Author Topic: Can we explain the degenerate behavior in crowded cities?  (Read 390 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
I thought this was worth posting here, it's a study I'd never heard of before and it's worth a watch if you have some time to kill.
It's an overview of some older studies done on overcrowding a population of mice and the natural degradation of civility and everything that goes with it.
I know this doesn't definitively prove anything at all, but the similarities are pretty eerie if one lets the mind go far enough to ponder for a while.

https://youtu.be/NgGLFozNM2o

Offline catsmtrods

Re: Can we explain the degenerate behavior in crowded cities?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2020, 12:23:44 PM »
I will say I live in the Catskill mountains about 80 miles north of New York City and ever since this virus hit them they have been moving here in droves! They are soiling everything here the litter and garbage on the highways the beautiful pristine recreation that we had here is lost! They are filthy pigs!
"Liberalism is an essentially feminine, submissive world view. Perhaps a better adjective than feminine is infantile. It is the world view of men who do not have the moral toughness, the spiritual strength to stand up and do single combat with life, who cannot adjust to the reality that the world is not a huge, pink-and-blue, padded nursery in which the lions lie down with the lambs and everyone lives happily ever after."

~ Dr. William Pierce

"How many more times are we going to cower under tables and chairs, whimpering like mindless dogs, thinking that someone else has the responsibility to save and protect us?"