies and their fellow travellers mooch and party, and bitch that they don't get even more free stuff.  :mad: :hammer:

Just who is going to enforce this, anyway? :thatsright: :whistling: :confused:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2018, 01:39:05 AM »
>But Dingus, who'll run things and work in the service industry while we all party hearty, you may ask?

Hey, Mary Ann, how about that Ham and Cheese sandwich while you are dreaming?  All your loose juice is making me hungry.

Thank you and keep your stick on the ice ...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2018, 09:43:06 AM »
Only 6 years and 10 months to wait that out.  Enjoy yourselves & continue going further insane and unhinged!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2018, 06:04:02 PM »

The Mask comes off. Democrats everywhere are turning fascist. There is nothing Democratic left in the Democrat party,
They will use intimidation and violence to nullify Free Speech, and once they take guns away they they will start a bloody purge. I'm not joking. If Hillary had got power, millions would have died. If ever they gain power again, this will be a reality.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2018, 05:58:36 AM »
The Mask comes off. Democrats everywhere are turning fascist. There is nothing Democratic left in the Democrat party,
They will use intimidation and violence to nullify Free Speech, and once they take guns away they they will start a bloody purge. I'm not joking. If Hillary had got power, millions would have died. If ever they gain power again, this will be a reality.
Yep, scratch a liberal, find a fascist.
They believe voting for someone they don't like should carry a prison sentence, which would mean imprisoning untold millions of Americans.
Bill Ayers' toxic dream and legacy are alive in the twisted minds and black hearts of modern leftists.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »
"Turning?"

I'm pretty sure that train left the station a while ago.