Author Topic: Minneapolis Authorities Warn Residents ‘Prepare’ to be Robbed & Obey Criminals  (Read 471 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Minneapolis Authorities Warn Residents ‘Prepare’ to be Robbed & Obey Criminals
https://summit.news/2020/08/03/minneapolis-authorities-warn-residents-prepare-to-be-robbed-obey-criminals/

Authorities in Minneapolis sent out a letter to residents telling them to ‘prepare’ to be robbed and to obey criminals following a recent surge in robberies and carjackings.

“Be prepared to give up your cell phone and purse/wallet,” states the email, which also says that if a resident encounters a criminal, they should “do as they say.”

The advisory comes off the back of over two months of rioting, protests and unrest following the death of George Floyd.

Minneapolis is a lost cause.

Minneapolis has experienced a 46% increase in carjackings and a 36% increase in robberies compared to this same time last year, while “Police in the city’s Third Precinct alone have received more than 100 reports of robberies and 20 reports of carjackings in just the last month,” reports Alpha News.

Minneapolis’ Congressional representative Ilhan Omar has also repeatedly called for the police force to be dismantled and replaced with an army of glorified social workers.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

If you're in Minneapolis and anything but a welfare leech or a thug, and you haven't already decided to pull the plug, this is putting 'GTFO NOW' up in forty-foot high flashing letters.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

this reminds me of the advice a college offered their coeds a few years ago by telling them if they felt they were about to be raped to pee their pants.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020