Author Topic: Need a good mole to burn ...  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Need a good mole to burn ...
« on: November 06, 2017, 08:15:45 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029804834

Anyone want to go to this link and explain to these assholes the equivalence of firearm owners being castigated to atheists being castigated?

Sorry, I'm on a phone that's not letting me do much.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Need a good mole to burn ...
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 10:03:49 PM »
I wish I had a burnable mole.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 06:28:14 AM »
Response to Initech (Original post)

Mon Nov 6, 2017, 12:52 PM

Star Member samnsara (2,682 posts)

1. hey TED SHOEBAT.. Im atheist. I DARE YOU!...

...I also am armed and with a laser on my glock I don't miss.

DUmmy samnsara: crack shot or crack pot? You decide.

Is it possible that this primitive is also a crack baby or a crack addict?
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2017, 07:37:25 AM »
Gee ... DU-folk have been advocating exactly what they claim Shoebat advocated, for all Evangelical Christians, for all Republicans, for all gun owners, etc.. And see no problem with that. But let someone advocate doing that one a segment of their demographics and they're horrified and outraged. I guess they never paid attention to the verse after their favorite Bible verse:

Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. Matthew 7:1-2

IF DU-folk are quoting and representing Shoebat accurately, I disagree with him. IF the shooter was an atheist, he's very obviously an exception among atheists. At this point, what we know points to the shooter being a violent man generally, and to the immediate motive for shooting people at that church being his hatred for his ex and former in-laws. His atheism had little or nothing to do with the shooting.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2017, 08:37:35 AM »
Star Member samnsara (2,682 posts)

1. hey TED SHOEBAT.. Im atheist. I DARE YOU!...

...I also am armed and with a laser on my glock I don't miss.

Oooo, a threat.

<----  Does not need to use a laser. I am quite good on the old fashioned front and rear sights.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2017, 09:12:36 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029804834

Anyone want to go to this link and explain to these assholes the equivalence of firearm owners being castigated to atheists being castigated?

Sorry, I'm on a phone that's not letting me do much.

KC

Castrating atheists sounds like a plan, can we do libs & progressives as well? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!