Author Topic: Trump's Hollywood star smashed by someone in Hulk costume  (Read 633 times)

Offline Delmar

Trump's Hollywood star smashed by someone in Hulk costume
« on: October 04, 2020, 01:42:16 PM »
Sun Oct 4, 2020, 02:12 PM
Star Member RandySF (34,453 posts)

Trump's Hollywood star smashed by someone in Hulk costume

President Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star was destroyed again late last week when a person dressed in a Hulk costume took a pick axe to it.

According to the Los Angeles Times, local authorities confirmed the vandalism took place on early Friday. No arrests have yet been made, the paper reported.

The vandalism reportedly happened shortly after Trump confirmed that he and the first lady had tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, which has said in the past it won't remove stars, told the Times that a replacement marker will be installed for Trump’s star.

“Any star, which is vandalized or destroyed, no matter which honoree it belongs to will be replaced by the Hollywood Historic Trust, a non-profit, non-partisan group,” the chamber's president and CEO, Rana Ghadban, told the paper.

“When people are angry with one of our honorees, we would hope that they would project their anger in more positive ways than to vandalize a California State landmark. Our democracy is based on respect for the law. People can make a real difference by voting and not destroying public property,” Ghadban continued.

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/519544-trumps-hollywood-star-smashed-by-someone-in-hulk-costume-report?__twitter_impression=true
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214209660

A stupid leftist takes a pickaxe to the Trump star on the  Hollywood Walk of Fame, other Hollywood leftists are obligated to pay to fix the damage.

Just goes to show you how stupid they are.  These are the kind of people who believe that Trump would pay Russian prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama slept in once, because that's the kind of senseless, meaningless thing that they'd do. 

Response to RandySF (Original post)Sun Oct 4, 2020, 02:13 PM
Boogiemack (318 posts)
1. Send in the Proud Boys to fix it since they are not working. nt

The Proud Boys aren't on the hook to fix it, neither is Rush Limbaugh or Donald Trump himself.  The non-profit non-partisan Hollywood Historic Trust will be fixing it and while they might call themselves non-partisan, it doesn't strike me as the sort of group that has too many conservative members.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Trump's Hollywood star smashed by someone in Hulk costume
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 05:08:18 PM »
President Trump's star on the walk of fame is destroyed,  and yet strangely he is still POTUS and the vandal is still a douche bag in a hulk costume
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 05:49:36 PM »
President Trump's star on the walk of fame is destroyed,  and yet strangely he is still POTUS and the vandal is still a douche bag in a hulk costume

And how many stars on the "Hollywood Walk of Fame" does Hillary have? She who isn't and never will be President.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2020, 06:46:31 PM »
Why the proud Boys remark? They're much more likely to be a functional contributing member of society than any given leftist.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)