Author Topic: Unappealing man-hating bull dyke thinks men want to be her  (Read 2331 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: Unappealing man-hating bull dyke thinks men want to be her
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2015, 02:52:35 PM »
It is less about taking up two spaces to the feminazis, and more that men can sit in a way deemed inappropriate for women - the same is true with 'fart rape' - if a man farts loudly and publicly, it is often met with laughter. If a woman does it, it is met with disgust. The taking up two spaces thing via 'manspreading' is the wedge used to make it illegal.

As always, feminazis want to make "equality" an issue in ways that they aren't affected. For example, try bringing up requiring women to register for the draft at 18, or changing the 'women and children first' policy during an evacuation. - these topics always lead to fun & entertainment.

If they want equality, then they should start manspreading. Who cares if it's deemed inappropriate? Those are the things they usually want to embrace. They're the ones who want to be like men. Most of the rabid feminazis don't wear dresses anyway so it's not like anyone would see their musty cooches. That's probably a blessing.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2015, 03:01:46 PM »
If they want equality, then they should start manspreading. Who cares if it's deemed inappropriate? Those are the things they usually want to embrace. They're the ones who want to be like men. Most of the rabid feminazis don't wear dresses anyway so it's not like anyone would see their musty cooches. That's probably a blessing.

Cindie

[youtube]https://youtu.be/ypr18UmxOas[/youtube]

^ Provides a practical demonstration of female manspreading.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2015, 03:22:23 PM »

Cindie

That's too easy. They need to change men's behavior, not their own. -Unless the woman wants to 'manspread' then its okay.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2015, 04:11:18 PM »

Cindie

'Give that beaver some air!'
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2015, 05:09:09 PM »

H5 for the Garbage video and it's ultra appropriate, too.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline redwhit

« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2015, 05:12:08 PM »

A fine choice of spreading indeed.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2015, 07:15:57 PM »
A fine choice of spreading indeed.

Pretty sure none of those bull dyke harpies look like that, though.

Cindie
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2015, 01:30:16 PM »
I don't want to have a vagina. I just want to use one from time to time.

And have sammiches made for me.

You owe me a keyboard. :)
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2015, 01:33:31 PM »
You owe me a keyboard. :)

That's life in the Cave!

You may want to get one of those waterproof keyboard covers.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2015, 04:26:13 PM »
That's life in the Cave!

You may want to get one of those waterproof keyboard covers.

While you're at it, you might want to have a spare monitor or two nearby . . . :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.