Author Topic: Scientific confirmation dumtinjerk is full of rancid shit  (Read 1840 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: Scientific confirmation dumtinjerk is full of rancid shit
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
Oooh, burn. :-)

My doctor moved from the suburban area I'm in over to Vanderbilt University.  Sure, they have nicer equipment (the eyeball sonogram was interesting) but the offices are a whole lot smaller.

Is that the thing that looks like a big contact lens that they put on your eyeball then squirt fluid on your eye between your eyeball and the lens thing?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 09:55:19 PM »
No, I've never heard of that.  This was a big probe connected to the sonogram machine.  They smeared my face with sonogram fluid and ran it over my eye for a few minutes.  At least this was painless.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 10:23:23 PM »
No, I've never heard of that.  This was a big probe connected to the sonogram machine.  They smeared my face with sonogram fluid and ran it over my eye for a few minutes.  At least this was painless.

I remember what it was called now, immersion scan. They also did two other tests to measure my eye too. 

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 10:56:18 PM »
My Doctor is always running behind, but as was pointed out by proud the majority of the time it's because he's spending extra time with other patients, plus they stick emergencies in during office hours.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 04:14:29 AM »

demtenjeep
Tue Feb 14, 2012, 07:15 PM

8. oh and you cave dwellers....hello

feel free to act like the middle school kids you act like on my behalf!
[/quote]

Don't worry, Pam, we will.

Somebody has to mind the kindergartners, besides, they are so damned cute when they are mad.   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 07:58:37 AM »
Awwww, come on Pam.  You know you like the idea of a sitcom called "Dawson's Crack."  Maybe we can cast Charlie Sheen as your crack.

Winning! 

:loser:

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 08:11:09 AM »
I love it when Pammy stamps her little feet in frustration when she is reminded that the world does not revolve around her. :rotf:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Karin

« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »
This was a big probe connected to the...
   :panic:  Oh my God, don't ever say that in connection with an eyeball.  Ever. 

I've never gotten worked up about waiting for a doctor, I know it happens, and I know the world does not revolve around me.  I did get pissed at a hairdresser who habitually did this.  Hour, hour and a half behind schedule.  Can you believe that? 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 09:16:03 AM »
   :panic:  Oh my God, don't ever say that in connection with an eyeball.  Ever. 

I've never gotten worked up about waiting for a doctor, I know it happens, and I know the world does not revolve around me.  I did get pissed at a hairdresser who habitually did this.  Hour, hour and a half behind schedule.  Can you believe that? 

Yes I do.  My stylist in Dallas is always late.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 09:23:02 AM »
We can turn this into a weekly dramatic series.

We'll call it:

DAWSON'S CRACK

SWAMP PEOPLE

MUD CATS

DIRTY JOBS

WORLD'S DUMBEST...

MOST SHOCKING

REALLY BIG THINGS

HOW IT'S MADE

DOOMSDAY 2012

Oh, the possibilities go on and on...
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.