Author Topic: My conservative neighbors odd behavior  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
My conservative neighbors odd behavior
« on: March 04, 2018, 05:54:46 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210316240

vercetti2021

My conservative neighbors odd behavior

Now I'll start this off by saying that lately I've been very concerned about what my neighbors behavior has been like. Mainly it's just the safety of myself and my family.

So I've been neighbors with this guy for about 10 years and he's already threatened my family once for giving his dog water in the 110° heat that they left outside while they were on vacation. He put the bowl on our porch with a message written on it saying he was going to shoot us if we ever stepped foot on his property again.

After a while it seems like we just avoided contact. But the guy repeatedly calls the city for us having trash pile up outside near our back gate, weeds growing, trees growing and that sort of thing which we take care of but we all work so it's a little hard to do all that in one day.

But lately his behavior has gotten so bizarre. He is an alcoholic because he throws Bud Light cans on our side of of the yard, trust me there's a ton of cans out there that I've had to clean up many times and I've gotten to the point where I'm just throwing the empty cans back on his side of the yard. But the scariest thing is at 2 or 3 a.m. in the morning and I've noticed this when I let my dog out. Is that he'll be standing outside like a statue with a beer can in his hand just staring at nothing.

All day today he was building something and never did we ever see what it was. He's always sawing something but we never see any work.

I'll leave it at this because it's extremely weird and it's getting much weirder as time passes. With the current midterms coming up we're about to put out three democratic signs. Whoever is going to be the Democratic nominee for governor in Texas along with the Senate and the house, and I wonder if it's going to create issues or this guy will finally snap and kill us all. I don't want to sound like I'm snooping it's just from observations over time. But I figured I would share my creepy story to everyone here and ask if anyone has ever had a creepy conservative neighbor that has shown odd behavior like this or something similar.

Much love everyone

1 point for ‘so’ usage. The rest gets negative numbers. I’m SURE he turned the note over to law enforcement, right?

Here’s a thought DUmmie, clean your damn yard up!  Nobody wants to live next door to a bunch of filth.

I’m getting sick of these subpar bouncies. Sick of it, I tell ya!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline zeitgeist

Re: My conservative neighbors odd behavior
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 09:36:05 AM »
I read this earlier and had an image of the neighbor played by Clint Eastwood.  One scene digging graves.  Another building caskets. Shot in sepia...  one  :stoner:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 11:03:36 AM »
It sounds like your neighbor lives next door to some white trash ass holes and he is tired of it. You should move. :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 11:58:34 AM »
Response to vercetti2021 (Original post)Sun Mar 4, 2018, 10:24 AM
Star Member MineralMan (104,891 posts)
145. If you can't, or are unwilling, to move. Document things.

1. Someone suggested a game camera. That's a good idea. But get a good one, not the cheapest one. They have motion detectors and low light capabilities. But, you need one with high resolution, so spend a little more. You can find these anywhere hunting gear is sold. Install it where it gets a good view of problem areas, and then review the images regularly.

2. Do not provoke that neighbor or taunt him. Just go about your business, and document his behavior carefully.

3. Do not call the police too often. Call only if there is something to report that is at least a misdemeanor. Police departments stop paying attention if someone calls them too often about a crazy neighbor.

4. Document everything. Did I say that already?

Rock Head weighs in with a checklist.  Some other primitive suggested a game camera but wise old Rock Head says that any old camera just won't do.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 01:26:11 PM »
Aside from LPC Noob not indicating why (s)he called the neighbor "conservative", taking the story at face value it sounds like two packs of jerks who deserve each other. I wonder ... does this scary neighbor have a chocolate Lab called "Boog"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 02:16:54 PM »
All day today he was building something and never did we ever see what it was. He's always sawing something but we never see any work.

OMG!!!, OMG!!!.  He probably was using the saw without proper training, safety gear or a permit from the local government.

