Author Topic: Pacifist Patriot, real name ANN FULLER, is running for Florida State Legislature  (Read 7090 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I've been a "disruptor" for sometime. Been IP banned more than once. I stumbled upon DU after 9/11 when they were arguing LIHOP/MIHOP.
 I use DU as a barometer of sorts. Whatever their general opinion of most things political, reality is pretty much in opposition.

I've come to know some the "personalities" there... Hoyt, Mineral Man and The Masters Nemisis stand out...

I discovered her through her own posts. She started a thread talking about "opening up" and going all in. I clicked the link, which linked to her campaign... And I just put "Ann fuller" in the search bar of Twitter and found her campaign Twitter. The rest as they say is history.

My other question is have you heard of this site before, and if so why haven't you joined up until now? Sincere question since there's got to be others like you who observe their lunacy that we would like to join us and have a few laughs.

Hope you stick around.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I've been a "disruptor" for sometime. Been IP banned more than once. I stumbled upon DU after 9/11 when they were arguing LIHOP/MIHOP.
 I use DU as a barometer of sorts. Whatever their general opinion of most things political, reality is pretty much in opposition.

I've come to know some the "personalities" there... Hoyt, Mineral Man and The Masters Nemisis stand out...

I discovered her through her own posts. She started a thread talking about "opening up" and going all in. I clicked the link, which linked to her campaign... And I just put "Ann fuller" in the search bar of Twitter and found her campaign Twitter. The rest as they say is history.

Well, welcome to CC. You’re more than welcome to hang around. As you can see we kinda get under their skin, which is why I’m sure they put a link to here.

Since we can’t post there, they all have an open invitation to come here to defend the idiotic crap they post, but rare is that time. When they do come over it’s just for hit and run posting.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Okay, who here is "Kevin Cornett"?:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210325389
https://twitter.com/raidermedic74

:rotf:

and you don't mention your party affiliation once here, Ann: https://www.crowdpac.com/campaigns/381393/ann-fuller

but Kevin sure does.  :rotf:

She kinda sorta does, Tess.
Towards the upper right corner, her avatar hàs a blue circle with a D, covering part of it. Still, being a "democrap" is never mentioned in the
body of the text. 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
My other question is have you heard of this site before, and if so why haven't you joined up until now? Sincere question since there's got to be others like you who observe their lunacy that we would like to join us and have a few laughs.

Hope you stick around.

I had not heard of this forum prior to the links provided in the twitter feed. I did post on Conservative Underground a bit during my last deployment, I believe it was the same username.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.

Well, welcome to CC. You’re more than welcome to hang around. As you can see we kinda get under their skin, which is why I’m sure they put a link to here.

Since we can’t post there, they all have an open invitation to come here to defend the idiotic crap they post, but rare is that time. When they do come over it’s just for hit and run posting.

KC

Thanks for the welcome. I probably won't be a prolific poster, but I have enjoyed the analysis of their posts. 

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Thanks for the welcome. I probably won't be a prolific poster, but I have enjoyed the analysis of their posts.

There are some pretty sharp folks here, and at CU.

Thanks for your service.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!

Thanks for your service.

KC

Even though you're a puking chicken...

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.

There are some pretty sharp folks here, and at CU.

Thanks for your service.

KC

And you as well. I see the Alcoholics Anonymous patch in your avatar. I added my Choking Chicken... I didn't see the Rakkasan Tori though.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Even though you're a puking chicken...
Ha!

from your Username, I can't tell if you're a medic or a spoon. Reclass?

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Ha!

from your Username, I can't tell if you're a medic or a spoon. Reclass?

a medic. Last name is Stewart, so everyone calls me Stew

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
a medic. Last name is Stewart, so everyone calls me Stew

My MOS adventure... 91B--->91C--->91WM6--->68WM6... and right at Retirment time 68C (or that was the plan).
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 12:01:25 PM by Kc25 »

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I had not heard of this forum prior to the links provided in the twitter feed. I did post on Conservative Underground a bit during my last deployment, I believe it was the same username.

Very nice! Best to you!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

And you as well. I see the Alcoholics Anonymous patch in your avatar. I added my Choking Chicken... I didn't see the Rakkasan Tori though.

Raakkkaassssaaaaaaans!  In a part of my career after my tanking days, I was with the 101 myself, and also with the 4/187.  Each divisions has some great nicknames for the other, everybody's got their favorite.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
will there be mini tacos?

I saw some for sale in Sam's a week ago and I always
think of DU... :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
Raakkkaassssaaaaaaans!  In a part of my career after my tanking days, I was with the 101 myself, and also with the 4/187.  Each divisions has some great nicknames for the other, everybody's got their favorite.

We lived in the 4/187th Barracks  even though we were re-designated 2nd... now 2/187 is gone... only 1st and 3rd Bn Remain, with 2(I think)/506th rounding out the Brigade.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
We have a lot of Gaggin' Dragons around here...
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
We have a lot of Gaggin' Dragons around here...

We breed prolifically...

Jodi has nothing on us, to be honest.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
They bumped the "stalker thread" I wonder if my Twitter feed will heat up again.

Offline SVPete

They bumped the "stalker thread" I wonder if my Twitter feed will heat up again.

There are DU-folk who look in on the Cave, with a degree of regularity.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
The 101ers showed up near Hue, late Dec. 67
They didn't like us one bit.  :-) 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”