Author Topic: If you're having coffee wrap your computer in clear plastic before reading  (Read 2524 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
I would have said Captain Kirk. He gets all the womens... even the green ones.  Superman is stuck with Lois Lane.    :tongue:

Kirk's green alien was also Batgirl on the original Batman starring Adam West. I believe her name was Yvonne Craig. She died yesterday at 78
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

I love vlookup and also pivot tables.  That's actually a good interview question, and can be useful to test for knowledge, talk about prior projects, etc. 

I don't know how the hell I'd answer the Batman/Robin question; I'd probably be thinking that this company wasn't for me.  Clown question. 

Offline I_B_Perky

Kirk's green alien was also Batgirl on the original Batman starring Adam West. I believe her name was Yvonne Craig. She died yesterday at 78

I saw a news article on that. Didn't know she was the green woman on star trek though.  :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I'd say a tad better than .45 ACP hardball . . .  :whistling:

Blew the back of her head clean off.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

Yvonne Craig was one of the best things about the '60s!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline 67 Rover

Yvonne Craig was one of the best things about the '60s!

Add in the cars and I will agree with you.  Those were the days where you could actually tell what kind of care it was from a mile away, I do miss those sounds they made naturally without audio amplification.  O yea and air at the filling station was free.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Big Dog

Add in the cars and I will agree with you.  Those were the days where you could actually tell what kind of care it was from a mile away, I do miss those sounds they made naturally without audio amplification.  O yea and air at the filling station was free.

Yvonne Craig driving a cherry-red Thunderbird with the top down. That mental image warms the cockles of my heart... or something like that.

:thor: :thor: :thor:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
diabeticman (3,050 posts)

Has anyone been on a job interview and got asked a weird question like Who would you be Batman or
Robin?

Or If you had to be natural disaster what would you be and why?

Why are people being asked these questions and how do you answer them?

My wife got asked this question and she asked Which Robin are we talking about and she went on to show that she knew the Batman lore and my wife was thinking if I say batman it would show a strong leader if she said Robin it might show her as a follower or weak.

I am finding a lot of friends being ask those questions and I just wonder if there is a right way to answer these questions?

And you guys call yourselves feminists? Shouldn't your wife's answer been, "Why are there no women super heroes in your list? She-Ra? Xena, Warrior Princess? Who wants to work for a chauvinist!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Big Dog

And you guys call yourselves feminists? Shouldn't your wife's answer been, "Why are there no women super heroes in your list? She-Ra? Xena, Warrior Princess? Who wants to work for a chauvinist!

Cindie

:clap: :clap: :clap:
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: If you're having coffee wrap your computer in clear plastic before reading
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2015, 01:16:22 PM »

Cindie

They certainly aren't Chivalrous.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2015, 01:19:55 PM »

Cindie

She-Ra.

Shortest skirt ever.  They had to draw her from the side when she kicked.

Good role model.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2015, 01:48:06 PM »
She-Ra.

Shortest skirt ever.  They had to draw her from the side when she kicked.

Good role model.

And yet, the goddess she called on for power was Isis, goddess of family and motherhood. Maybe She-Ra was trying to attract a husband. My sons never paid much attention to her anyway because she was a girl.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2015, 01:59:40 PM »
The DU equivalent would be Buttman and Throbbin'.
WINNER!!  :rotf: :lmao:

:cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”