Author Topic: Harvard grad says she'll 'stab' anyone who says 'all lives matter,' later reveal  (Read 731 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Harvard grad says she'll 'stab' anyone who says 'all lives matter,' later reveals death threats over 'joke'
https://www.foxnews.com/us/harvard-grad-stab-all-lives-matter-death-threats-joke

A recent Harvard University graduate claims she is getting death threats over a TikTok video she made in which she threatened to stab anyone who tells her that “all lives matter.”

Claira Janover, who graduated in May with a degree in government and psychology, went viral after posting a short clip in which she attacked anyone with “the nerve, the sheer entitled Caucasity to say, ‘all lives matter.’”

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said, zooming in close on her face.

“I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too,’” she added.

That is a threat right there! Claira Janover lost her job at Deloitte. SJW hate it when their tactics are used on them.

Janover claimed the clip was “clearly” an “analogous joke,” pointing out that she even posted a message with it explicitly stating: “For legal reasons this is a joke.”

“And people are like reporting me for domestic terrorism, tagging the FBI, Harvard, Cambridge police,” she said.

“Apparently I’m threatening the lives of people — unlike cops, obviously,” she said.

“Anyway, so If I get an email from the Department of Homeland Security or I get kicked out of Harvard or I get arrested or whatever — or I get murdered, according to the many death threats that I’m receiving right now — know that I appreciate you guys standing up for me,” she said as she posted a series of supportive messages.

Proof you are being reported? Keep playing victim!

:ownit:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 07:27:10 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Live by the cancel culture, die by the cancel culture.

That whole saga is hilarious. It’s too bad she’s destroyed her life, but it’s more sad that she doesn’t realize her responsibility in her destruction. She won’t change until she ruins her life even more. Even that may not wake her up.

She’s young and not hard to look at, she still has time to rebuild and I hope she does. She could be another Jordan Peterson, but giving her side about how she managed to rise from the cancel culture.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

she's proof that you don't have to be smart to go to harvard
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies

Probably cheated her way in.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Stupid hoe.  You make a death threat against people, then you're shocked when you get death threats back.  Also, saying 'For legal reasons, this is a joke' means you're saying 'This isn't a joke but I have to cover my ass.'

Burn, skank, burn.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

She's also probably not aware that Harvard was built on the backs of slaves and racism.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline freedumb2003b

Deloitte pulled her unpaid internship (her "dream job") and she has been blubbering on social media and begging on GoBeg4Me (aka gofundme).
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline tikibarted

• Probationary (Probie)

Not since we created a diversity quota system...

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Is she the same chick that was crying on YouTube on election night about “calling her an ambulance” because she was going to die and “somebody better fix this...”?

She looks kinda like her.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen