Author Topic: primitives discuss a damning detail  (Read 1018 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives discuss a damning detail
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:51:57 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025414611

Oh my.

<<<praying to the gods of shiny toys to please send a new one for the primitives, as this news is pretty old and stale.

Bjorn Against (10,142 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:03 PM

There appears to be a damning detail in the autopsy report that has not been getting much attention

Baden had other details: Brown was shot four times in the right arm and twice in the head. The shots seemed to have come from the front, except for one that had entered his body through the top of his head, as if he had been leaning forward. There were also reëntry wounds. The other bullet to his head hit him in the right eye and, according to the Times, “traveled through his face, exited his jaw and re-entered his collarbone.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/michael-browns-body

This appears to me to be a damning piece of evidence. Michael Brown was taller than Darren Wilson so if they were both in standing positions it does not seem possible that Wilson could shoot at such an angle in which the bullet would travel from the eye down to the collarbone unless he held the gun in an extremely awkward position. If the bullet travelled in a downward fashion that would seem to suggest that Brown was not in a standing position when it was fired, and if he was not standing then I don't know how this can be called anything other than an execution.

pnwmom (54,546 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:05 PM

2. The police claim seems to be that he was in a head-down, charging bull kind of position.

As unlikely as that appears.

And even the private pathologist hired by the family said that was a possibility. He says the information about whether gunshot residue is on his clothing will be critical.

elehhhhna (28,114 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:08 PM

3. there was no residue on his HEAD

so couldn't be that close...

bettyellen (25,360 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:23 PM

9. when he went into detail about the lower arm graze and thumb, he said they were consistent with

hands up if face forward or arms down while running away.

Depaysement (17 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:26 PM

10. Good catch

The lack of of reside on the bare part of his right arm is also telling.

deafskeptic (248 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:30 PM

11. I thought the previous pathologist washed his body before the current one saw it?

mythology (1,793 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:38 PM

12. That's not how bullets work once they hit human tissue

http://health.howstuffworks.com/human-body/parts/best-place-to-get-shot1.htm

http://apps.americanbar.org/abastore/products/books/abstracts/5450051chap1_abs.pdf

Bullets bounce around once they hit things like bones.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: primitives discuss a damning detail
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 09:53:09 PM »
These people are so stupid. :rotf:

What's worse is they believe each other's stupidity.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 10:04:21 PM »
Quote from:
Bjorn Against

This appears to me to be a damning piece of evidence.

Of course it does. But you're an idiot, so no one's asking you.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 10:45:18 PM »
There should be a DUer in every police headquarters in the U.S. so that there would no longer be any unsolved crimes.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 11:10:56 PM »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 11:28:23 PM »
DUmmies are sooooo much smarter than mere doctors, pathologists, and forensic technician, just ask them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2014, 12:30:44 AM »
I'm on my phone so I can't quote that idiot Betty Ellen. However she's a liar. Baden never said it was consistent with him running away.  He said it was consistent with him charging.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 04:26:47 AM »
I'm on my phone so I can't quote that idiot Betty Ellen. However she's a liar. Baden never said it was consistent with him running away.  He said it was consistent with him charging.

9. when he went into detail about the lower arm graze and thumb, he said they were consistent with

The bettyellen primitive's a real piece of work; she was one of the most rabid acolytes of the late red round one when he wasn't late yet, and while she was insisting he was in the hospital in Baltimore, he was actually hanging around with her.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 07:41:00 AM »

I know!  I listened to him word for word yesterday.  He also said that the one that entered his chest struck his arm first and then went into his side.  That is consistant with his arm being down.   :bird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 07:47:19 AM »
The bottom line is this:  The primitives have a position that the cop 'executed' St. Michael of the Blunts.  Nothing, and I mean nothing, is going to move them off of that position.  They're going to die on that hill (rhetorically).
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2014, 08:43:01 AM »
pnwmom (54,546 posts)    Tue Aug 19, 2014, 09:05 PM

2. The police claim seems to be that he was in a head-down, charging bull kind of position.

As unlikely as that appears.

Because, evidence and corroborating interview accounts be damned, you choose not to believe it.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2014, 09:03:38 AM »
Ri-i-i-i-ight. Here's an experiment for DU folk physically capable of running (not entirely an insult, as I'm only marginally so). Run a 50 yard sprint twice, timing yourself both times: the first time, run it standing up straight; the second time, run it in the leaning forward position that will feel more natural. Which time was better? Similarly, Brown, in trying to rush Officer Wilson, would have been leaning forward, which would account for the downward travel angle of the first shot to his head (another possibility is that the bullet was deflected by a bone in Brown's skull).

Maybe the reason the coroner (the Brown family's coroner?) didn't highlight this as a "damning" detail is that he recognized that is is easily explained.

Besides, if, as this DU fool suggests, Officer Brown shot this shot when Brown was on the ground:

* What caused Brown to fall? None of the shots to the arm would have that effect (except in a cheesy Hollyweird movie);

* If Officer Wilson was standing over Brown at an angle that could produce that angle of travel for the bullet, why did he then bend over  in a way that could account for the other head shot entry? In the presence of Brown's buddy and other potentially hostile bystanders?

The more details come out and the more one thinks of the details' meaning, the more one realizes that Officer Wilson's account fits the physical evidence. Brown tried to rush Officer Wilson: his motion caused bullets aimed at his torso to hit his arm; he was leaning forward as a running person would, accounting for the angle of travel of the first head shot; he was falling due to that first head shot, accounting for the entry point of the second head shot.

That seems a likely reconstruction of the event  to me, at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2014, 09:08:56 AM »

Besides, if, as this DU fool suggests, Officer Brown shot this shot when Brown was on the ground:

* What caused Brown to fall? None of the shots to the arm would have that effect (except in a cheesy Hollyweird movie);

* If Officer Wilson was standing over Brown at an angle that could produce that angle of travel for the bullet, why did he then bend over  in a way that could account for the other head shot entry? In the presence of Brown's buddy and other potentially hostile bystanders?

In the video Brown is facing to the right of the street and the cop car is behind him to the left right? 

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2014, 10:49:21 AM »
The physics of motion so far described by primitives:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqM2ytqHY4[/youtube]
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2014, 11:04:30 AM »

that was creepy

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2014, 11:25:18 AM »

:wtf2:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2014, 12:15:39 PM »

That is pretty strange, but it does remind me of a few of the DUmmies famous stories.  All that is needed are some cops, bushes, and yelling people in a supermarket.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Dori

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2014, 12:35:31 PM »

No one runs with their arms down. 

If you look at the video of Brown in the convenience store, you'll see, because of his bulk and the size of his arms, that when he's walking towards the clerk, his arms are held out from his body and the inner part of the arm is turned outward.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.