Author Topic: My reply to all the DUmmies calling for gun control and banning  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
I picked it up Saturday. It's a RRA AR-10 in .308. The scope is a Vortex Viper 6-24x50 PST

Suck on that DUmmies.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: My reply to all the DUmmies calling for gun control and banning
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 05:10:40 PM »
I picked it up Saturday. It's a RRA AR-10 in .308. The scope is a Vortex Viper 6-24x50 PST

Suck on that DUmmies.

Ghost gun with a bump stock and suppressor. Wow and it even has legs for mischief when you are not looking.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 05:15:40 PM »
With that visual aid, you only need one bullet.  :-)
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:31:51 PM »

Suck on that DUmmies.

I can't imagine them having a problem with that gun since it doesn't have the shoulder thing that goes up.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 05:32:01 AM »
I can't imagine them having a problem with that gun since it doesn't have the shoulder thing that goes up.

I'm sure they will have a problem with it, it's all scary looking and stuff...

If you had the 30 rd. mag in it... :whistling:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 07:47:44 AM »
Yeah, and it's just an AR-10, so it's only 2/3's as powerful as an EEEEVILL AR-15.
Probably be hard pressed to vaporize even a piglet with that little popgun.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 08:18:15 AM »
Yeah, and it's just an AR-10, so it's only 2/3's as powerful as an EEEEVILL AR-15.
Probably be hard pressed to vaporize even a piglet with that little popgun.

:rotf: :hi5:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 08:55:06 AM »
That's some solid hardware right there, PGR
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 09:02:15 AM »
Personally I like belts instead of mags, I got this. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 04:40:01 PM »
That's some solid hardware right there, PGR

Thanks. It was on sale too so I saved $300.

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 04:50:13 PM »
With that visual aid, you only need one bullet.  :-)

Heh. It'll show me the wing of a fly at 200 yards and further.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2018, 05:13:11 PM »
Compared to that, the Ruger LCR I put money on (.357 Magnum) pales.

It's still something . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline catsmtrods

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2018, 02:26:10 PM »
Compared to that, the Ruger LCR I put money on (.357 Magnum) pales.

It's still something . . . :whistling:

That's gonna kick like a mule! I have a hard time practicing with full power 38+P. 
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2018, 03:17:29 PM »
It has a Hogue Tamer Monogrip OEM, and I've seen videos of people firing it.  Yeah, the recoil is probably 'stout.'  The people shooting it in the videos say that the Monogrip really cuts the felt recoil down.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Gwitness

• Leave that thing alone.
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2018, 10:10:42 PM »
Nice, I went big bore   .458 Socom

« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 10:13:49 PM by Gwitness »