Author Topic: TominTib redux - not on DU, still lying, ate monkey  (Read 1889 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: TominTib redux - not on DU, still lying, ate monkey
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2013, 07:42:09 PM »
Wright was stationed in Dong Ha in Quang Tri province

Okay, Captain Willard. :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2013, 09:45:40 PM »
TiT, you forget, field-tested the first MREs while he was working as a Marine/SEAL and pulling shotguns on Secretaries of Defense.

Are monkey brains in MREs? Or are they just in the ones that Tom field tested?

God it's fun to read his BS again. Lurking DUmmies, pay attention. You're in the presence of greatness here.

:rofl:

ETA: Hi-5 to Banned for the find!

Agreed. :hi5: also given from me.  In fact, now that TomInTib has surfaced again, I demand a DOTY recount!  The clowns that ranked this year aren't fit to hold the TiTty boy's shotgun while he scratches his balls. :popcorn:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:48:06 PM by DefiantSix »
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2013, 07:09:23 AM »
Wright was stationed in Dong Ha in Quang Tri province
That answers an age old question I've had.
I've flown into Dong Ha many times, and we usually saw one character scurry off and crouch by a wall.
He'd sit there with his hands over his ears, and we could hear this high-pitched mewling...""make it stop! pulleeeze make it stop!"
Kind of sad.  We laughed at him anyway.
Best part. If the idiot was there when I was, the Marines didn't fly UH's, they flew 34's.
Therefore, any Huey he encountered, was probably ME.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2013, 07:18:53 AM »
Cool I worked on both of those aircraft in the Army.

Damn, you're old.  :-)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2013, 07:59:59 AM »
Damn, you're old.  :-)

You are only a year younger than I am.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 12:16:30 PM »
That answers an age old question I've had.
I've flown into Dong Ha many times, and we usually saw one character scurry off and crouch by a wall.
He'd sit there with his hands over his ears, and we could hear this high-pitched mewling...""make it stop! pulleeeze make it stop!"
Kind of sad.  We laughed at him anyway.
Best part. If the idiot was there when I was, the Marines didn't fly UH's, they flew 34's.
Therefore, any Huey he encountered, was probably ME.  :lmao:

Oh, TiT was special...if you put all his posts together, he was a SEAL Marine Special Forces NCO who got the Navy Cross in Viet Nam, and the most highly-decorated (Or was is second-highest? - I forget) Navy NCO alive or some such tripe.  He even used the Navy Cross for his DU avatar for a long time.  Now the Navy is pretty stingy with those things, especially for enlisted ranks, but you can actually find stuff on line that proves there was more than one Navy Cross given to Navy enlisted people who weren't named Tom Wright, and nothing about anyone by that name getting one.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:19 PM »
Oh, TiT was special...if you put all his posts together, he was a SEAL Marine Special Forces NCO who got the Navy Cross in Viet Nam, and the most highly-decorated (Or was is second-highest? - I forget) Navy NCO alive or some such tripe.  He even used the Navy Cross for his DU avatar for a long time.  Now the Navy is pretty stingy with those things, especially for enlisted ranks, but you can actually find stuff on line that proves there was more than one Navy Cross given to Navy enlisted people who weren't named Tom Wright, and nothing about anyone by that name getting one.
The Navy was wanting to present one of my Aussie buddies with the Cross.  He had pulled off a pretty nasty rescue of a Naval Corpsman during Tet.
The Aussie Govt denied it, and instead, presented him their equivalent, the DCM.
I even flew that particular Aussie into Dong Ha, on many occasions.
I wonder if he knew TiT?  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2013, 12:42:57 PM »
I remember TominTib. He was DUmmy of the Year twice in 2007 and 2008. What an achievement! :lmao:

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,66225.0.html
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2013, 12:56:20 PM »
Didn't that clown say 'Tom Wright' was an assumed name?  I seem to remember Secret Squirrel saying he didn't want anyone to know who he actually was.

Nutjob of the highest order.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2013, 01:02:19 PM »
Didn't that clown say 'Tom Wright' was an assumed name?  I seem to remember Secret Squirrel saying he didn't want anyone to know who he actually was.

Nutjob of the highest order.

All you need to know is the name of his son, who played in Santana's band, and the name of his other son, who was a professional baseball player.

#RememberingTiTsLies
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2013, 01:17:10 PM »
I wonder if he's still working in that knick-knack shop.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2013, 01:34:49 PM »
I wonder if he's still working in that knick-knack shop.

I think he lost that gig about the time he got booted off DU.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2013, 01:51:58 PM »
I think he lost that gig about the time he got booted off DU.

He works in a new knick-knack shop in Sonoma, charging self-identifying Republicans more for Snowbunnies and then bragging about it to his
Seal Team, er, drinking buddies.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2013, 02:48:14 PM »
Wasn't that Navy Cross in the two shoeboxes full of decorations he threw into San Francisco Bay?

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2013, 03:08:48 PM »
Wasn't that Navy Cross in the two shoeboxes full of decorations he threw into San Francisco Bay?

Probably right after the Seal Team 6 reunion he attended where he was awarded the "Best Seal Ever in the History of the World" medal and was able to finally reveal that, yes, he was head Seal Dude on the raid to kill Bin Laden.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2013, 03:11:28 PM »
Probably right after the Seal Team 6 reunion he attended where he was awarded the "Best Seal Ever in the History of the World" medal and was able to finally reveal that, yes, he was head Seal Dude on the raid to kill Bin Laden.

And he currently has bin Laden's ears mounted on a plaque over his fireplace.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2013, 03:14:59 PM »
BTW:

He added that a prized part of the “barbecued” monkey was when “someone got to scoop the brains out of its head. We were hungry, we would eat anything, and we did.”

He got this shit from the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. If I'm hungry, I'm not eating the damn brains, I'm eating the f'n monkey.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2013, 04:52:42 PM »
BTW:

He got this shit from the Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. If I'm hungry, I'm not eating the damn brains, I'm eating the f'n monkey.

Wonder if it tastes like chicken? BTW, did we ever establish whether he really was in the military?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2013, 06:43:48 PM »
Wonder if it tastes like chicken? BTW, did we ever establish whether he really was in the military?

Cindie

If I remember right he has never served and never proved otherwise.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"