Author Topic: A Fun Video About Barack Obama  (Read 3393 times)

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • In Memoriam
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
A Fun Video About Barack Obama
« on: October 27, 2008, 01:47:10 PM »
Here's a good tune with the words changed a bit to suit today's election politics:

[youtube=425,350]2nx96bjqSlg[/youtube]
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: A Fun Video About Barack Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »
It's got a great tune; you can certainly dance to it.  I give it a 10!

Ed's certainly been working overtime this election season.  I guess he has to "make hay while the sun shines" so to speak.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 05:06:11 PM »
Should Obama be elected, he may not be able to post those types of videos any longer.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 05:07:31 PM »
We'd have to "watch for him at a Re-Education camp near you"...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »
Funny thing, there's an old abandoned Johns-Manville factory not far from here. At night, it is very reminiscent of what one would picture as a "concentration camp". I could even see it being used as one in the near future. 

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2008, 10:31:07 AM »
Damn.  Now I'm going to have that tune in my head all day.  Thanks.  Thanks ever so much.

:tongue:

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 10:36:50 AM »
la la la la la Obama..........   :-)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 12:03:00 PM »
Should Obama be elected, he may not be able to post those types of videos any longer.

The USC and the Bill of Rights are thorns in the side of liberals.  With the messiahnfuhrer in charge they will be removed as soon as possible.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 12:21:30 PM »
The USC and the Bill of Rights are thorns in the side of liberals.  With the messiahnfuhrer in charge they will be removed as soon as possible.

Along with that whole Constitution, separation of powers, manicles on the authority of government thingy.

I'm actually having an enjoyable discussion in another forum with a relatively "moderate" Republican type.  He's trying to convince me that the American people would never give a President Obama a democrat supermajority in Congress, and so Obamafuhrer would be fettered and moderated by what he could pass through Congress.  It came to me, and I answered him with the point that teh Obamessiah hasn't gotten to where he has thus far by using the "machinery of state", in his power grabs.  He's a "community organizer", affiliated with the most notorious of "community organizer" groups, and the weapon he's most comfortable wielding is the "machinery of the mob".

I think, should Obama be seated in the Oval Orifice come January, he will sieze upon the first opposition to a President Obama proposal by Congress, to quietly pass the word down to his "community organizer" buddies.  Badda-bing, the districts of those Congress critters most vocally opposed to him are the flash point for protests and riots.  Buildings are burned, businesses are destroyed, people are broken and bleeding while their homes burn.  It won't take more than 3 or 4 instances of that before even the most stout-hearted of the Congress-shits we've sent to that cess pool on the Potomac are cowed into silence when Lord Obama pronounces his Will.

edit:
Obama can use the pretext of those riots to suspend civil liberties.  "Opposition Radio" will be declared inflammatory, and contrary to the public good, and silenced.  Private gun ownership will be outlawed, and the police agencies will be used to confiscate them, ala Nawlins during Katrina.  Habeas Corpus will be suspended, and vocal opponents of teh Obamessiah will be arrested and held without charges indefinitely. 
And voila', liberty in America goes quietly into that dark night.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:02:06 PM by DefiantSix »

Offline Thor

• In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2008, 01:26:37 PM »

edit:
Obama can use the pretext of those riots to suspend civil liberties.  "Opposition Radio" will be declared inflammatory, and contrary to the public good, and silenced.  Private gun ownership will be outlawed, and the police agencies will be used to confiscate them, ala Nawlins during Katrina.  Habeas Corpus will be suspended, and vocal opponents of teh Obamessiah will be arrested and held without charges indefinitely. 
And voila', liberty in America goes quietly into that dark night.

Def6, I don't think that the 80 MILLION law abiding gun owners would stand for all that. Sure, there's been some creeping incrementalism, but there's only so much the REAL Americans will take. Not to mention just the gun owners, but there is a strong contingent of Americans that wouldn't stand for the blatant rights violations that you mentioned.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2008, 01:48:51 PM »
I agree that there'd be no quicker way to get most of those 80 million gun owners spun up against him, but what if the next long standing restraint on the power of government he's willing to toss on the burn pile is POSSE COMMITATUS? 

Remember, he's a "community organizer", which, when you break it down, means he's a street thug from Chicago.  With his ego, he's got to be thinking that his gang of "community organizer" muscle can get the better of us, because they're more ruthless, more willing to terrorize their opponents into submission than we are. 

The example I used on the other site was the Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution.  They were only about 20% of the Russian people, but they took and held political power by being more ruthless than their opponents. 

Yes, there are 80 million of us gun owners, but we are scattered across 3000 miles of North America.  Also, we are at our hearts, essentially good people.  Those of us who have felt the heat of combat won't shy away from squeezing that trigger like others will, but they will have their own hesitation to turn their arms on "their countrymen".  Obama's mobs won't be operating under similar handicaps.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 01:55:40 PM by DefiantSix »