Author Topic: Where are the Conservatives?  (Read 27661 times)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Where are the Conservatives?
« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »
A bent shitcan huh? Well I thought I was trying harder than that....Your unhappy with my attitude huh? Well consider my welcome. Half of those here have been quite civil here and I appreciate it. The other half seem to expect some sort of ritual where I'm supposed to take a load on the chin in order to be accepted and your surprised at my personality?

Personal attacks don't change the nature of evidence. For all of Hitlers faults he proved one thing, "anyone can lose weight if you stop feeding them". Point is, whether you approve of the messenger or not the a blue sky doesn't change.

If the bulk of the conversation here is based in emotion rather than those of fact I'm going to enjoy my occasional visits here.   

And yet you completely glossed over the rest of the post.  Nice...

Tell you what, "Regan", when you figure out that walking into a new place and flopping your dick around isn't a good way to introduce yourself, then maybe you'll get more civility.

Until then, take your insipid, worn out, outdated bullshit and go **** yourself with it.  Don't find that to measure up to your standards of how you think you should be treated, find the door and carry your ass through it.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline EdwardSpacer

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Vote for Romney 2012
« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »
Fluffy says,"I'd rather be on the roof,than on the BBQ!!!"

Offline remington762700

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2012, 11:18:16 PM »
And yet you completely glossed over the rest of the post.  Nice...

Tell you what, "Regan", when you figure out that walking into a new place and flopping your dick around isn't a good way to introduce yourself, then maybe you'll get more civility.

Until then, take your insipid, worn out, outdated bullshit and go **** yourself with it.  Don't find that to measure up to your standards of how you think you should be treated, find the door and carry your ass through it.

I'd call that an "emotional" response.......

You may be impressing yourself with your bullying.....I'm not intimidated.

Keep trying. You don't convince me.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #178 on: June 03, 2012, 12:11:33 AM »

Not exactly a clinical response by you either.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline remington762700

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #179 on: June 03, 2012, 10:44:37 PM »
Not exactly a clinical response by you either.

You know I'm really not that hard to get along with. I don't want to be treated any different than the way people want to be treated.

Without going back in the thread I thought you had some grief for me when I first arrived and since then,  if nothing else our interactions have been very civil. I've received several messages from people here some warning me about this person and that person but I'd like to make up my own mind and let peoples actions speak for themselves. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #180 on: June 04, 2012, 10:11:34 AM »

Call it whatever you like, does not change what was stated.  Nor does it address the fact that was stated about the 2010 elections.  Care to give that a shot?

Bullying?  Intimidation?!?

:lmao:

Don't fret, precious, none of us are here to "bully" you.

:rotf:

You strutted in waving your e-wang around, I reminded you of it, you all but told me to **** off, and I stated you'll get "civility" when you act civil - until then you could "take your insipid, worn out, outdated bullshit and go **** yourself with it" or find the door.  I don't give a damn whether you post here or not but if you act like an ass, you can expect those of us who don't gloss things over to tell you you're acting like an ass.

No "bullying" or "intimidation" involved.  I have better things to do with my time than to needle a retard on the internet.

Convince you of what?  You're an ass?  You have bombastic manners that not everyone finds endearing?  You have a personality and a posting style that mimics a strutting teenager?

You're not convinced?  I'm not surprised.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840