How about you sit down, drink a nice warm cup of shut the **** up and mind your own ****ing business.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2018, 02:51:21 PM »
Wow, when I posted that it was just the OP. That thread is huge!  Must be a lot of horrible conservative neighbors out there.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2018, 03:41:23 PM »
Ripped from TZ's "The Monsters are due on Maple Street."
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2018, 04:18:03 PM »
Well. according to this millennial brat, this neighbor is guilty of littering, animal abuse and making threats and should be reported:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3321+Paramount+Blvd,+Amarillo,+TX+79109/@35.1786317,-101.8752899,3a,75y,99.16h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shAoOffpIGHRngksaIvGY6A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x87014fc2f6389a07:0x97fc9942a06bc02b!8m2!3d35.1785642!4d-101.874982

doesn't look like a good neighborhood to me

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2018, 07:53:38 PM »
Well. according to this millennial brat, this neighbor is guilty of littering, animal abuse and making threats and should be reported:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/3321+Paramount+Blvd,+Amarillo,+TX+79109/@35.1786317,-101.8752899,3a,75y,99.16h,90t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shAoOffpIGHRngksaIvGY6A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x87014fc2f6389a07:0x97fc9942a06bc02b!8m2!3d35.1785642!4d-101.874982

Is that the OP’s house or his neighbors?

KC

*Stolen

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 09:38:30 PM »

Is that the OP’s house or his neighbors?

KC

it's his mom's and step-dad's - the offending neighbor must be at 3319

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 10:05:52 PM »
Quote from:
vercetti2021

But the guy repeatedly calls the city for us having trash pile up outside near our back gate, weeds growing, trees growing and that sort of thing which we take care of but we all work...

Cool story bro!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2018, 07:30:30 AM »
it's his mom's and step-dad's - the offending neighbor must be at 3319

Wow, nice lawn.  And....CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!  Shame on the little moonbat, celebrating a Christian holiday.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2018, 07:53:16 AM »
Wow, nice lawn.  And....CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!  Shame on the little moonbat, celebrating a Christian holiday.

Saw those too.

I noticed the neighbors house seems to be in much better shape, at least aesthetically. Fence looks better, house trim painted, bricks clean.

Wonder who the real shitty neighbor is?

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2018, 08:04:36 AM »
Went and took a closer look. The neighbors houses, all of them, look like they’re in better repair than the DUmmies house. He’s the only one with a shitty little window A/C unit in the front window. His hedges, or whatever that stuff is, isn’t trimmed. He’s got trees growing through the privacy fence. The fence in the back yard is falling down. There’s something stored in the backyard like an old boat or something.

The neighbor right next door appears to have his kids on the roof with him helping to put up Christmas decorations. And his roof is in better condition. Not to mention the OP’s house has what appears to be 3 satellite dishes while the neighbor only has 1.

DU white trash.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2018, 08:56:15 AM »

Looking at the house in Google Satellite View, the front and back yards are the only ones in the neighborhood that have no lawn. The trees in the back and both side yards do appear to be overgrown. The side yard to the left of the driveway has a car parked in it, with evidence that that space is commonly used that way; the neighbor's driveway side yard shows similar evidence of being used to park cars. Other nearby houses seem to use only their driveways and the streets for parking their cars. The supposedly crazy neighbor seems to have a trampoline or above-ground pool in their back yard.

All in all, it looks like the DU-member is the only one in the neighborhood who is failing to maintain their home's yards and landscaping. The supposedly crazy neighbor may be a little crazy, or may have grown utterly disgusted and POed at the DU member's making the neighborhood look trashy. The latter seems more likely. Both 34th Ave. and Paramount Blvd are major streets, and I see no evidence of litter on streets or yards. So I don't believe this part of the :bouncy: :

He is an alcoholic because he throws Bud Light cans on our side of of the yard, trust me there's a ton of cans out there that I've had to clean up many times and I've gotten to the point where I'm just throwing the empty cans back on his side of the yard. But the scariest thing is at 2 or 3 a.m. in the morning and I've noticed this when I let my dog out. Is that he'll be standing outside like a statue with a beer can in his hand just staring at nothing.

