Author Topic: How do I find archives here?  (Read 2941 times)

Offline ConservativeMobster

How do I find archives here?
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:53:57 AM »
I'm looking for something specific, a topic of which I've forgotten the key words!  A few years ago I was extremely concerned about the poverty bill (group, commission, something) directed to tying global economies to monies of a nation's GDP's.  It was estimated that the USA's share would be on the level of 25%.  It had a very official title maybe tied to the UN or Trilateral Commission.  Does this ring any bells?
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ConservativeMobster

Re: How do I find archives here?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 02:18:40 PM »
Thank you chris, that is exactly what I was looking for!   :hi5:

I tried to yahoo search and couldn't find that particular bill , lots of crap on poverty though  :censored:

Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan