Author Topic: Hello, I'm Emma. Kinda shy and I don't like doing intro's  (Read 22525 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: Hello, I'm Emma. Kinda shy and I don't like doing intro's
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2011, 08:36:26 PM »
So he used it to stalk me?  How conservatively gentlemanly of him.  :bird:

You're the one that chose to register here.  Don't you realize that EVERY administrator on a message board has this ability?
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »
So he used it to stalk me?  How conservatively gentlemanly of him.  :bird:

We check out every new account that signs up if only to make sure they're legitimate and not spam.  Verifying the information you provided when you registered is part of our job.  Nobody is stalking anybody.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2011, 08:41:35 PM »
 :popcorn:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2011, 08:52:53 PM »
Where is the vesta welcoming party? :fuelfire:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2011, 08:54:05 PM »
Where is the vesta welcoming party? :fuelfire:

I think she's busy sampling the rubbing alcohol.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2011, 08:55:15 PM »
I think she's busy sampling the rubbing alcohol.

she's rubbing alcohol on her big beautiful black body? what Chris? :fuelfire:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2011, 09:03:45 PM »
Remind me to change my address, name, phone number, and social security number.  :rotf:

I think you're right about being young, but I also know the vile type of sense of humor those on the faaaaar left, and even somewhat left tend to have. I've just seen some of her posts, and something don't smell right, is all. I'm simply an observer for now.

I've left a false paper trail up and down the internet that you wouldn't believe.  Just try to pin point the real Emma!  I've had so many different email accounts I can't count them all and each one has a different city and state.  I have 6 facebooks 5 sodahead accounts 4 blogs 3 MySpaces 2 youtubes and a Partridge Family fan club web site! I've been young I've been old and even a middle aged wife with 10 black retarded babies.  I've done all of this just to send you stalkers on a wild goose chase and it looks like it's working.  :rotf:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2011, 09:05:04 PM »
she's rubbing alcohol on her big beautiful black body? what Chris? :fuelfire:
Um. Yeah.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2011, 09:09:53 PM »
I've left a false paper trail up and down the internet that you wouldn't believe.  Just try to pin point the real Emma!  I've had so many different email accounts I can't count them all and each one has a different city and state.  I have 6 facebooks 5 sodahead accounts 4 blogs 3 MySpaces 2 youtubes and a Partridge Family fan club web site! I've been young I've been old and even a middle aged wife with 10 black retarded babies.  I've done all of this just to send you stalkers on a wild goose chase and it looks like it's working.  :rotf:

Well, welcome...umm...err..."thing"?  :???:
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2011, 09:11:20 PM »
You're the one that chose to register here.  Don't you realize that EVERY administrator on a message board has this ability?

That doesn't mean it's right for an admin to use your email to stalk you.  That's like your auto mechanic making a copy of your house key because after all you left him with your keys when you were getting your brakes fixed.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

Wow.  Just wow.  That is an awful lot of work my dear.  Danny or David?
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2011, 09:15:49 PM »
We check out every new account that signs up if only to make sure they're legitimate and not spam.  Verifying the information you provided when you registered is part of our job.  Nobody is stalking anybody.

Are you the admin that keeps emailing me?  Why does a forum need more than one admin?  Don't you get into pissing matches?

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2011, 09:18:15 PM »
Are you the admin that keeps emailing me?  Why does a forum need more than one admin?  Don't you get into pissing matches?

What is up with all of this belligerence? 
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
Are you the admin that keeps emailing me?  Why does a forum need more than one admin?  Don't you get into pissing matches?

No, we don't get into "pissing matches".

I think this thread has about outlived it's usefulness. Carry on but know that I'm about to close it.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2011, 09:23:37 PM »
Wow.  Just wow.  That is an awful lot of work my dear.  Danny or David?

Danny or David?

Which ever one is taller, has the better car and doesn't smoke... and not married!

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2011, 09:30:24 PM »
No, we don't get into "pissing matches".

You should try it... I'll be the judge.  I wander what the record is?  Maybe 8 and a half ft.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2011, 09:34:24 PM »
It doesn't appear that anyone has posted a link to our General Board Rules and we usually do that in all welcome threads for newcomers.

Please read and familiarize yourself with the board rules.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,8777.0.html
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2011, 09:38:07 PM »

I'm sorry, but I don't find humor in referencing small children with any kind of disability. Since you don't know much about anything on the forum yet, (and I'd had a weird feeling about you since you showed up despite your INSANELY funny sarcasm, so I doubt you will) let me fill you in on something that many around here already know. I was a disabled baby, and am a disabled man. I find things like that not only unfunny, but crass, immature, and downright mean. Make no mistake, I can tolerate an extent of it with comrades joking around, and such, but only an extent. The cup fills up real quick, if you know what I mean. So far, I don't consider you any kind of comrade. You have not given me a reason to. So far, I consider you an imature, irritant. Now I'm not trying to be mean, because so far as I know, you're young. Don't know exactly what age, but I get the impression you're young. All I am doing now is being gruff. In the future, please refrain from such vulgarity. Thank you, and have a pleasant stay.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2011, 09:51:49 PM »
I'm sorry, but I don't find humor in referencing small children with any kind of disability. Since you don't know much about anything on the forum yet, (and I'd had a weird feeling about you since you showed up despite your INSANELY funny sarcasm, so I doubt you will) let me fill you in on something that many around here already know. I was a disabled baby, and am a disabled man. I find things like that not only unfunny, but crass, immature, and downright mean. Make no mistake, I can tolerate an extent of it with comrades joking around, and such, but only an extent. The cup fills up real quick, if you know what I mean. So far, I don't consider you any kind of comrade. You have not given me a reason to. So far, I consider you an imature, irritant. Now I'm not trying to be mean, because so far as I know, you're young. Don't know exactly what age, but I get the impression you're young. All I am doing now is being gruff. In the future, please refrain from such vulgarity. Thank you, and have a pleasant stay.

Your British aren't you?  I can tell because Americans don't use the words crass and gruff.  It's like the words "knickers" and "crumpets"
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 09:53:56 PM by Starring Emma »

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2011, 09:55:05 PM »
 Born and bred in the USA TYVM. I have quite an extensive vocabulary, darlin'.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2011, 10:23:10 PM »
Oh my!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2011, 10:34:26 PM »
Born and bred in the USA TYVM. I have quite an extensive vocabulary, darlin'.
I once saw cow get bred by a man in knee high rubber boots and a rubber glove that went all the way up to his head.  Then later that year I saw a calf getting born by that very same cow.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 10:36:37 PM by Starring Emma »

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2011, 10:36:33 PM »
That doesn't mean it's right for an admin to use your email to stalk you.  That's like your auto mechanic making a copy of your house key because after all you left him with your keys when you were getting your brakes fixed.

Well, my auto mechanic does have a copy of my house key... because my husband does all the work on our cars.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2011, 10:38:55 PM »
I once saw cow get bred by a man in knee high rubber boots and a rubber glove that went all the way up to his head.  Then later that year I saw a calf getting born by that very same cow.

HAWT111!!!11!

Get to 50 posts, will you please? Make sure to mind your P's and Q's until 50 though.

Offline Starring Emma

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »

HAWT111!!!11!

Get to 50 posts, will you please? Make sure to mind your P's and Q's until 50 though.

Do I get the pass word to the naked members picture room at 50 posts?