If he sees his neighbor outside at 2 AM the neighbor is probably making sure the DU-member's dog isn't allowed to pee or shit on his green grass.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline hillneck

« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2018, 09:11:34 AM »
vercetti2021

Ok DUmmie, if the neighbor is building or working inside it's common practice to saw outside and then go back inside to work.  Keep sawdust and noise to a minimum.  Then again it's work, so as a DUmmie you would not understand.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline dixierose

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2018, 11:23:41 AM »
How did the neighbor know they gave the dog some water?
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2018, 11:55:46 AM »

They have a security camera, due to previous intrusions?

DU-moron left a snarky note?

Ashes from DU-moron's joint?

The bowl had the logo of a marijuana dispensary?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2018, 01:41:58 PM »
braddy (2,166 posts)
174. A Texas guy putting out signs for McCain and Romney and Trump

sounds like a republican, not a right winger. Trump didn't do so well in conservative Texas, he got 52.6%.

And hilliary did better with 47.4% :mental: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

vercetti2021 (1,004 posts)
114. Doing the best we can

Most of the stuff I have mentioned it's pretty much all logged in my brain.

It must be painful to sit with all that stuck in your brain :-) :-) :-) :-) :loser:

treestar (69,632 posts)
152. Throwing his beer cans on your property counts as trespass

And the nails - though granted there is no proof beyond a reasonable doubt on that one. Also for mistreating the dog, which your trespass does not negate. And the dog was out in violation of ordinance.

This guy is the Dump AG. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

119. Oh it is possible

I mean there's been snow tracks from his feet near are cars before

Before what? before it snowed? :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2018, 02:32:18 PM »
Why would a TRUE environmentally considerate DUmmie throw perfectly good empty beer cans BACK over the fence?

Gather them up and recycle them.  Use the money for a new grill or something to taunt to your neighbor with...

I cleaned out a trailer our family had rented to a guy one time, I got 147 POUNDS of empty beer cans out of it...  Easy 30 bucks!  Bought a video game with it
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2018, 02:59:31 PM »
119. Oh it is possible

I mean there's been snow tracks from his feet near are cars before

Considering "vercetti2021" parks at least one car off the drive way and close to the property line (just search Google Maps for his address and click on Satellite View), that doesn't mean anything.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2018, 03:05:21 PM »
Why would a TRUE environmentally considerate DUmmie throw perfectly good empty beer cans BACK over the fence?

Gather them up and recycle them.  Use the money for a new grill or something to taunt to your neighbor with...

I cleaned out a trailer our family had rented to a guy one time, I got 147 POUNDS of empty beer cans out of it...  Easy 30 bucks!  Bought a video game with it
You should have donated it to greenpiece....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2018, 04:42:49 PM »

that is a very good question, this little bitch apparently has been at was with this neighbor for quite some time:

https://www.democraticunderground.org/100210283653

Response to Denzil_DC (Reply #220)Mon Mar 5, 2018, 04:07 AM
Star Member vercetti2021 (1,004 posts)
237. I made a post about it on here when it happened orginally

We still have the bowl, but when we originally filed a report. They said they really couldn't do much since we trespassed on his property and living in Texas, you can legally shoot someone that is on your property.

Taking records and trying to get video proof of him littering or vandalizing would be the best method.

no such post, at least at the DUmp, he's lying again, anyways, animal cruelty > trespassing if the animal is in imminent danger. I've concluded the kid was a total loser after reading through:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210227483

:o

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2018, 05:45:48 PM »
114. Doing the best we can

Most of the stuff I have mentioned it's pretty much all logged in my brain

Not gòod enough. It should be seared, SEARED into your little brain.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”